Every girl dreams to have healthy and beautiful hair. But how to achieve this, if we are surrounded by a huge number of negative factors? In this situation, a mustard mask will help. We will discuss how to prepare it at home in our article.
| Best masks for fine hair at home |
| Moisturizing dry hair at home |
| Masks for hair density at home |
| Masks for weakened hair at home |
| Doing gelatinous hair masks at home |
What are the useful qualities forhair has mustard?
- Vitamin A, B, E and D. Capable of restoring damaged hair structure, preventing brittleness, falling out, protecting from external factors, restoring damaged tissues;
- capsaicin. A component that has an irritant effect. It is able to increase blood flow and hair growth process;
- linoleic acid. Destroys bacteria that accumulate during the day in the hair.
Who should not use mustard
- Girls with over-dried hair should refrain from using this product to further damage the hair.
- Caution should be followed and those who have dandruff.
- Do not apply the mask in the presence of microcracks, abrasions and wounds.
To avoid redness, flaking, rashes on the skin, it is necessary to conduct a test before carrying out the procedure. To do this, drip the prepared composition over the area above the upper part of the palm. If after a few minutes you notice redness, then the mask is contraindicated to you.
Remember: Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, immediately rinse the residues with a large amount of running water.
Recommendations for preparation
- Do not dilute powder from mustard in hot water.
- In order not to damage the hair structure, add other useful products( honey, curdled milk, sour cream, berries juice, kefir, egg yolk, etc.) to the main component.
- Do not use metal utensils to prepare this product.
Instructions for applying
- If you have a dry hair structure, do not add a lot of mustard powder to the remedy. The mask is best applied to unwashed hair.
- Use the product immediately after mixing the ingredients. If you feel an unbearable burning sensation, wash off the mask.
- First, keep the remedy on your head no more than ¼ hour.
- After applying the mask, it is necessary to wrap the head with polyethylene and woolen cloth.
- After application, it is necessary to wash off the mask with running water with the addition of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
The course of using mustard is 30-45 days, after which you should take a break.
If your head of hair has a dry texture, try not to use the proposed remedy more than 4 times a month. As for women with oily hair, in this case, 8-10 times will be enough.
Mask for those wishing to grow hair
Honey, oil, yolk
Take 20 ml of the favorite oil( castor, burdock, almond, coconut) and the same amount of dry powder from mustard. Add to the mixture 10 gr.sugar, egg yolk, 20 ml of warm water( decoction of herbs).Mix everything thoroughly and apply for 15 minutes.
Know: for all recipes should only use dry mustard powder. Mustard in liquid form, sold in the store, is not suitable for this purpose.
Mummy, vitamins, milk
Take 1 tablespoon mustard.l.and as much sugar. Dilute the mixture in warm milk( 1/3 cup).Add 2 mummies and a few drops of vitamin A and E on an oily basis. Wait a few minutes( for the tablets to dissolve).Stir well, apply and hold for 5 minutes.
Yeast, honey, milk
Take yeast( preferably dry) - 20 g., As much sugar, 5 ml of honey as liquid, 20 ml of milk and 5 g.mustard( in powder).Mix the ingredients and wait 10-15 minutes( for the yeast to ferment).Apply, hold for 40 minutes.
Important: do not use a hairdryer after using mustard.
Mustard hair loss remedy
Yolk, castor oil, mummy
Mix 20 gr.mustard, yolk, 20 ml of castor oil, 10 g. Sahara. In 40 ml of water, dilute 1 tablet of mummies and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then mix all the ingredients and apply to the roots for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with acetic solution( 2 liters of water 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar).
Remember: rule "the more you burn, the better" in this case should not be used.
20 gr.dense natural honey should be melt in a water bath. Add 10 gr.sugar and 20 gr.mustard powder. In 1/3 cup of herbal decoction, dilute 2 tablets mummy. Add a few drops of oily vitamins A and E to the mixture. Mix everything thoroughly, apply and hold for 15 minutes.
1 large onion grate on grater or chop in a blender. Through the cheesecloth, wring out the juice. Add to it 20 ml of castor, olive, almond or burdock oil, 20 gr.powder of mustard, a few drops of vitamins. Hold for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with water and add lemon juice.
Take 25 ml of cognac and the same amount of water. Add to them 10 gr.dry mustard. Stir, apply and hold for 3 minutes.
Know: if you apply more sugar than indicated in the recipe, then you can cause significant damage to the hair. Therefore, clearly observe the proportions and do not correct them yourself.
Take 20 gr.mustard, 15 ml of aloe juice( you can buy at a pharmacy), 20 gr.sugar, a few drops of vitamins and a third of a glass of water( decoction of herbs).Mix and apply to the roots for 5 minutes. Rinse with lemon juice.
20 ml of pepper tincture( you can buy at the nearest pharmacy or do it yourself), 20 gr. Powder from mustard, dilute as much sugar in a third of a glass of water. Mix and apply for 2 minutes.
Cranberry juice, kefir
20 ml kefir, 20 ml cranberry juice, 5 ml apple cider vinegar, 20 gr. Powder of mustard and 2 yolks mix thoroughly. The mixture is applied for 1/4 hours.
Mask for dry but not over-dried hair
Honey, burdock oil, yolk
40 ml burdock oil, 20 ml natural honey( liquid), 20 g.mustard and one yolk are thoroughly mixed. A means for dry hair is applied to the roots of the head for 25 minutes.
Butter and cream
Take 5 gr.mustard, as much creamy home oil, 20 ml of burdock oil, 20 ml of cream or fatty sour cream. Stir the ingredients, apply and hold for 40 minutes.
Remember: if the mask burns strongly, immediately wash it off. With subsequent use, reduce the amount of sugar.
5 gr.mix mustard with 5 ml of almond oil, 5 ml of liquid honey, one yolk. Apply on roots for 40 minutes.
Mask for mixed hair type
Take in equal proportions kefir, creamy home oil( 20 ml) and mustard powder - 10 gr. Stir, apply and hold for 40 minutes.
Mask for mustard volume with gelatin
Take egg quail, mustard in powder( 5 gr.), Oily vitamins A and E, gelatin( 1 tsp), water( 100 gr.).Gelatin dilute in water and leave for ¼ hour for swelling. Then enter into the mixture the egg and mustard, mix, apply and hold on the roots for 40 minutes. Shampoos on the basis of mustard
- Dilute 1 tsp.gelatin in 100 ml of water. Leave on for half an hour and strain. Add the yolk and 1 tsp.powder from mustard. Mix and apply the product as a shampoo. After use, the hair will become voluminous and shiny.
- 50 gr.rye flour, 10 gr.mustard, 2.5 gr.ginger powder and 25 g.various herbs( oak bark, chamomile).Mix all the ingredients and place in a glass jar. Before use, dilute the shampoo with water and apply to the hair along the entire length, massage, leave for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly. Keep the product in a cool, dark place.
- Mix 125 ml of kefir or curdled milk, 20 gr.mustard and yolk. Apply to hair, massage and rinse. This product will significantly strengthen and moisturize the hair.
Hair washing with mustard
It's a good idea to rinse your hair in a bowl of water with dry mustard. To do this, several liters of herbal decoction or ordinary warm water should be diluted from 2 tbsp.l.mustard. Dip the hair into the solution and gently rinse. Then rinse thoroughly and use balm, vinegar or water with lemon juice.