Women most often suffer from cystitis: almost 90% of all clinical cases of cystitis occur in the female part of the patients. Contrary to popular belief, cystitis is by no means an innocuous disease.
The transferred cystitis without adequate treatment leads to the development of a number of severe complications, and a significant decrease in the quality of life. Therefore, it is obvious that it is unacceptable to engage in self-medication at home based on reviews on the Internet.
Today it is believed that the treatment of cystitis in women without tablets can not do. They relieve pain, reduce dysuric phenomena( frequent painful urination), destroy the infection and relieve spasm of the smooth muscles of the bladder. For example, if the cystitis is caused by a bacterial infection, then antibacterial drugs are needed.
Nevertheless, in addition to inexpensive and effective tablets, other medications are prescribed, but tablets often play a decisive role in the treatment of acute and chronic cystit
is in women at home.
What are the tablets to drink for the rapid treatment of cystitis in women?
In women, the symptoms of cystitis bring severe discomfort, urinating while painful. To eliminate this disease, you can use effective pills against cystitis, choosing an option from the group of phytopreparations, antibiotics, probiotics or antispasmodics.
- Monodal - almost the most popular drug against urinary tract infections. It is prescribed even with unconfirmed cystitis( without urinalysis results).The monoral is prescribed as a therapeutic remedy for acute cystitis. With a chronic form of the disease, this remedy is ineffective, becauseto cure chronic cystitis with a single course of antibiotic is impossible. The monoral is a strong uroantiseptic. The price in pharmacies is 320-500 rubles.
- No-spindle - the drug removes the spasm of the smooth muscles of the internal organs by expanding the lumen of spasmodic vessels. Has a powerful spasmolytic effect. It should be noted that antispasmodics do not treat cystitis, but only eliminate the pain manifestation of the disease. The price is 50-100 rubles.
- NSAIDs - with severe pain as part of complex therapy, it is possible to use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in tablets - Ibuprofen( Faspik, Mig, Nurofen, Ibuklin, etc.).The price is 30-100 rubles.
- Furagin - Furamag analogue is used for infectious and inflammatory processes in the urogenital system of women. The drug should be taken within 7-10 days for 1 tablet 2-3 times a day. Pregnancy is a contraindication to the use. The average price is 220-360 rubles.
- Furadonin - yellow tablets with antimicrobial action, a known and effective remedy for most diseases of the genitourinary system, including cystitis. For a fruitful treatment of tablets from cystitis Furadonin should be taken within 7 days( 3-4 times a day for adults, 2 times for children from 12).The price is 50-140 rubles.
- Palin .It is used for the treatment of urinary tract infections. Antibiotic refers to the preparations of the quinolone group. One of the main active substances is pipemidic acid. Used to treat cystitis, infectious pyelonephritis with an ascending infection. The price is about 200 rubles. The price is 250-280 rubles.
Parallel with the use of antibiotics, the urologist can prescribe and phytopreparations against cystitis:
- Kanefron - is available in the form of tablets and a solution for oral administration. The drug is widely used in urology, has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effect. The price is 350-400 rubles.
- Cyston - the composition of the drug includes more than a dozen different extracts of herbs that have a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial effect. With long-term admission, it helps to reduce the inflammatory process in the urinary system, increases the effect of antibiotics and promotes the dissolution of stones( stones) in the kidneys. The price is 450 rubles.
- Monorail is a cranberry remedy for cystitis( cranberry is a natural antibiotic).Action: diuretic, bactericidal. Also used for the prevention of cystitis. Produced in the form of mors or tablets with a high concentrate of cranberry extract. Do not be confused with Monural. The price is 450-500 rubles.
Do not select an inexpensive drug for rapid treatment of cystitis based on reviews. It is important to keep in mind that self-medication, without the participation of a doctor and conducting the necessary studies - is not the best solution. Cystitis may not be an independent disease, it should not be isolated, but in combination with diseases of the genitals, other internal organs( including kidneys: nephritis, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, and this is only a small part of possible accompanying pathologies).
Incorrectly treated cystitis rapidly turns into a chronic form, and this is a direct way to serious problems. Structures of the bladder are destroyed, the body loses its elasticity, cystosis is formed, with the passage of time the risk of malignant degeneration of tissues increases due to constant inflammation.
If the cystitis has become acute, then it is better to treat it with this drug. Then the treatment will be more effective. The main active substance of this drug is phosphomycin trometamol. Drink it must be 2 hours before meals, and before going to bed after the bladder has been emptied. Dosage should be appointed by the attending physician.
It takes only one day to take a Monural. If the next day the symptoms of infection do not go away, then it is recommended to repeat the course of treatment again. Side effects of this drug are: diarrhea, heartburn, nausea, skin rash.
Antimicrobial drug belonging to the group of nitrofurans. The drug actively acts on staphylococci, streptococci, proteus, salmonella, enterobacteria and other pathogenic microorganisms that can provoke the onset of cystitis. Furadonin is taken 4 times a day, given that a single dose for a child is 2 mg / kg, and for an adult - 0.15 g.
It is important to remember that this medication is contraindicated in pregnant women, persons suffering from cirrhosis, chronic renal orheart failure, acute porphyria, hepatitis, allergies to its components, or deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. In addition, Furadonin is not prescribed for children up to a year and nursing mothers.
This is an antibacterial agent that belongs to the group of fluoroquinolones. The drug is based on norfloxacin. In addition, it includes sodium carboxymethyl starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and purified water. The drug is produced in the form of tablets.
This antibiotic is often used to treat cystitis in women. Also, the drug can be prescribed for the treatment of infectious diseases of the genital organs. In rare cases, the drug is used for the prevention of patients with neutropenia.
These tablets against cystitis in women can not be prescribed to girls under 18 years of age, and also during pregnancy.
Restoration of microflora
After the course of treatment with pills for cystitis, it is necessary to strengthen the body and prevent re-inflammation with the help of probiotics - living bacteria that normalize the intestinal and sexual microflora.
The preparations containing lacto- and bifidobacteria include:
- Hilak Forte;
- RioFlora( Balance, Immuno);
- Bibiform and other