Diet is a very important component in the treatment of helminthiosis. With many diseases, proper nutrition can achieve a better result than medications. To cleanse the body of worms, it is necessary to combine medicines and diet. Regardless of who is ill, adults or children, to receive treatment should be all members of the family, adhere to the diet, too, everyone.
Basic principles of improving nutrition:
- add to the diet foods that have antiparasitic properties - blackberries, garlic, onions, pineapple, pomegranate, raw cabbage. Helping the human body from helminthiasis will help pumpkin seeds;
- to exclude or limit as much as possible such products as coffee, alcohol, refined sugar;
- in the diet from worms should be foods rich in fiber-beet, flax seeds;
- the main rule of any diet is to eliminate fatty foods, butter and vegetable oil;
- yogurts, kefir are obligatory components;
- is necessary during the diet for worms to abandon meat and fish;
- is required to thermally treat fruits a
nd vegetables both during treatment and after worm treatment;
- drinking a lot of water;
- failure at the time of the diet against helminthiosis from products containing starch.
Diet against worms
The children's and adult diet for helminthiasis has some differences, so it is advisable to consider them separately.
Diet for worms in an adult, an example of a menu for every day:
- On an empty stomach, drink a teaspoon of flax seeds. The first week is a fruit diet. Breakfast of fruit, fruit salad with pineapple. Kefir or yoghurt. Between breakfast and lunch we have a bite of blackberries. For lunch, vegetable salad. Snack is a pomegranate. For dinner, a salad of vegetables. At night, one time to eat a clove of garlic and drink milk.
- Garlic is an effective folk remedy for worms, which unlike medicines does not harm the body. Garlic is a good antiseptic and antifungal.
- The onion is not inferior in effectiveness to garlic, it improves the general resistance of the body. Substances contained in the onion, kill the parasites, the onion juice removes them from the body, not giving a chance to remain part of the helminth and grow a new parasite.
Diet for worms in children
The difference between the children's menu is that children need to give more yoghurts with pieces of fruit and berries. It is necessary to take care of the restriction of sweets, to exclude carbonated drinks. During the week give before bedtime garlic with milk and pumpkin seeds instead of flax seeds.
Pumpkin seeds in a diet against worms are used from tapeworms( pork, bovine tapeworm, broad tapeworm and others).Daily use of them on an empty stomach during the week will relieve them.
The diet for the treatment of worms in the liver includes corn porridge, rice decoction, pumpkin porridge and also fruits, vegetables, berries. Such a diet is more favorable because it includes porridge, which is forbidden in the intestinal localization of parasites.
In nutrition, blood helminths include nuts, sea kale, crusts of black bread. The rest of the menu is the same.
Sea kale has many useful properties, it contains a large number of vitamins and minerals. In addition, the inclusion of marine cabbage in the diet has a beneficial effect on digestion, removes toxins from the body.
Walnuts, included in the diet, help to cleanse the body of worms, especially from round helminths and tapeworms. An infusion of walnuts is one of the oldest folk remedies.
Food for worms
The list of allowed products looks like this:
- dairy products - are mandatory;
- boiled eggs;
- 30 ml of water per kg of body weight;
- buckwheat, oatmeal, wheat porridge;
- vegetable soup;
- salads with fresh onions;
- nuts, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds.
You can vary the menu yourself. Food for worms should be as close as possible to the recommended menu above.
After the treatment of helminthiosis, other products can be gradually introduced, with the exception of those that contain sugar. Meat and fish should be well fried before consumption, especially for the baby.
To avoid further infection with worms, you must follow a number of rules:
- Wash your hands with soap before eating;
- To make deworming pets;
- Before consumption, vegetables and fruits should be poured over with boiling water;
- Well cooked fish and meat;
- Refuse from the use of raw water and water from open reservoirs;
- Limit the contact of young children to the soil;
- Introduce a diet rich in fiber products.