1 Methods of treatment of hypertension
In clinics, the following methods of treating the disease are used:
- Medication. This method involves the ingestion of medications that lower blood pressure.
- Non-pharmacological. This means that the patient is obliged to change the way of life. It is necessary to monitor your weight, not allowing it to increase. To do this, you should eat right.
When choosing a medication for a patient, the doctor takes into account the following factors:
- sex and age;
- presence of heart failure, angina pectoris, arrhythmia;
- pressure level;
- violation of the internal organs.
Not many people know how to cure hypertension forever or permanently drown it, because they do not listen to the advice of doctors.
Non-drug treatment is based on the following principles:
- Getting rid of salt from your diet. Salt is one of the causes of increased blood pressure.
- The use of foods with high content of magnesium, potassium and calc
ium. A large number of such elements are found in fermented milk products.
- Full refusal of alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- Enjoy light sports, jogging or long walks. It's better to do it in nature.
Recommended to read
- How to quickly cure hypertension at home
- Folk methods of treating hypertension in old age
- Is it possible to play sports with hypertension
- Modern drugs from Pressure!
2 Reliable relief from the disease
Many patients are wondering whether it is possible to cure hypertension completely. The specialist will always answer in the affirmative. Everything depends on the method of treatment and the degree of neglect of the disease. At the initial stage, you can do without medication, but with a severe form of the disease, medications are needed. They should be taken under the supervision of a doctor, not exceeding the calculated dosage. Otherwise, the addiction will start, and all the time you will have to increase the dose.
Get rid of hypertension can always, especially if you adhere to the following stages of treatment:
- sanatorium and resort.
To get rid of hypertension, you need to choose the right treatment. This can be done only after consulting a doctor. Many people are frightened of this disease, especially newly infected. They are primarily interested in whether hypertension is treated at all. Everything depends on the beginning of its detection. Timely diagnosed contributes to a reliable and rapid disposal of the disease. The last stage is treated for life. In this case, patients are prescribed medication to maintain normal blood pressure.
3 Effective therapy
Today you can even cure hypertension in the home. One of the tried and true recipes are flax seeds. They contain a high percentage of fatty acids needed for the body. Their cost is low, but the effect is significant. Fatty acids help increase the level of complex proteins in the blood. They have preventive actions against atherosclerotic deposits, which are formed on the walls of the vessels and counteract the increase in cholesterol. Flax seeds are taken internally for 1 tbsp.l.3 times a day. They can be added in crushed form to salads.
One of the most effective treatments is using red pine cones. How to cure hypertension in the home using them? Red pine cones are crushed and rendered tincture. She quickly normalizes blood pressure. A few days after taking the tincture, the patient feels better.
Who wants to quickly defeat hypertension, is engaged in its treatment in a complex. In this case, patients take medication, drugs made at home, and lead a correct lifestyle. In addition, they systematically engage in therapeutic gymnastics and light sports.
4 Folk remedies
The most effective medicines manufactured at home:
- Black currant. From it make a gruel and mix with honey and grated beets or beet juice. All ingredients are distributed in equal proportions. This remedy is very effective in hypertension. Take it with tablespoons several times a day. This can be done every 3 hours. In the absence of side effects, treatment can not be stopped.
- Decoction or tincture of cranberry leaves. These home-made medicines show their effect in the initial stage of hypertensive disease. Thoroughly crushed leaves are poured over with boiling water. An hour later the tincture is ready for use. Carrots with horseradish. These ingredients perfectly complement each other and the patient does not cause side effects. Thanks to this, the finished product can be taken without interruption for a lifetime. To prepare the medicine, carrots and horseradish in equal amounts are grinded on a fine grater or chopped in a meat grinder. To them add honey, beet and lemon juice. The received drug is taken before dinner for 1 tbsp.l.
- St. John's wort is the simplest and best known method for treating hypertension. From her make infusion and use half a glass in 1 reception. Grass is better to buy in the pharmacy, because it is equipped with instructions for cooking infusion.
A simple but effective way to get rid of HYPERTENSION 100%!
Pressure rushing? ! The result will not be long in coming! Leo Bokeria told how to bring the pressure back to normal, there is a simple tool. ..
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
Aromatherapy also gives a good result in the treatment of the disease.
However, this method does not have a long-lasting effect. A more lasting result is given by special baths. The essential oil of juniper, lavender or sage is added to the water. The best result is the combination of different oils. At the same time, the costs are so minimal that they are absolutely insensible. After all, a full bath of water requires no more than 20 drops of oil.
The described methods of treatment necessarily facilitate the patient's condition. However, according to doctors, effective treatment of hypertension is easier to achieve with several drugs. Due to this, the expert influences many mechanisms that contribute to the development of the disease. If necessary, the doctor will reduce the dosage, which will not allow the formation of side effects. Medications not only bring the pressure back to normal, but also protect the internal organs from injury.
To reduce pressure, doctors are asked to take antihypertensive drugs that have a powerful effect. However, their independent and uncontrolled use often leads to unpredictable negative consequences. Hence, it is necessary to take such medications under the supervision of a doctor. Only he can change the dosage during treatment. First of all, this applies to children and people of advanced age. All medicines and folk remedies are useful if they are used in prescribed doses.