Danzil is a broadly antimicrobial drug. It is an antibiotic - fluoroquinolone( made on the basis of synthetic materials and natural analogs).
Composition, form of packaging, package
- Ofloxacin. It has strong bactericidal properties. Destroying DNA - chains of bacteria, causes their death.
- Sodium chloride.
- Benzalkonium chloride. Acid hydrochloric.
- Edetate disodium.
- Sodium hydroxide.
It is made only in the form of ear and eye drops. Packed in a plastic vial with a lid - a pipette( 5 ml).
Promed Exports( India).
Sentiss Pharma( India).
- Complex forms of otitis.
- Recovery period after operations.
- Intolerance to components of Dancyl.
- Non-bacterial otitis media.
- Violation of the functions of the central nervous system.
- Child bearing.
- Age to one year( with ocular pathologies).
- Adolescence( with ear ailments).
Mechanism of action
The action of the drug is aimed at the destruction of populations of streptococci, chlamydia, enterobacteria, staphylococci, hemophilic and pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Instructions for use
- Bacterial corneal ulcer: The first two days in an infected eye, 2 drops drop every half hour. During sleep - after 4-6 hours. From the third day, breaks are increased to four times a day.
- With conjunctivitis, blepharitis, dacryocystitis, for the prevention of postoperative inflammation, drops are applied at the beginning of therapy 2 drops every 2-4 hours. Gradually, the dose is cut in half.
Infectious ear infections:
- Otitis externa: 1 time per day - 10 drops per diseased ear. Course - one week.
- Acute otitis media: 5 drops - 2 times a day. Course - 10 days.
- Purulent otitis media with a ruptured eardrum: 10 drops - 2 times a day. Course - two weeks.
Side effects of
- Blurred vision, burning.
- Keratitis, conjunctivitis conjunctivitis.
- Dry eyes.
- Hyperemia( protrusion) of the eardrum.
- Headaches. Noises in the ears.
- Temporary impairment or loss of hearing.
It is undesirable to exceed the prescribed doses when using any antibiotics. This, even with their local use, may lead to increased side effects. The organ, into which the excess dose of the drug has fallen, is washed with water.
The intake of antibiotics in a relatively short period causes an increase in the flora that is insensitive to the substance used. If the drug has not manifested itself in a timely manner, taking it is stopped and another therapy is selected.
Applying Danzil, you must protect your eyes from exposure to direct bright light.
How to instill drops in the ear:
A number of substances can enter into a chemical compound with ofloxacin, therefore it is advisable to consult with a doctor about the use of Dancyl with other medicines.
The positive reputation of the drug has developed due to its following properties:
- Good tolerability.
- Little chance of side effects.
- Effectively rapid removal of inflammation.
Price for Danzil
140 - 180 rubles.
- Normax. Synonyms of medication
Analogues of the drug Danzil
Conditions for dispensing from pharmacies
For the acquisition of Dancyl, a prescription is needed.
Storage and shelf life
The drug should not be frozen and exposed to prolonged exposure to light. It is inadmissible to store it in an accessible place for children.
Shelf life - 2 years. After the violation of the factory packaging used for one course, but not longer than a month.