Purity is an unpretentious herb that can be found in almost all European countries. Useful properties of plants are widely used in folk medicine, especially in the treatment of various dermatological problems. How to properly prepare celandine - a photo of the plant will help to understand what flowers should be harvested.
| Correctly prepare celandine oil from nail fungus |
| Cleanser - medicinal properties and contraindications: recipes |
| Use of celandine in traditional medicine |
| Useful tincture of celandine on vodka: prescription and application |
| We treat quickly and effectively skin diseases with celandine |
Generaldescription of celandine
Pure celandine is a weed from the family of poppy seeds, you can see it almost everywhere. Where does the celandine grow? You can meet the plant in almost every European country, America, widely sprea
d on the territory of Russia and Ukraine.
What does it look like? The plant has a straight stem, reaching 1 m in length. If the stalk is broken, the lacteal juice will turn bright yellow. Leaves in the lower part have a blue hue, on top - green.
You can learn the cleanness by golden yellow flowers that have the right shape of an umbrella. The plant blooms from May to August, during this period it must be collected and dried to be used for medicinal purposes.
Therapeutic properties and contraindications
A large purifier is often used to eliminate various skin eruptions and neoplasms. But this plant can help in the treatment of other diseases.
- reduces discomfort from heartburn, effectively eliminates cholecystitis, hepatitis, ulcerative processes and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- celandine has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties - used in the early stages of tuberculosis, pneumonia, polyps in the large intestine;
- effectively fights against colds, respiratory diseases, improves the separation of sputum;
- the plant has a diuretic effect, helps with gout, kidney pathology;
- to use celandine inside is recommended for diabetes mellitus, problems with the thyroid gland.
Important! Purity has antitumor properties - doctors recommend using it in the initial stages of cancer to prevent the growth of cancer cells. You can use the plant as a prevention of cancer.
Quite a celandine contraindications - it can not be used by pregnant and lactating women, children under 12 years. Angina pectoris, epilepsy, chronic constipation - for all these diseases you can not use celandine. With bronchial asthma, the recommended dosages contribute to the improvement of the condition, with an overdose, the standstill can greatly deteriorate.
Application in folk medicine
In nontraditional medicine juice of celandine is used, broths, infusions and tinctures are made from the plant, they make oil and medicinal ointments.
Infusion of celandine is prepared from 3 g of raw materials and 250 ml of boiling water, after 20 minutes drain. Apply 30-40 ml three times a day to normalize the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
Alcohol tincture is used to eliminate pain in the liver, stomach, it cleanses the genitourinary system well, strengthens protective functions, improves appetite. It is recommended to use tincture in the initial stages of oncological diseases to get rid of polyps.
How to make a tincture:
- Pour into a glass container 20 g of ground grass, pour 200 ml of vodka, insist 14 days, carefully filter. Take 10 drops three times a day, previously diluted in 110 ml of water.
- Mix in equal proportions celandine juice and vodka, pour into a container of glass, put in a cool room for 2 weeks. Dilute 15 drops of medicine in 120 ml of water, take before breakfast.
Ointment from celandine helps with eczema, diathesis, oncological skin diseases. In cosmetology it is used to remove freckles and pigment spots.
Mix with 60 g of Vaseline 15 ml of fresh celandine juice or 6 g of dry ground grass. Ready to use ointment 3-5 times a day.
How to use celandine juice
Milk celand juice effectively helps against warts and papillomas - it is enough to tear the plant, and gently ignite the formation on the skin.
Juice can cauterize acne, prepare a solution for rinsing the throat and mouth, bury the nose, use for enemas with polyps. Douching with celandine juice helps with prostatitis and female diseases.
Important! Do not use juice in its pure form.
The treatment of juice is recommended to be carried out according to the tsarist method - the method of ladder. In 75 ml of water, dilute 1 drop of juice, drink. Every day you need to increase the dose by 2 drops, bring the amount to 20 drops, make a breather for 10 days. Then start counting in the opposite direction, reducing the daily dose by 1 drop. The duration of therapy is 3 months. For prevention, 1 course a year is sufficient.
How to use juice:
- for gargling, with dental problems - in 120 ml dissolve 5 ml of juice, carry out the procedure three times a day;
- for the treatment of influenza antritis, polyps in the nose - in 50 ml of water, drip 20 drops of juice, instill 2 drops of medicine into each nasal passage;
- for syringing - in 55 ml of warm water dissolve 7 drops of juice.
Juice celandine helps with psoriasis - it should be rubbed continuously for 25 minutes into the affected areas, take a break for 5 minutes. Repeat procedure 5 times.
Effectively helps with papillomas balm Mountain celandine, photos will help to buy quality natural products, not fake. In its composition, in addition to celandine, includes extract from the string, gentian, goose paws and rhododendron. To get rid of tumors, you need to apply 1 drop of product per papilloma a day. The duration of therapy is 5-7 days.
Important! Super celandine does not contain extracts from the plant - in its composition only potassium and sodium alkali. The remedy can quickly get rid of warts, but scars and scars may remain.
Essential and cosmetic oil of celandine helps to solve many dermatological, dental and gynecological problems. It can be used by mothers to eliminate rashes and scaling on the skin of young children. Apply it and in cosmetology - oil helps to get rid of pigment spots, blackheads, small scars, peeling, dandruff and seborrhea.
Oil is used in its pure form, or add a few drops in the daily care products.
Important! With regular use of celandine oil, the elasticity of the skin considerably increases, the process of formation of new wrinkles slows down.
How to prepare the oil yourself:
- Fill a glass can of 500 g of fresh grass, suppress a little until the juice appears.
- Pour 130-150 ml of sunflower or olive oil.
- Remove to a dark room for 14 days, stir once every 2 days.
- Filter, pour into a container of dark glass.
Oil can be stored longer than juice, it does not cause burns, has fewer side effects. External it should be applied to the skin for 10-15 minutes, repeat the procedure 4 times a day.
When miomy, oil erosion, it is necessary to soak the tampon with oil, insert it into the vagina for a quarter of an hour, repeat the procedure twice a day.
Essential oil can help to eliminate fungal diseases of nails, psoriasis, microbial eczema. It is enough three times a day for 2-3 minutes to apply to the problem place a cotton pad impregnated with oil - the skin will cease to itch, inflammation will pass, the process of tissue repair will accelerate.
A celandine is not only a medicinal, but also a very poisonous plant. During the preparation of raw materials, self-treatment, walking through the forest, it is easy to get a burn with celandine. Trauma is not very dangerous, but timely first aid will help to avoid the development of various complications.
Than to treat the burn from the celandine chemist:
- Rinse the injured place under running water, for the skin you can use soda or soap.
- To reduce the inflammation and irritation, the skin needs to be wiped with an ice cube.
- Strong itching can be eliminated with hormonal creams and ointments - Sinaflan. To dry the wound, you need to compress with Zinc ointment.
- After burn, the damaged area should be protected from direct sunlight for 3-5 days.
Important! If the juice of a poisonous plant has got into your eyes, you should definitely consult a doctor. Juice can cause severe eye swelling, conjunctivitis, temporary or permanent blindness.
You can wipe the burned area with aloe or pumpkin juice, strong cold black tea leaves, apply crushed raw potatoes.
Cleaner effectively helps to get rid of warts and other serious dermatological problems. But always it is necessary to remember - the plant is poisonous, during the collection and treatment it is better to use gloves. The juice of the plant should not fall on the mucous membranes, so you can not chew leaflets, use juice to wash the eyes or nose in a pure form.