Modern pharmacists have not been surprised for a long time that customers' questions about which worms in humans are most effective and safe in the treatment of helminthiases will help them to remove parasites from the whole family and whether it is possible to apply them without a doctor's appointment every day more often. Invasions by parasitic worms are a problem not only for children, but also for many adults. That's why they are looking for pharmacies lists of names of medicines that can be drunk without a prescription, and they are guaranteed to help solve the problem. To such questions, any pharmacist immediately responds that medical preparations from worms, whether expensive or cheap, affect different types of helminths unequally. That's why a person should resort to them when treating invasions with parasitic worms only after consulting a specialist who will accurately determine their appearance and select the most suitable drug.
When choosing the appropriate tablets, it is also worth reme
mbering that all medical preparations from worms, even the most modern ones, are very toxic and not only kill adult worms, but also have a poisonous effect on people. Only the doctor, when appointed, can take into account all the nuances necessary for selecting the appropriate dosage. Nevertheless, it is necessary to find out how the treatment with worms is treated with pharmaceuticals, what name of inexpensive tablets can be preferred in a certain situation and how they affect parasites:
- Helmint persistent paralysis due to transmission of nerve impulses to its muscle cells and the subsequent withdrawal of the parasite from the intestineof a person occurs in the treatment of helminthic invasion with drugs such as Praziquantel, Piperazine, Pirantel. Their effects on worms can be clearly seen in various photos;
- Albendazole disrupts the cells of the intestinal canal of an adult parasite, after which it quickly dies, which is also captured in the corresponding photographs;
- Helminth cells stop absorbing glucose, which provokes their death after receiving a human Mebendazole;
- Levamisole, an inexpensive chemist's medication has a combined effect: it disrupts biochemical processes in the cells of the worms and paralyzes them.
This whole list of cheap and modern medicines, although it is very popular among many invasive people, and sold in pharmacies without a prescription, is still not safe enough for a person. All of the listed names of antihelminthic drugs only affect adult individuals of parasites, without completely affecting the development of larvae and eggs. That is, the therapeutic course for getting rid of them will need to be done several times. Moreover, it is necessary that he be appointed by a specialist and supervised, as the process of withdrawal of helminths occurs.
What preparations to withdraw worms in adults?
Only a qualified specialist can tell with the greatest accuracy how to get rid of parasitic worms in the human body. Synthetic medicines are used to treat adult patients. But they all differ from each other and are intended to eliminate a certain type of parasites. More often infectious diseases for removal from an organism of the patient of worms adhere to the following list of the preparations having complex action. In order not to be mistaken when choosing them, you can see the photos of the packages:
- Vermox, a new remedy, is prescribed for pinworms, mixed invasions, trichocephalosis, ascariasis, hookworm infection. The drug without absorption blood affects parasites in the liver and intestines, and then completely removed from the human body with feces and urine;
- Wormil is used for the destruction of any round worms, as well as pork and bovine chains;
- Anti toxin nano. To get rid of worms, the doctor must prescribe a potent medicine that does not harm the body. Drops Anti toxin nano( Anti toxin nano) are an innovative development. The effect of the components of the preparation is spreading in several directions simultaneously. First, vital functions of parasites are blocked, then toxins and harmful substances are eliminated from the body. Also destroyed are all the larvae, which in the future can become adults. Under the influence of drops Anti toxin nano, restoration of all systems and organs that were affected by parasites is carried out.
Read more about Antitoxin
- Decaris. The use of this drug can be prescribed for enterobiosis, ascaridosis and trichostrongylosis;
- Pirantele. The cheapest tool in this series, besides, judging by the practically absent side effects, it can be called quite safe. It helps with the destruction of adult parasites and their eggs in diseases such as neckarosis, enterobiasis, ankylostomiasis, ascariasis, but completely useless against the worm larvae in the migration stage;
- Nemosol, an inexpensive and effective antihelminthic drug that is used for such helminthiasis as toxocarosis, echinococcosis, giardiasis;
- Piperazine is recommended for taking enterobiosis and ascariasis, but due to the fact that this drug is not capable of completely killing worms, it is not entirely effective. Parasitized, but not removed from the intestinal parasites, will decompose and poison the human body with the products of decay.
Some people suffering from infestation, but having an individual intolerance to any remedy, are prescribed an analogue of it. The plus of all the above anti-worm drugs is that they can be treated for the whole family of an infected person.
Treatment of helminthiasis with drugs in two stages
Specific antiparasitic therapy is the basis for combating the majority of human helminthic invasions. It consists of two main stages, during which there is a direct destruction of the parasites and their removal, and one additional, in which the patient's body prepares for the forthcoming treatment, cleansing the body with the help of herbs, oils and diets. More often than not, people are interested in the main two stages and what preparations are best from worms at this time to drink. That's about it and it's worth talking more.
At the stage of worm destruction, various antiparasitic agents are used. Among them there are also standard "pharmacy", which are mostly released by prescription after the appointment of a doctor, and vegetable, acting more gently. The most effective, but unsafe for the human body because of its high toxicity, are the narrow-spectrum and broad-spectrum anthelminthic drugs sold in pharmacies. The list of modern names of drugs from this group is quite large. Among them, Albendazole, Mebendazole, Pirantel, Levamisol and others. All these funds are cheap enough, but they should be applied only after consulting a specialist.
In the next stage of antihelminthic treatment, restorative drugs are prescribed. They are used to cleanse and restore organs damaged as a result of vital activity of helminths. In addition, at this time, a patient affected by parasites should normalize in their bodies the exchange of trace elements and vitamins, as well as stimulate their immune system suppressed by them. But the most important is the restoration of liver function, through which all toxins passed by the worms passed. For medical purposes, for this person, such medications are prescribed, in the composition of which there is an active substance called Hepatokholan. It is allocated from milk thistle, and all the products containing it are inexpensive and completely safe.
Safe preparations from worms
Based on numerous patient questions on this topic, everyone is looking for such a remedy that during the treatment and prevention of helminthiosis, a long and difficult process, caused the organism of an adult or a child the least harm. Pharmacies have a fairly large list of names of the newest medicines that destroy parasites, but not all of them can be approached by the requested categories. That is why it is necessary to approach the selection of preparations against worms, especially if they are required for the treatment of the whole family, with full responsibility. Let this be not a new, recently released remedy, but it must act efficiently and cause a minimum of adverse reactions. Therefore, we should make a brief review of the list of the significant, significant harms caused by a variety of new and old medicines that have been sold in pharmacies for a short time and without inflicting on them:
- Mebendazole, not a new but modern well-known worm preparation. It has a wide range of actions and helps with human invasion with virtually all types of helminths. The best impact it has on nematodes and tapeworms, not allowing to dispose of glucose in their cells and causing paralysis parasitic worm. The use of this medication is suitable for patients of any category that are infected with worms. Contraindications, he practically does not have - age younger than 2 years and breast-feeding. Take it on an empty stomach for 1 tablet;
- The second most popular and to the same cheapest means is Pirantel. With the application of this medical preparation, worms demonstrate the best effect in such invasions as enterobiasis and ascariasis. The mechanism of action of the drug is based on the ability to cause neural-muscular blockade in worms sensitive to it, after which they are easily removed from the intestines of the infected patient. The big plus of Pirantel is that it does not stimulate migration in affected helminths;
- One of the best remedies for helminthiosis is the ProTox solution. It consists of extracts of unique plants, a combination of which will permanently rid the person of parasites. Active components of the ProTox solution destroy existing adult parasites and their larvae, and also create unfavorable conditions for the reproduction and life of helminths. The uniqueness of this remedy is that it is able not only to fight with various types of worms, but also provides a lot of restorative functions of the body: it cleanses blood from decay products, restores the work of all organs and strengthens immunity. The drug is completely natural, so it has no side effects.
- Very well fights worms and such a relatively inexpensive drug as Fenastal. Treatment for them is carried out during infection with cestodes - tapeworms and chains. The action of this remedy is aimed at inhibiting the penetration deep into the parasitic cell of glucose, what causes its death. Side effects of these pills do not cause and are well tolerated by people.
Concerning the search for high-speed drugs that do not cause significant side effects from worms, do not forget about the means of a new generation. They have practically no disadvantages in any measure present in all anthelmintic medicines. According to experts of the World Health Organization, it is they who have the future in the treatment of diseases caused by parasites, since they are natural remedies prepared on a plant basis. The advantages of these preparations against worms, in addition to being quite inexpensive, are as follows:
- They are complex phytoncidal complexes and create in the patient's body a concentration of plant poisons that do not tolerate parasites. This is what provides a wide range of their actions;
- For people, they not only do not do harm, but also enhance immunity;
- Many of the newest modern anthelmintic preparations of vegetable origin, unlike the synthetic ones that preceded them, can be used for very long, almost up to a year, without any damage to health;
- In addition to antiparasitic action, they perform toning and restorative functions, and also normalize the work of the digestive tract and fill the deficiency of microelements.