1 Composition and healing properties of the plant
During maxillary sinusitis, the person suffers from special nasal congestion, therefore, home methods of fighting the disease are primarily aimed at solving this problem. The use of aloe juice helps to liquefy and eliminate fluid from the maxillary sinuses, and also significantly reduces the production of mucus. In addition, it eliminates edema, anesthetizes and heals the nasal mucosa. The healing properties of this plant are due to the presence of various useful substances that make up its composition:
- enzymes are similar to astringent allantoin, which has an analgesic effect;
- catechins are strong antioxidants that fight inflammatory processes;
- tannins, which slow down the development of purulent processes in the maxillary sinuses;
- amino acids and vitamins B, E, A and C, which not only contribute to the effective treatment of sinusitis, but also strengthen the immune system, which, in turn, increases the body's resistance;
- Saponin is a soapy substance that gently cleanses the nasal mucosa.
You can use folk remedies with aloe juice in sinusitis without exception, as it does not cause allergic reactions and is a gentle remedy.
In addition to directly treating inflammation in the maxillary sinuses, aloe can be used for prophylactic purposes, as well as for healing the mucosa after aggressive medication therapy.
2 Recipes for the preparation of therapeutic mixtures
Traditional medicine has long been famous for its effectiveness and sparing effect on the body, so even doctors recommend combining the main treatment with the means made on the basis of plants. To date, there are a lot of recipes for making tinctures and solutions based on aloe, but the most effective are the following:
- The simplest recipe is the use of freshly squeezed undiluted aloe juice as nasal drops. The procedure should be performed several times a day. Thanks to fresh juice can be cured acute and chronic forms of the disease.
- Mixing the juice of aloe with decoction of celandine and liquid honey, you can get a gentle solution, which should be regularly instilled in the nose to avoid the feeling of stuffiness.
- Recipe for making tinctures. It is necessary to mix the juice of medicinal plants, red wine, natural honey and give the composition to infuse for 2-3 days. Tincture must be taken before meals for 1 tsp. It is important to note that such a tool is suitable only for those people who do not have cardiovascular diseases and arterial hypertension.
- To prepare an effective solution against nasal congestion, 1 st.l.juice of an aloe and some drops of juice of a onion. To allow the drops to penetrate as deep as possible into the maxillary sinuses, it is recommended to instill the medicinal composition in the supine position and at the same time it is necessary to turn the head.
- An excellent remedy are lotions from the juice of aloe, honey, Kalanchoe, onion and Vishnevsky ointment. All ingredients must be thoroughly mixed until a homogeneous mass is formed, then dab in it cotton swabs and place them for 30 minutes in each nostril.
It is important to note that the use of medicines, which include honey, can only be if the component is not allergic.
To begin treatment of a genyantritis it is necessary as soon as possible, therefore in case of a constant rhinitis or occurrence of a dyscomfort in the maxillary sinuses it is necessary to address immediately to the doctor.