Chronic gastroduodenitis can be called a very dangerous disease, treatment should be complex. It is important to ensure the consistency of drug therapy, to implement it step by step, to withstand the entire duration of the planned course. An adult patient is not hospitalized in stages of exacerbation, his treatment is performed in inpatient or outpatient settings, the treatment of chronic gastroduodenitis in children is performed in hospital conditions only in those cases when there is a risk of internal bleeding, or there are unacceptable social conditions that are not able to provide a favorable psychologicalthe situation.
The possibilities of modern medicine are able to increase the duration of remission and successfully stop chronic gastroduodenitis, the medical history clearly shows how effective the protective regime, dietary nutrition, the right choice of medicines and traditional medicine are.
Clearly formulated the objectives of integrated therapy:
- First, it is necessary to start a
ctivities that can reduce the effect of mucosal damaging gastrointestinal tract factors. In fact, you need to eliminate the cause of the disease( suppress the secretion of hydrochloric acid, start eradication Helicobacter pylori, try to dive hypermotorics of the intestine, eliminate dysfunction of the vegetative system).
- Secondly, it is necessary to restore the resistance of the stomach and duodenal mucosa.
- Thirdly, it is necessary to implement measures that can normalize the functional and morphological state of those cells that make up the mucosa.
Stages of treatment of chronic gastroduodenitis
Only in the acute phase begins to worry chronic gastroduodenitis, its treatment will be effective if the therapy is started immediately. The patient must provide a pastel regimen and adhere to a special diet. In the first two days the diet "Table 1" is applied, then you can proceed to the "Table No. 2" diet. During the remission, it is recommended to adhere to proper nutrition and to exclude from the diet foods that increase the production of hydrochloric acid.
As a rule, the treatment of chronic gastroduodenitis with drugs in children and adults is performed taking into account the analysis and functional status of the patient during the period of exacerbation of the disease. The most popular regimens include the following medicines:
- Scheme # 1 - The De-nol reception is paired with Metronidazole, the course is stretched for two weeks, together with them, tetracycline drugs are taken within 7-10 days.
- Scheme number 2 - Clarithromycin and omeprazole are prescribed together with Metronidazole to enhance the effect. The treatment course consists of 7 days.
- Scheme №3 - Reception of Metronidazole and Amoxicillin. The course of treatment is 10 days. When choosing this pair, it is necessary to remember that in this case it becomes mandatory to take Ranitidine one tablet twice a day for two weeks.
- Scheme number 4 - In particularly complex stages, combinations of several of the above schemes are used. The combination of several strong drugs makes it possible to achieve a significant improvement in the patient's condition.
In addition to these drugs are prescribed H2 blockers, they help regulate the production of gastric juice. If there is a need for the treatment of chronic gastroduodenitis in children and adults is supplemented with tablets that can restore the motor functions of the gastrointestinal tract. Rehabilitation includes physiotherapy and physiotherapy.
Physiotherapy in the treatment of chronic gastroduodenitis
When answering the question whether chronic gastroduodenitis can be cured, it is important to understand that it is necessary to use all available options and physiotherapy including. The choice of the method of influence depends on the form of the disease.
- So, for example, in pathology with low acidity, both galvanization in the stomach region, and electrophoresis with calcium, and electrostimulation involving dyadic currents are used.
- Recovery of motor-evacuation functions is assisted by inductothermy, diadynamometry, microwave and high-frequency therapy.
- In the period of incomplete remission actively used electrosleep, heat therapy, hydrotherapy, magnetotherapy. Therefore, sanitation is always welcome.
Treatment of chronic gastroduodenitis with folk remedies
The treatment of chronic gastroduodenitis with folk remedies is also effective. Decoctions and collections, tinctures and useful juices are perfectly combined with diet and drug therapy. For treatment, herbs such as St. John's wort, chamomile, millennia, hops, chamomile, valerian root and fennel seeds are actively used. Cooked in the right way, they help to remove pain during exacerbation.
- To restore the acidity of the stomach, potato juice helps. It has alkalinizing properties, so in the process of exacerbation hr.gastroduodenitis with the help of potato juice remove the pain.
- Soothing aloe juice also has a calming effect. It is used when it is necessary to find an effective wound-healing agent.
- Seabuckthorn oil has the same properties. It is useful for them during the diet to fill salads. The daily allowance is two tablespoons.
- Broth and jelly from flax seeds helps to remove inflammation of the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract. The same action has a decoction of oats.
Of course, it is useful to know how to treat chronic gastroduodenitis, but it is also important to understand that this disease has very dangerous consequences. Therefore, all patients after treatment are registered with the gastroenterologist.
Within three years each year the patient must necessarily undergo EGDS and carry out control over the eradication of HP.If the remission lasts for the entire specified period, the patient will be removed from the register.
Self-medication is unacceptable, every time with the first signs of exacerbation, you should immediately contact your doctor. Eliminate the worst predictions helps prevent chronic gastroduodenitis, with it reduces the risk of ulcers and oncology of the gastrointestinal tract.