Every person encounters diarrhea in his life, often this is not limited to 1 time. The reasons for its occurrence are many: from food to infections that live in the body. If the pathology is manifested due to problems with the small intestine, watery diarrhea arises. What factors affect the occurrence of diarrhea in adults, and the treatment of this ailment will be considered further.
Diarrhea pills in adults: the most effective
Causes and treatment of diarrhea with blood in adults
Getting rid of diarrhea during pregnancy
Proper nutrition with diarrhea
Treating fast diarrhea at home
Know the cause of diarrhea with wateris quite an important point. First of all, it will help to take correct measures in an emergency situation. As you know, diarrhea can occur at any time, putting a person in an awkward position.
Important! If diarrhea does not go away within three days, all medicines are inactive, you need to see a doctor immediately.
The digestive system is directly related to the work of internal organs and the environment, so it is most susceptible to diseases. Any irritation or impairment of the body's functions leads to acceleration of the motor, then to mucus, and then to diarrhea.
- Dyspeptic. The most common cause of diarrhea is water. It arises because of the disturbed system of regulation of the gastric glands, the lack of the body's ability to digest and digest food.
- Infectious. This factor is characterized by the presence of intestinal viruses, food toxins and dysentery.
- Alimentary. The reaction of the body to the content of the allergen in the food consumed.
- Toxic. Poisoning with poisons and toxins( arsenic, mercury).
- Medicated. Negative effects of drugs. For example, antibiotics, along with harmful bacteria, kill and are vital for the human body.
- Neurogenic."Bear disease" is the second name of the disease, as well as the causes of watery diarrhea. It is caused by fears, stresses, anxiety and emotional experiences.
There are other causes of diarrhea in an adult. Malady can be accompanied by various symptoms. If there is a temperature in diarrhea with water, most likely it is an intoxication of the whole organism. Diarrhea can also be a manifestation of other diseases( pancreatitis, hepatitis, appendicitis).Diarrhea is a symptom of these diseases if the patient complains of abdominal pain.
To determine a specific problem, it is necessary to take into account the signs and characteristics of the ailment. In the case of watery diarrhea, the distinctive features are expressed in the nature of the course and color of the liquid feces.
Diarrhea may accompany a temperature of 37 to 39 °.That in principle it is considered normal, worse than its absence, it indicates immunodeficiency. Nausea is the most frequent symptom of the disease, which subsequently causes vomiting. The feeling of heaviness and pain in the abdomen are also characteristic. Against the background of diarrhea, almost always notice the eructation of rotten eggs, which is present due to the release of gases from their gastrointestinal tract.
The specialist can easily determine the cause by the color of stool.
- Green feces indicate the presence of bacteria and viruses in the intestine.
- Diarrhea of yellow water occurs due to increased peristalsis( the most favorable sign and cause for the patient).
- Black feces can be caused by eating beets, blueberries and activated carbon - at best in the case. If none of the above is taken for food, then this is a serious "bug" of the body, which is a symptom of bleeding from the stomach.
- White diarrhea means a tumor or a stone in the bile duct.
- With a watery transparent diarrhea, one can assume a cholera, which, when ingested, provokes all the mechanisms of diarrhea.
What if suddenly caught diarrhea in an adult? Treatment should be urgent. Moreover, if the patient has vomiting and diarrhea with water. Such manifestations can lead to dehydration.
The human skeleton consists of 15-20% water, and the heart and brain - 76%.From this we can conclude: how important water is to the human body. All organs can suffer from a defect.
In addition, with the diarrhea and mineral substances are lost. With a liquid stool, more often than 3 times a day, the water-salt balance is disturbed. If you do not start treatment in a timely manner, then it will be necessary to spend considerably more time on recovery, especially for people in old age.
How to make a diet
Strong diarrhea with water, what should I do first? When diarrhea is a must, you must adhere to a diet. First of all, to exclude bakery and pasta, sweets, carbonated drinks, fatty meat and fish. It is also worth giving up canned and pickled food. The food should be cooked steamed, boiled or baked.
Important! Do not break the diet! Its goal is not only prevention, but also treatment of ailment.
Sample menu for diarrhea in adults:
- breakfast( scrambled eggs, tea with rusks);
- snack( a biscuit biscuit, diluted with water apple juice 1: 1);
- lunch( soup with vegetables on a light meat broth, chicken steamed meatballs, jelly);
- afternoon snack( baked apple and biscuit biscuit);
- dinner( buckwheat porridge, boiled chicken breast, broth of wild rose);
- second dinner( infusion of chamomile and cracker).
Having established the cause, having studied all the signs, after going on a diet, there remains the issue of direct treatment. Liquid diarrhea like water what to do?
Answer: when watery stools it is important to prevent dehydration. Therefore, first of all it is necessary to restore the water-salt balance, in this regard, apply Regidron. Previously, the powder should be diluted with water. It is important to start using the drug in the first 6-10 hours, the dosage varies from weight loss. If a person has lost 500 grams, he needs to drink 1 liter of Regidron. During this period, no more fluid is required. After this step, you can enter other liquids. In addition, you can use mineral water without gas. For these purposes, a good version of Essentuki "4".
Some people have a tendency to be treated with antibacterial drugs. They are guided by the fact that they can cure all the sores. Alas, not in this case. When diarrhea water, an antibiotic is prescribed in case the causative agent is cholera or salmonellosis.
Important! Treatment of diarrhea with water should be comprehensive. It is necessary to combine the drugs of different groups correctly.
Often, sulfonamide preparations, antibacterial, nitrofurans, antifungal, enterosorbents and antiviral agents are used in conservative treatment.
Treating folk remedies
Folk medicine knows many recipes for diarrhea, which have been tested for years. They are quite effective and can be used together with medications. Treatment at home with folk remedies will make it easier to transfer this unpleasant period and accelerate the process of recovery.
Nausea and diarrhea with water
It takes a handful of onion peel. Raw material pour 1 liter of water and put on a plate. Infusion bring to a boil and allow to boil over medium heat for 10 minutes. Ready broth strain and take 0.5 liters during the day in small sips.
Bilberries are prepared with infusion. For which you need 4 tbsp.l.crushed leaves of the plant pour 1 liter of boiling water and let it brew for 30 minutes. Take infusion of ½ cup before eating. The course of treatment is 2 days.
We treat pomegranate crusts
Separate the peel from the grains, it is crushed and dried. Then 1 dess.l.crust of pomegranate pour 1 tbsp.boiling water, put on a fire and bring to a boil. Pomegranate broth should be boiled for 5 minutes. Take a quarter of an hour before a meal of 100 ml.
Vodka with salt
In 100 ml of vodka it is necessary to dilute ½ tsp.salt and drink immediately. If after an hour you feel the effect, then you can eat a little. If not, the procedure can be repeated. The main thing is to perform it no more than once in 4 hours. Often, only one reception is enough.
Vodka with pepper
This remedy is most often used for colds. But not everyone knows that they can cure diarrhea. In 200 ml of vodka add ½ tsp.red ground pepper and 1 tsp.salts, everything is thoroughly mixed, and then they are drunk with a volley. The action can be felt an hour after the reception. In this period it is desirable to adhere to bed rest.
You need 4 medium carrots. They should be thoroughly washed and boiled in a peel. When they are cooked, cook a thick carrot puree on the water. Take 4 times a day for 3 tablespoons.l.
Treating diarrhea with walnut
It is necessary to prepare a tincture, only not from the core of the nut, but from the septums. For this it is necessary to take 1/3 cups of partitions and pour 500 ml of vodka. Tincture is insisted under sunlight for 2 weeks. Take twice a day for 50 ml.
It takes 1 tsp.ground ginger pour 200 ml of boiling water, let it brew for half an hour. Take infusion of 1 tbsp.l.with an interval of 30 minutes.
Oak bark tincture
One teaspoon of oak bark is poured into 400 ml of vodka. The bottle is shaken and cleaned in a dark place for 7 days. The drug is taken twice a day for 20 drops.
Important! Before using a prescription, make sure that you do not have a hypersensitivity to the ingredients.
Dangerous microorganisms are particularly active in the warm period. Before consumption, fresh fruits, berries and vegetables thoroughly wash, and then pour boiling water.
- Keep hands dry: wash with soap before eating, after street, shops and toilet.
- Even after you decided to recalculate your money savings - do not forget to wash your hands.
- Ensure that all products are thoroughly heat treated and well cooked, fumigated and cooked. Do not use expired products.
- Do not store raw foods together with cooked dishes. Do not eat in dubious establishments( cafes, snack bars and restaurants).
Drink quality water or boil it more. This kind of trouble often finds people who love to travel. When going abroad, do not forget about the rules of hygiene.