COMBINIL-DUO is an effective antimicrobial agent used in ophthalmology and in otology.
Composition, form, package
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, consisting of ciprofloxacin( 1 ml antibiotic) and dexamethasone( synthetic hormone 3 ml).
- Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin( increases solubility and bioavailability of insoluble components).
- Benzalkonium chloride( antiseptic).
- Mannitol( decongestant diuretic).Acid, hydrochloric.
- Edetate disodium( preservative).
Presented for sale in the form of drops.
Packing: carton box with an inside annotation + a bottle of transparent plastic with a stopper - pipette( 5 mg).
PROMED EXPORTS( India)
- Conjunctivitis of the eye of an acute form.
- Anterior uveitis( various irritations of the visual organs).
- Blepharitis( inflammation of the eyelids).
- Postoperative prophylaxis.
- Keratitis( irritation of the cornea).
- Acute otitis of diffe
rent parts of the ear.
- Tuberculosis of the organs of vision.
- Defeats fungal genesis.
- Viral diseases of the ear and cornea.
- Tear of the eardrum.
- Pregnancy period.
- Age under 18 years.
- Intolerance of certain constituents of the drug.
Overview of drops Combin-Duo in our video:
Mechanism of action
Designed for outdoor use. Active substances have a powerful antibacterial effect, having a strong bactericidal effect.
The combin-duo reduces the rate of combining the cellular proteins of harmful bacteria, preventing them from multiplying, similarly acting on the flora at rest. Effective in the fight against chlamydia, tsitrobakterami, enterobakterami, streptococci, staphylococci, all kinds of rod-shaped bacteria and diphtheritic infection.
Instructions for Use
For bacterial inflammation of the eye:
2 drops every six hours. The first two days of instillation are repeated three times more often.
Duration of treatment:
- With conjunctivitis, up to two weeks.
- Therapy of keratitis is carried out for up to one month.
- In preventive practice - from a few days to a month.
With prolonged use, the risk of eye pressure increases.
For bacterial damage to the ears:
- 4 drops in the morning and evening during the week.
Reviews and recommendations on the use of the drug on the basis of ciprofloxacin during pregnancy and breastfeeding in our video:
Side effects of
- Temporal deterioration of vision.
- Glaucoma( with a strong increase in pressure in the eye).
- Relapse of the disease( with long use of the drug).
- Dry eyes.
- Painful reaction to bright light.
- Keratoconus( thinning of the cornea).
- Painful sensations in the ear.
- Various rashes on the skin.
- Sensation of congestion of the auditory canals.
- Worsening of wound healing.
- Eyeball rupture.
- Damage to the optic nerve.
Cases of overdose may cause an increase in side effects. If you get an overabundance of medicine inside the eye or in the ear, you should rinse the body with water.
- Because of the possibility of temporary visual decline after the use of drugs, it is forbidden to drive vehicles.
- When using drops for more than a week, regular monitoring of eye pressure is necessary.
- Contact lenses must be removed before instillation and put back on only after 20 minutes.
- The bottle should be tightly closed after use.
- Before use, the drops should be heated with warm water or by holding them in your hand.
Because of low absorption in external treatment, the likelihood of unwanted chemical reactions when used with other drugs is extremely low.
Reviews about the preparation
Good results can be attributed to the merits in the treatment of otitis and conjunctivitis.
Among the shortcomings most often allocated high cost of medicine and dryness that occurs in the eyes when using it.
The price for
220 is 300 rubles.
For the eyes:
Genoide( drops suitable for eyes and ears).
Polydex( from ear diseases).
- Albucid is an excellent budgetary remedy for eye inflammation.
- Dexona is a good combination drug for eye and ear diseases.
- Levomycetin alcohol is a budget medicine that destroys almost all types of pathogenic bacteria. It is buried in the ears.
Analogues of the drug Combinil-Duo
Conditions for dispensing from pharmacies
To purchase Combinil-Duo, you need a prescription.
Storage conditions and shelf life
In a sealed original package, you can store for two years. After opening the lid - 30 days.25 ° C - maximum storage temperature.