Small pelvis varicose - the disease is extremely unpleasant, as does the varicose of the labia, and also very dangerous, especially for pregnant women. About how to treat and diagnose ailment, as well as predictions for the future, we will tell in this article.
Features of the disease
Varicose veins of the small pelvis - an expansion of the weight of the ovaries and the uterus in consequence of pathologies, heredity and other causes. All women of childbearing age are at risk, especially pregnant women and those whose work is associated with difficult physical conditions.
Than so what is the risk of varicosity of the internal organs of the small pelvis during pregnancy? In this situation, the ailment must necessarily be treated by a doctor, since it is dangerous for the life of the patient and the fetus because of possible inflammations. Also, the disease is an indication for caesarean section.
About the causes and features of varicose veins of the pelvis you will be told the following
Varicosity is manifested against the background of pathologies of connective tissue. Its main cause is connective tissue dysplasia, because of which the veins are thinned and bent.
In addition to hereditary predisposition, the risk factors provoking the appearance of varicose veins are:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- work, coupled with a long standing / seat;
- frequent weight lifting;
- lack of orgasm;
- frequent pregnancy and childbirth;
- increase in estrogen levels;
- inflammatory diseases of a gynecological nature;
- ovarian tumor;
Recent studies of the disease prove its relationship with the use of hormonal contraceptives. About what are the symptoms of varicose veins of pelvic organs requiring treatment, you will find out further.
OUR READERS RECOMMEND!
For prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, our readers advise the drug "NORMALIFE".This is a natural remedy that affects the cause of the disease, completely preventing the risk of getting a heart attack or stroke. NORMALIFE has no contraindications and begins to act within a few hours after its use. The effectiveness and safety of the drug has been repeatedly proven by clinical studies and long-term therapeutic experience.
The opinion of doctors. .. & gt; & gt;
Symptoms of small pelvis veins
The underlying symptoms of varicose veins of the pelvic organs are pain syndrome in the lower abdomen and reinforced baseless excreta from the genitals. Most often, the pains are aching and pulling, they are given to the groin and lower back. Approximately half of the patients have pain syndrome before the menstrual period, along with varicose veins of the perineum, buttocks and the external surface of the thighs.
Possible symptoms are:
- presence of premenstrual syndrome;
- disorders of menstruation;
- increased sensitivity in the perineum;
Sometimes, varicose veins are accompanied by increased urination.
The disease is difficult to distinguish not only because of the localization, but also the absence of any characteristic symptoms. Often it is confused with pelvic inflammatory diseases and is prescribed anti-inflammatory therapy, which either has no effect, or minimally improves the patient's condition.
For this reason it is necessary to carry out differential diagnosis with diseases of the pelvic organs, for example, with cystitis, endometriosis, Crohn's disease and others. Finally, the diagnosis can be confirmed with the help of hardware research:
- ultrasound of the vein system. The study allows you to see the expansion of the veins, their tortuosity.
- Doppler. It reveals a decrease in systolic velocity in the veins of the uterus and ovaries.
- Laparoscopy. Identify varicose veins in the ovaries.
- Selective ovarography. The most accurate study. It is performed by the method of introducing contrast through the femoral and subclavian veins.
- CT.It allows to exclude pathologies, to reveal varicose veins in the uterus and ovaries, to show their crimp and widening on the screen.
Additional studies are also being performed to assess the patient's condition, such as blood tests and X-rays. How to treat varicose veins of the pelvis, we will talk further.
The main treatment is to follow the therapeutic measures prescribed by the doctor. Usually, taking medications and gymnastics is enough to normalize the patient's condition.
In rare cases, when the disease is started and threatens the life of the fetus or mother, doctors resort to surgery.
Therapeutic method is aimed at stopping the reverse blood flow in the veins, normalizing their tone, increasing blood circulation, and also removing symptoms. Therapy includes taking medications and exercises.
The main role in the drug therapy in the treatment of small pelvis varicosis is given to venotonic preparations that improve venous tone, as well as angiaggregants, preventing thrombosis. Also to patients Pentoxifylline.
Surgical treatment is prescribed in the absence of a reaction to a conservative, as well as medical indications. Allocate such operations:
- Vein ligation of the ovary.
- Genital vein ligation. Sometimes it is combined with minifleblebeckotomy.
- Operation of Troyanov-Trendelenburg, if the veins of the lower extremities are also affected.
Ovarian vein embolization has shown itself well, because it is characterized by low traumatism and an easy recovery period.
The method of surgical intervention depends on the contraindications, the degree of the disease, as well as the individual characteristics of its course. In any case, he should be selected together with the doctor.
On whether it is possible to treat varicose veins of the pelvis with folk remedies, we will tell you further.
To folk remedies for varicose include any procedures and tinctures that contribute to the toning of veins, for example:
- on horse chestnut;
- from the rhizomes of dandelion;
Also, folk healers recommend hirudotherapy with the application of leeches on the sacrum and coccyx.
Exercises for varicose veins
Therapeutic exercises for small pelvis varicose consists of such exercises:
- Standing upright, with standing feet standing up, go up and down. Repeat up to 30 times.
- From the standing position, the heels are aligned, the socks apart. Go up and down 30 times.
- Stand straight, dilute the heel apart, combining socks. Up to socks up to 30 times.
- Make a "bike" and "birch", watching for full leg straightening.
Exercises can be performed anywhere. If you want, you can replace, add or remove any exercises, most importantly, make sure that the body does not overexert. Physiotherapy exercises should be combined with the wearing of compression jersey.
Prevention of the disease
With competent prevention, it is possible to avoid varicose veins in more than 90% of cases. Preventive measures begin with a regular visit to the doctor, consultations with a vascular surgeon. It is also important:
to limit physical activity and not to lift heavy objects;
- regularly engage in light physical exercises, physiotherapy exercises;
- visit a massage therapist or do massage at home;
- regulate nutrition, limit consumption of carcinogens and animal fats;
- monitor the regularity of bowel movement and use products that promote normal defecation, for example, vegetable fiber or chicory;
- take venenic drugs at the rate prescribed by the doctor;
Varicose, especially in later stages, is often complicated by bleeding of the uterus of a dysfunctional nature, inflammation of the pelvic organs. This is due to violations of the outflow of blood and the delicacy of the walls of the veins.
On the background of hemorrhages, thrombosis and inflammation can develop, therefore, if the first symptoms are detected, it is necessary to consult a doctor. It is often attributed to complications of thromboembolism, however, this state has other causes of occurrence.
Predicting the outcome of small pelvis varicose in women depends on many aspects: degree, localization, the presence of concomitant diseases and complications, the general condition of the patient. In general, in the absence of bleeding, the outlook is favorable. Over 80% of patients feel positive when they follow the doctor's recommendations.
The next video lecture about the consequences of varicose veins of the small pelvis will also be useful: