Auridexan( Auridexan) is an antiseptic preparation of broad antimicrobial action. Effective also with fungal lesions. Used in otorhinolaryngology for topical use in the treatment of ear ailments in patients of any age with a small age limit in children.
Composition, form, packaging
Active ingredient: decamethoxin( decametoxin).It has a bactericidal effect on staphylococci, streptococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and diphtheria bacillus. Effective in fungal diseases and in the fight against viruses.
1 ml of the solution contains 0.5 mg of decamethoxin.
Excipient: ethanol( 70%).
Dosage form: ear drops.
Packaging: Cardboard box containing 1 plastic bottle( 5 ml) with a sterile pipette cover.
LLC "Experimental plant" GNTSLS "(Ukraine, Kharkov)
Pharmex Group LLC( Ukraine, Borispol)
Middle and outer otitis of chronic and acute form caused by bacteria and fungi.
- Allergy to decamethoxin or ethanol.
- Age under 12 years.
- Perforation( rupture, puncture) of the eardrum.
Mechanism of action
- Increases the sensitivity of harmful bacteria to antibiotics, so it is often prescribed in complex therapy with them.
- Prevents the development of microorganisms, having a disinfectant effect.
- Promotes the destruction of yeast-like fungi and viruses.
Instruction for use
The drug is instilled in the damaged ear canal for 2-3 drops in the morning, afternoon and evening. The duration of the course is affected by concomitant treatment and the degree of development of the disease. In the eye you can not drip.
The opened bottle is closed with a lid in the form of a pipette.
Side effects of
Undesirable effects are extremely rare. There may be a burning sensation in the ear.
No cases of overdose have been reported.
- It is used only topically for ear disorders.
- In pregnancy and lactation, the risk to the fetus from the use of the drug is unlikely, but in each individual case, a doctor's consultation is desirable.
- The reaction speed when driving is not affected.
How to instill drops in the ears, see in our video:
Bury the medication not recommended simultaneously with other local otolaryngological equipment. When used together with Auridexan, it is necessary to maintain an interval of a quarter of an hour.
Despite the low cost of the drug, its application has a good analgesic and antiseptic effect. In some cases, Auridexan helps to cure otitis without the use of antibiotics.
Price for Auridexan
The average price for the drug ranges from 100 to 130 rubles.
( drugs for the treatment of similar diseases)
- Miramistin in the form of ear drops( Russia).
- Miramidez( Ukraine).
- Otypax( France).
- Ototon( Ukraine).
- Droplex( Romania).
- Furtalgin( Bulgaria).
The most budgetary is the auridexan itself, but the Bulgarian furotolgin, which also has a low cost, proved to be a good candidate.
Synonyms of medication
( preparations with the same active substance)
- Aurisan( Ukraine).
- Decamethoxin in the form of ear drops( Ukraine, Russia).
In the photo, analogues of the drug Aurideksan
Conditions of dispensing in pharmacies
Auridexan is dispensed without a doctor's prescription.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Store the preparation in its original packaging at a temperature of less than 25 degrees Celsius in a place that is protected from light. Shelf life - 3 years.