No one is immune to diarrhea. A change in the digestive tract can bring a lot of discomfort. When diarrhea is necessary to pay attention to the color of stool. In the event that the liquid stool has a yellow tinge, then there is an admixture of bile.
Infants have gallstones in the first 2-3 months. This is due to the fact that the newborn's gastrointestinal tract can not yet function properly.
When there is diarrhea with bile, the reasons can be obvious, but sometimes it is difficult to determine its content in the stool:
- In childhood, most often, bile diarrhea occurs after the body's dysbiosis. In this case, pathogenic microorganisms displace the intestinal microflora habitual for a human. New bacteria are not able to process bile, so it appears in the bowel movement. Having found out this pathology in the child, immediately start to struggle with it;
- Diseases of the gallbladder;
- In case of severe food poisoning, bile does not have time to be processed by the body, and passes through the digestive tract very quickly. After this, diarrhea manifests itself with bile;
- Cholera diarrhea. With this disease, the color of the feces is not only yellow, but sometimes green. In this case, the patient not only has diarrhea, but also pain, weight loss and weakness. It not only comes out with feces, but also settles on the walls of the intestine.
Only the doctor prescribes the right therapy, since it is possible to determine the cause of diarrhea with bile only after taking the tests and the appropriate diagnosis.
Another common cause of a loose stool with bile is the excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages. For our body, alcohol is a real poison. With frequent use of alcohol, the stomach breaks down. The stomach does not digest other foods, and this in turn contributes to the appearance of diarrhea. For recovery, a person will need about 3 days. During the recovery, drink as much liquid as possible, with the exception of milk. Also, do not eat fatty foods.
Treating diarrhea with bile
If this pathology has been found, treatment should be performed immediately, but only after consulting a doctor. In order to reduce intoxication, in most cases sorbents are appointed, not allowing toxic substances to enter the blood. Remember that with drugs that slow the action of peristalsis, it is better to be careful. This is due to the fact that the delay of infected feces is an intensification of the intoxication process.
During therapy, special attention should be given to proper nutrition. From its diet it is necessary to exclude:
- Fatty meat;
- Alcoholic and carbonated drinks;
- Spicy and hot food;
- Fresh fruits and vegetables;
- Products that can irritate the stomach.
It is best to eat light meals in small portions. At least 5 meals a day. It is recommended to drink plenty of water and astringent decoctions.
Together with the treatment of a designated doctor, you can resort to traditional medicine. Thanks to tinctures and broths, digestion is restored much faster. You should buy medicines as prescribed by the doctor, so that complications do not arise.
It should be feared if the child has diarrhea with bile. Such a pathology can quickly lead to dehydration. Normalize the level of fluid in the child's body is much more difficult than that of an adult. Children with a similar diagnosis are immediately sent to a hospital. To cause diarrhea can:
- Intestinal infection;
- Viral infection;
The measures taken with diarrhea are primarily aimed at restoring the water-salt balance. Just like an adult, a child must adhere to proper nutrition, then the treatment will proceed much faster and more productively.
For restoration use:
- Medications containing a large amount of zinc.
Prophylaxis of biliary diarrhea
To avoid the appearance of bile diarrhea, it is necessary to observe some preventive measures and hygiene rules:
- Dispense from food in dubious places;
- Do not eat undercooked or raw food;
- After washing the toilet, wash your hands, this should be done before each meal;
- It is not recommended to clean the teeth with tap water;
- Fruits are best washed and then cleaned.
Antibiotics should not be taken without much need, since they can cause diarrhea with bile content. Medicines should be consumed only if there is no other way out to solve the problem.
If you follow these simple rules, the likelihood of a liquid stool will decrease several fold.