Flemoxin soluteba is an antibacterial agent with a broad spectrum of action. The active component of the substance is amoxicillin trihydrate. This ingredient is considered a semi-synthetic penicillin, which has pronounced bactericidal properties.
Thanks to the use of this antibiotic, it is possible to cope with the majority of ENT diseases.
Indications for use
This drug is prescribed for the development of infectious inflammatory pathologies, the development of which is due to the action of pathogenic bacteria.
That is why flemoxin soluteab is used in such cases:
- infectious diseases of the respiratory system, tonsillitis, sinusitis;
- infection of the genitourinary system;
- of the digestive tract;
- infection of the epithelium and soft tissue.
Dosage forms of
The active ingredient of this drug is amoxicillin trihydrate. As additional ingredients, saccharin, cellulose, flavoring agents, magnesium stearate are used.
The product is manufactured in tablet form. In t
his case, a different dosage of the active ingredient occurs. On sale there are means containing from 125 to 1000 mg of this substance. The package contains 20 tablets.
Schemes of application
The drug is pleasant taste. Tablets should be swallowed whole without chewing. It is recommended to do this before or after eating. In some cases, it is permitted to divide the tablet into several parts and wash it with water. Also, the drug can be dissolved in water. To get the syrup, use 20 ml of liquid. To prepare the suspension, 100 ml of water is required.
- Flemoxin soluteba should be used for infectious diseases of bacterial origin, having an easy or medium severity. Usually a dosage of 0.5 to 2 g per day is prescribed. This volume is divided into 2 applications.
- In pediatrics, the medication is prescribed after 1 year. So, children 1-3 years are shown by 0,125 g three times a day, at 3-6 years you can drink 0.25 g three times a day. The course of therapy is 5-7 days. If the disease is associated with a streptococcal infection, you should be treated for at least 10 days.
- As a rule, the remedy is prescribed to children according to this principle: 30-60 mg per 1 kg. This amount is divided into 2-3 applications. The volume should prescribe the ENT individually - it all depends on the age, the severity of the disease, the sensitivity of the pathogens to the active substance.
- With the development of severe infections or the presence of a recurring pathology, the use of 0.75-1 g of drug 3 times a day is indicated. In pediatrics, 60 mg per 1 kg of weight is prescribed. This amount is divided into 3 applications.
- For problems in the work of the kidneys, which are characterized by the clearance of creatinine to 10 ml in the minus, the dosage should be reduced by 15-50%.After stopping the symptoms of the disease, the drug is continued for 2 more days.
The active ingredients of various kinds of Solutaba
are shown in the photo. Interaction with other drugs
The combination of a drug with diuretics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, phenylbutazone, allopurinol, probenecid or oxyphenbutazone leads to suppression of tubular secretion of penicillins. This provokes an increase in T1 / 2 and leads to an increase in the content of amoxicillin.
Additional use of bactericidal antibiotics, including cephalosporins, rifampicin, aminoglycosides, provokes the appearance of synergism. When used with certain bacteriostatic agents, there is a risk of antagonism. We are talking about sulfonamides, chloramphenicol.
To reduce the absorption leads the use of antacids, aminoglycosides, laxatives, glucosamine. In this case, ascorbic acid provokes an increase in absorption.
This agent can increase the effectiveness of the use of indirect anticoagulants. In addition, it increases digoxin digestion. Joint use with allopurinol increases the risk of skin rashes.
Side effects of
To the consequences of the use of the drug can be attributed:
- On the part of the digestive organs, there is a risk of diarrhea, dyspepsia, sensation of itching around the anus. In very rare cases, hemorrhagic or pseudomembranous colitis appears.
- The urinary system responds to the use of the drug with the appearance of interstitial nephritis.
- Violation of the hemopoietic system is accompanied by the appearance of thrombocytopenia or agranulocytosis.
In addition, the drug often causes allergic reactions. The main manifestation is the emergence of maculopapular rashes on the skin. In more rare cases, Stevens-Johnson syndrome develops. There may also be a multiform erythema. In difficult situations, there is a risk of angioedema or anaphylactic shock.
The following are the main restrictions for the use of the product:
- high sensitivity to ingredients;
- intolerance to other beta-lactam antibacterial agents, including penicillins, carbapenems, cephalosporins.
This drug has many advantages:
- does not cause any side effects;
- has a high bioavailability;
- features a convenient form of release.
Despite the side effects indicated in the instructions, flemoxin soluteba provokes undesirable effects extremely rarely.
The facility must be stored out of the children's access area. At the same temperature should not be more than 25 degrees. The remedy can be used for 5 years.
Price for solderab
The average price range for this medication is from 200 to 500 rubles. The specific cost depends on the dosage of the active ingredient.
Video instruction for the use of Solutaba for various diseases:
The main analogues of the drug include:
Flemoxin soluteab is an effective medicinal substance that is widely used in otolaryngology.
This drug helps to treat many diseases of ENT organs, which are of bacterial origin. However, any options for self-treatment are prohibited - only a doctor should prescribe the remedy.