Mistletoe is an evergreen parasitic plant that grows on other trees and feeds on their juices. Despite its way of growth, this plant is widely used as a medicine. It reaches 1 m in height and in diameter. Mistletoe is a rounded bush that can be seen in the photo.
| Mistletoe white: application in medicine |
| Application of mistletoe white for weight loss |
| Application of the root of elecampane from various diseases |
| Plot: Description and photos of plants |
| Licorice: photo and plant description |
Plant description and photos
Mistletoe white grows on trees, penetrating their roots under their bark. Most often this parasitic plant can be seen on deciduous trees, especially fruit trees. Sometimes it grows on coniferous trees, usually it is fir or pine. It is a small bush with green leaves.
At the beginning of spring, the mistletoe begins to blo
om with yellowish flowers, sometimes with a green tint. By the end of the summer season, fruits are produced in the form of small white berries. This plant spreads through the trees at the expense of birds, which carry the seeds of mistletoe from one tree to another.
Where does the mistletoe grow white? The most common is in the regions of European countries, in the North Caucasus, Russia, Belarus. The most comfortable conditions for the plant are the warm season.
It's important to know! Mistletoe is a poisonous plant! Therefore, when used for medicinal purposes, the dosage should be strictly adhered to.
Photo mistletoe white
Procurement of raw materials for the winter
The preparation of the white mistletoe is carried out for subsequent use for medicinal purposes. For this, the leaves and young shoots of the plant are cut. Fruits are poisonous, therefore their use is inexpedient. Although some people use them, but for this you should strictly follow the recipe.
The collected materials must be laid on a dry, even surface with a thin layer. Leave in a dry place with good ventilation until completely dry.
It's important to remember! During drying, avoid direct sunlight on the workpiece! This can lead to loss of the main beneficial properties of the plant.
The healing properties of mistletoe white
This parasitic plant is officially recognized as an effective drug in modern medicine. Traditional medicine uses white mistletoe since ancient times. Drug use on the basis of plant leaves promotes a dynamic recovery with such ailments:
- Atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases. The plant has a calming effect on the body, lowers blood pressure, normalizes sleep disturbances, dilates blood vessels.
- Infringements of the central nervous system. Removes an overexcited state, soothes at manifestations of hysteria. Also, the plant can help with epilepsy and cramps.
- Internal hemorrhage. Has an effective hemostatic effect. It is used for gastric, pulmonary, uterine and other bleeding.
- Rashes on the skin. Using lotions with a solution based on mistletoe promotes the removal of inflammatory processes on the skin, heals abrasions, purulent wounds and abscesses.
- Disturbances of the gastrointestinal tract. Normalizes the work of the digestive system, relieves pain in the abdominal cavity. Promotes the elimination of constipation, improving the peristalsis of the rectum.
- Kidney disease. Mistletoe is an effective diuretic.
- Malignant tumors. Medicines based on this plant interfere with the development of metastases, destroying them at the first education.
- Varicose veins. The use of compresses with the use of plants promotes the removal of the inflammatory process not only in varicose veins, but also in arthritic diseases.
- Parasitic diseases. Effective fights against various parasites in the human body.
Mistletoe white is actively used in non-traditional medicine for the treatment of female diseases, including infertility.
It's important to remember! Before using medicines using this plant, you should consult a specialist! After all, excessive mistletoe reception can lead to dangerous consequences.
Application of mistletoe white
In non-traditional medicine, there are a number of recipes for the preparation of various medicines. Since the plant has a wide range of effects on the human body, it is possible to prepare medicines for such ailments:
- Internal hemorrhage. To stop bleeding requires 15 g of dry plant branches, which should be filled with 1 glass of steep boiling water. Infuse 1 hour, strain and take 1 tbsp.l.3 times a day before eating or half an hour after a meal.
- Bleeding in women after pregnancy. This medicine is suitable only for those women, whose child is on artificial feeding. To prepare the tincture, you need 25 g of the original ingredient and 100 ml of medical alcohol or vodka. Connect the components and insist in a cool dark place for 1 week. After the time has passed, tincture should be filtered and taken 30 drops three times a day.
- Sleep disturbances. To normalize your rest time it will take 1 tbsp.l.dry leaves of the main component, which should be filled with 1 liter of water. Put on fire, bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes. Infuse 1 hour. Then strain the resulting broth and take 2 tablespoons.l.3 times a day before eating. This broth can be given to children, only for 1 tsp.
- Impotence. In order to increase male strength, 20 grams of plant leaves need to be poured into 200 ml of medical alcohol. Infuse in a cool dark place for 24 hours. At the end of time, take 20 drops 3 times a day.
- Parasitic diseases. To get rid of ascarids, worms and other parasites in the human body, it follows 40 g of mistletoe grass to pour 1 liter of boiling water and simmer for about 5 minutes. Insist about 20 minutes, then take the prepared medicine 100 ml 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
- Malignant tumors. The metastases can be affected in this way: you need to put the dried leaves in a liter jar to the top. Fill completely with vodka or medical alcohol. Infuse in a dark cool place for 3 weeks, periodically shaking. At the end of the time, strain the tincture and consume 30 drops 3 times a day.
- Meningitis. It should take 1 tbsp.l.leaves the plant, pour 1 cup boiling water. Put in a water bath for 20 minutes. After the time has passed, drain. Take 50 ml of broth 3 times a day.
It's important to remember! For effective action on the body should strictly adhere to the dosage! The correct application can be taught by a specialist who, perhaps, will designate the mistletoe white as an auxiliary method of treating any disease.
Contraindications to the mistletoe usage of white
Since mistletoe is a poisonous plant, it is strongly not recommended to consume it in such cases:
- is an individual intolerance to plant components;
- period of pregnancy and lactation;
- for children under 12 years.
Excessive consumption of mistletoe whites can lead to cardiovascular disorders, as well as to severe toxic poisoning.