1 Antibacterial therapy
Infections developing inside the sinuses cause bacterial growth. An antibiotic is a drug that kills bacteria, depending on the pathogen, the medicine is also selected.
Recommended to read
- How to take the drug Menovasin for sinusitis
- Treatment of chronic sinusitis in adults
- The use of antibiotics in tablets in the treatment of sinusitis in adults
- Modern drugs from Pressure!
Pneumococcus, hemophilus bacillus - the so-called pathogens of normal sinusitis, yet it can be anaerobic flora and Staphylococcus aureus. If the disease has passed into a chronic stage, more often the culprits are anaerobes.
With genyantritis and sinusitis, antibiotic therapy will be relevant, and in combination with probiotics is also safe. Because of the use of an antibiotic in sinusitis, intestinal flora may suffer, becauseStrong means wash out useful bacteria. Do not prescribe medication yourself, it is fraught with ineffectiveness of the treatment,
and in the worst case, damage to the body, so it is better to see a doctor. Moreover, it is possible to confuse the symptoms of the disease with oneself and subject yourself to antibiotic treatment completely in vain. Symptoms of sinusitis are similar to allergy, rhinitis, sinus pressure in migraines, diseases of chewing teeth. Correctly selected treatment for sinusitis is virtually a guarantee of full recovery.
Antibiotics for sinusitis and sinusitis are divided into two types: a broad and narrow spectrum of action. A wide action can be used for all diseases, and they attack many kinds of bacteria at once, this is their huge plus. To this kind of antibiotics, bacteria quickly get used to and develop immunity, so when re-treatment, some antibiotics are not prescribed. Usually, the ENT after the appointment appoints an antibiotic of a narrow spectrum, but if the treatment is delayed, then the "heavy artillery" comes from a wide range. The antibiotic of a narrow spectrum of action can cause a false improvement of the sinusitis, after which the patient will feel worse.
2 When is medication prescribed
Not any form of sinusitis requires antibiotic therapy. Acute sinusitis( appears once, often against the background of other symptoms of the disease) is almost always caused by viruses, in which case you need to drink antiviral drugs. Antibiotics are not aimed at fighting against viral diseases.
In some cases, to determine the pathogen of inflammation, the doctor takes a sample of fluid that is in the sinuses. When the doctor has ascertained the accuracy of the diagnosis, then he must determine the localization of the disease and its form. If an acute stage of sinusitis is detected, then it is treated with topical drugs: physiotherapy, drops, rinsing, corticosteroids. The form of the drug can be different: in the most severe cases it is a solution for intramuscular injections, in the form of tablets, ointments, nose sprays, drops.
Several years earlier it was believed that the most effective therapy can only be in the form of injections and droppers. But it is worth remembering that now the effect is achieved not at the expense of form, but at the expense of the content of the active substance of the drug and its composition. Modern technology allows you to quickly absorbed into the stomach tablets.
Cases in which antibacterial therapy is needed:
- Purulent stage, even if the form of antritis is non-chronic, but there is pus, antibiotic treatment is necessary, as pus is a breeding ground for bacteria. The pus can grow, press on the cranial bones, and later get into the brain, and all this will end with an abscess.
- In the chronic form of sinusitis, the antibiotic is used in combination with topical preparations.
- With prolonged treatment of acute stage and the likelihood of transition to chronic.
Symptoms, the appearance of which requires immediate antibiotic treatment:
- temperature, febrile state;
- darkening in the eyes, pain in the eye sockets;
- perceived pressure on the sinuses.
A simple but effective way to get rid of Sinusitis or Genyantritis and headache! The result will not keep you waiting! Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method. After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
3 Types and actions of
preparations As already mentioned, the antibiotic is aimed at getting rid of the sinuses from bacteria. After the beginning of taking the active substance penetrates into the cell of the bacterium and extinguishes its energy. Then the bacteria stop multiplying because of the death of the protein, and then completely disappear.
Antibiotic therapy does not allow the appearance of complications in the form of meningitis, brain abscess or pneumonia.
In case the treatment of sinusitis with antibiotics is ineffective, you need to urgently consult a doctor for the selection of another drug.
Kinds of antibiotics used for sinusitis:
- If the inflammation is mild, antibiotics of the penicillin family are usually prescribed. But this group is famous for that it quickly causes addiction in some bacteria. These drugs are taken from 7 to 10 days, depending on the effectiveness of the treatment.
- In cases of recurrence of sinusitis, Ceftriaxone is prescribed from the group of cephalosporins in the form of intramuscular injection.
- Fluoroquinolones have been shown to be very effective, they are prescribed only to adult patients.
- When chronic sinusitis is prescribed the same antibiotics, only the duration of their intake is much greater.
- For the treatment of nosocomial sinusitis requires the combination of several antibiotics, aminoglycosides and cephalosporins of the latest generation.
Dikul: Orthopedists deceive people! Joints are treated simply "Strong joints and back pains are needed 3 times a day. .."
Read more & gt; & gt;
The purpose of antibiotics in the treatment of sinusitis is the restoration of sterility of the nasal sinuses, the antibacterial state of the mucosa and the destruction of the pathogen.
4 Useful recommendations
Remember that antibiotics are potent drugs. It is very important to observe the dosage and frequency of admission prescribed by your doctor. Do not increase the period of admission, becausebacteria produce immunity to the drug, but also to stop taking pills after improvement is also impossible. To avoid dysbiosis of the gastrointestinal tract, in parallel with the main treatment, you need to take probiotics or drink a lot of sour-milk products. One antibiotic is not enough to recover from sinusitis, it is necessary to connect corticosteroids, rinsing, physiotherapy. Antibiotics for sinusitis are sometimes the only way out. The most common side effects among antibiotics: vomiting, diarrhea, rash.
Many people are afraid to drink antibiotics at a genyantritis and refuse adequate treatment, thereby launching the disease. It must be remembered that all medicines have a number of side effects. The benefits of antibiotics are much greater than the side effects that will disappear a few days after taking the medication. In some cases, it will be prudent to reduce the single dose of the drug, this question should be addressed to the doctor and describe all the side effects.
Do not throw yourself an antibiotic. This does not concern such manifestations as swelling of the face, tongue, neck, choking, unceasing vomiting, fainting - in these cases it is necessary to call an ambulance. Pregnant women and lactating mothers are contraindicated in antibiotic treatment.