One of the types of flat worms can cause such a disease as opisthorchiasis. Infection occurs after eating poorly processed or slightly salted fish. The worm, getting into the human body, chooses the place of residence of the gallbladder or liver.
To get rid of the disease, you can resort to medication or non-traditional treatment. Of the folk remedies opisthorchiasis is best treated by aspen. It is important to properly prepare a decoction or other remedy.
The healing properties of aspen in the opisthorchiasis
Aspen bark is a source of microelements, due to which the immune system improves. The human body can derive from it the following elements:
- Organic acids;
- Substances are used in the manufacture of aspirin and antibiotics.
The bark of aspen well helps with opisthorchiasis. It is best if this natural medicine is stored in the spring. At this time of year, the trees have the most useful substances.
It should be remembered t
hat it is necessary to remove it from the tree in narrow strips vertically. The northern side of the tree is preferable. In order to treat opisthorchiasis with aspen bark, it is necessary to perform preparatory procedures:
- The crust must be crushed;
- Skip through the meat grinder;
- Dry the shavings in the shade;
- Once again, grind everything;
- Pack in paper bags or linen bags.
Now aspen bark can help with opisthorchiasis, it remains to choose a prescription. It is important to follow all the instructions so that the beneficial properties of the natural medicine are not lost.
Recipes for treatment of opisthorchiasis with aspen bark
Having chosen alternative medicine as a tool for getting rid of the disease, many patients are interested in how to take aspen in opisthorchiasis. Most often, a tincture or a decoction is prepared. In addition, it helps not only from opisthorchiasis, but also other unpleasant ailments.
You should pay attention to the following recipes:
- To make the aspen bark help with opisthorchiasis, you need to use 500 milliliters of water and 50 grams of the ingredient to prepare the decoction. It is important to fill the powder in cold water, and then put on fire. It is best if the container is to stand on low heat, for 10 minutes. After, the broth should be infused for about 3 hours. It is best to take the medicine on 1 pharynx 5 times a day;
- Another excellent tool will be the infusion of aspen. It will take 500 milliliters of vodka and 50 grams of powder. The powder is placed in a liquid, thoroughly mixed and infused for 2 weeks. Periodically, the container should be shaken. When the medicine is ready, the gruel needs to be squeezed. Drink the medication 4 times a day in quantities of 1 tablespoon. You can add some water. The course of treatment is 3 weeks, followed by a break for 1 month;
- Aspen bark has healing properties that are useful in opisthorchiasis. That's why you can cook kvass, which is not only a medicine, but also a preventive tool. On a 3 liter container, fill it with half aspen powder, then add 1 glass of sugar, 1 teaspoon of sour cream and pour to the top with water. The resulting mixture should be infused for 2 weeks. After that you can drink kvass.
Knowing how to drink bark of aspen and how to prepare a medicine for opisthorchiasis, you must immediately start taking it to prevent the occurrence of other diseases.
Contraindications to aspen in the opisthorchiasis of
Siberian scientists conducted a number of studies, thanks to which it was proved that the aspen bark has no contraindications. This means that the treatment of her opisthorchiasis can be carried out for children.
As an exception, there may be individual non-tolerance, but this is a rare occurrence. For safety, you can go to the doctor's office. You can also try the medicine and if there are side effects to stop taking the substance.
According to statistical data, more than 75% of children suffering from helminthic invasion have been cured after applying the medication on it based. It is important, when using drugs do not deviate from the instructions. In this case, the result will be visible after 3 weeks.
Opisthorchiasis is an unpleasant disease, so fight should be started right after the first signs of the disease manifest. The advantage of natural medicine, in contrast to medications, is the absence of side effects.
Despite the fact that it is possible to treat opisthorchiasis with aspen bark within 1 month, it should be taken into account that too long reception of this natural medicine is contraindicated. This is due to the possibility of disturbance of the intestinal microflora and the appearance of a dysbacteriosis.
Aspen from opisthorchiasis during pregnancy and feeding
Women, being "in position", can become infected with opisthorchiasis. In this case, it is necessary to start the fight immediately, but the medications are contraindicated. It remains to hope only for non-traditional medicine. It is already known that opisthorchiasis will cure aspen bark. There is a question, whether it is possible to use this national medicine and whether it will harm the future kid?
It should be noted that even substances that are harmless at first glance cause certain processes in the body that can badly affect the baby. Being in the first trimester of pregnancy, women are not recommended to use it.
Beginning with the second trimester, you can prepare aspen from the opisthorchiasis, but it is best to consult a doctor beforehand. Many experts do not recommend using it during pregnancy.
During lactation, bark of aspen can only be used as directed by a doctor. It is recommended that you stop breastfeeding for a while.