Cellulite is one of the most common female problems, which is associated with the violation of the metabolic processes. What causes cellulite? Is pathology always associated with excess weight? How to eliminate tubercles on the hips and buttocks?
Acne on the face how to get rid at home
Removing traces of acne at home
How to get rid of age spots on your face at home
How to get rid of pigment spots on your face at home - simple tips
Treat dry skinthe hands of the house or what vitamin they lack?
The main causes of the appearance of cellulite
Cellulite - the accumulation of fat and toxic substances in the subcutaneous tissue, manifests itself on the skin in the form of irregularities and tubercles. There is an "orange peel" in women at any age, more and more often the disease is diagnosed in adolescents. The main cause of pathology is a violation of the process of splitting fats, the body does not have time to destroy fat cells, they begin to be deposited, most often on legs and the priest.
Against the backdrop of stagnant processes, fluid begins to accumulate in the intercellular space, collagen fibers lose elasticity, nodules begin to form - there is swelling and tuberosity of the skin.
Cellulite is a purely female problem, only 6% of men have tubercles on the skin. This is due to the peculiarities of the structure of fat cells - in women they are located vertically, are located close to the skin, so more noticeable.
Why cellulite appears:
- decrease in the number of female hormones - it is they that regulate fluid exchange in the body;
- unbalanced food - excessive enthusiasm for fast food, sweet soda, salty, spicy and fried foods, instant coffee, alcohol;
- sedentary lifestyle - with flabby muscles, the likelihood of the appearance of cellulite in girls increases several times;
- smoking - nicotine narrows the blood vessels, which causes swelling.
"Orange peel" often appears in pregnant women, during menopause, in adolescence - it is associated with hormonal fluctuations. It is a mistake to think that cellulite appears only in full women, often pathology develops in lean. The genetic factor influences the formation of tubercles - the low rate of fat burning is inherited. The habit is at night, frequent snacks, stress fatigue, sudden fluctuations in body weight - all this can cause the appearance of cellulite.
Important! Cellulite is not a collection of excess fluid in the body. But getting rid of puffiness can also reduce the manifestation of the "orange peel".But this does not mean that you need to drink less - adherence to drinking regimen is the basic rule for smooth and supple skin.
What products are cellulite
What causes cellulite on the pope? Almost all tasty, but harmful products are deposited in the form of an "orange peel" on the buttocks. To get rid of it, with harmful products will have to say goodbye forever.
What causes cellulite on the legs - harmful products:
- Everything that contains fast carbohydrates - they instantly turn into fat cells.
- Salt food provokes fluid retention in the body. If water accumulates too much, it begins to transform into an "orange peel".The daily dose of salt should not exceed 5 g.
- Sauces, canned food, sausages, long-term storage products - contain large amounts of preservatives, thickeners, and other harmful chemical compounds. The organism perceives them as alien objects, to try to get rid of them faster - some of these substances settle in the fatty tissues, there are mounds on the skin.
- Dairy products with a high fat content - the digestive system of an adult is not able to absorb heavy animal fats in large quantities. Some part is not excreted from the body, but settles on the buttocks and thighs in the form of cellulite.
- Sweet carbonated and alcoholic drinks, packaged juices, instant coffee, tea bags.
Processed and smoked cheeses, spicy dishes, fast food have nothing to do with healthy and proper nutrition. To provoke the appearance of cellulite can bananas, melons and other fruits with a high sugar content. Refusing them is not at all, just need to eat them moderately, and in the morning.
How to get rid of cellulite - sports and cosmetic procedures
If cellulite begins to appear, it is necessary to struggle with it in a complex way - get rid of addictions, review the diet, stop eating at night, drink more pure water.
An active way of life is the best remedy against the accumulation of fat on the buttocks and thighs, but not all sports help to get rid of it. A simple and affordable way to get rid of bumpy skin is to walk on footsteps. This simple exercise involves all muscles in problem areas, improves blood circulation, metabolic processes are activated. Helps in the fight against cellulite yoga, swimming, bodyflex, step aerobics.
Cellulite - how to get rid of it with the help of simple exercises:
- Squats and semicircles - perform at once 3-4 approaches for 12-15 exercises in each. These exercises are the most effective for removing bumpy skin on the legs, help tighten the gluteus muscles.
- Makhi feet - exercise can be performed standing and lying, legs need to be lifted sideways. At the same time you need to feel how the muscles of the buttocks and thighs work.
- Development of oblique, rectus abdominal muscles with exercises on the press in the prone position.
- Plank on the straight arms and legs will help improve the tone of all muscles.
Important! Cellulite is not an easy accumulation of normal fat, it practically does not burn during many normal workouts.
If cellulite begins to appear, it is necessary to start constantly caring for the skin in problem areas - it eliminates the hummock on the skin with honey massage, wraps with pepper, cinnamon, laminaria.
Honey massage is simply done at home - apply a little warm honey to the problem, cleared skin areas. Slapping movements to drive it for 10-15 minutes, you need to move from the bottom up. After the procedure, take a warm shower, apply moisturizer with anti-cellulite effect.
Proper nutrition against cellulite
To get rid of bumpy skin, you need not only to eat healthy foods, but also eat right. Take food 4-6 times a day, the last meal should be 2 hours before going to bed.
The main products for the fight against cellulite:
- Almonds raw - effectively splits fat deposits, it is enough to use it twice a week.
- Fresh pineapple - with regular consumption of 150 grams of pulp per day, you can quickly eliminate the bumpy skin. Boiled eggs and steam omelet. Citrus fruit - no more than 1 fruit per day.
- Carrots, fresh greens, Bulgarian pepper, any sorts of cabbage, asparagus beans.
- Dairy products with an average fat content - completely fat-free products do not benefit the body.
- Low-fat fish.
To eliminate cellulite, you should always use at least 2.5 liters of liquid per day - clean water without gas, unsweetened green tea, natural fruit drinks and juices from red berries.
When cellulite appears, the question often arises of how to deal with it. Methods of fighting are very simple - the right way of life, a balanced diet, regular skin care. In addition, hormonal analyzes should be made, if necessary, undergo treatment that will help normalize the production of female hormones.