On the fields and in the forests you can often see a grass with high straight leaves and rather large yellow flowers. This inconspicuous plant has several names. The most popular among them is the Kalgang grass, also called the erect catfish or Dubrovka. In height, the plant can reach 30-40 centimeters, its leaves are quite strong and sharp at the edges, and roots with a pronounced reddish tinge. The cattail belongs to the family of ginger perennials. Kalgan, photo and description of which we will consider in the article, has many useful properties.
|The healing properties of the calgan root for men|
|The root of the Kalgan - an application for various diseases|
|The root of the calgan tincture on vodka|
|Is it possible to have the St. John's wort during pregnancy|
The plant is often used for the treatment of colds and inflammatory diseases,disorders of the digestive system, various skin problems.
Therapeutic properties and types of plants
Many people are interested in how Kalgan looks in the photo? Outwardly, the grass is very similar to the buttercup. But having studied more closely the description of colors, you can see the difference. For the buttercup five petals are characteristic, and the petal has four petals, covered with small hairs.
Where does the kalgan grow? It is known that he came to us from South China. The plant was brought to Europe by travelers and has successfully taken root in our territory. Due to its unpretentiousness and frost resistance, the rubber is growing in any territory with moist soil. It can be forests, coasts of rivers, lakes, glades and clearings.
Dubrovka has a huge number of species, about 150 occur in the wild. However, it should be noted that only a few of them possess medicinal properties. These are the following species.
The root of Chinese is known to us under the name ginger ordinary. Since ancient times, this plant has been very popular for the treatment of plague and many other diseases. Externally, ginger is absolutely not attractive. This plant with yellow flowers and a knobby root. It is the root of the Kalgan that hides an incredible amount of vitamins and minerals that help get rid of many ailments.
The healing properties of the Chinese root are as follows:
- preventive agent against cancer;
- antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect;
- establishing the functioning of the digestive system;
- normalization of blood sugar level;
- improvement of a person's psychosomatic state;
- increased immunity;
- prophylaxis of cardiovascular diseases;
- weight loss and cholesterol in the blood.
In addition, ginger is considered an excellent tool for increasing potency. Therapeutic properties for men are to increase libido and sexual desire.
Another kind of kalgan is a great root. The healing properties of the plant are due to an extremely rich biochemical composition. In addition to the huge amount of vitamins, the root is rich in tannins, organic acids, flavonoids. The pronounced disinfecting and anti-inflammatory properties are ensured by such a substance in the composition of the herb, like flobarene.
This species is used for such ailments:
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- stop internal bleeding;
- for inflammatory processes of the oral cavity;
- for the treatment of burns, frostbite and many other skin lesions.
The root application is very diverse. It is widely used for the purpose of auxiliary therapy for various ailments. In addition, kalgan is recognized as official medicine.
Important! Crawfish do not eat raw. The product has a very sharp taste. It is added to the recipes in small quantities.
Collecting and billet
A Kalgan or a spindle directly used in the form of plant roots, which can be bought on the market, and also harvested independently. The time of collection is in the autumn months. Matches Kalgan in the period from September to October.
Use roots in both dry and fresh form. To store the collected material, wash, dry and break off the small processes. After that, the root is cut into several parts, with a diameter of no more than 1-0.5 centimeters and laid out in the fresh air. You can also dry the roots in the oven. The temperature should not exceed 50-60 degrees Celsius.
After complete drying, the product is stored in a glass or tin container. Use the root to enhance immunity by adding a few slices to the tea, as well as for treatment for various health problems.
Important! When using folk treatment with the addition of an erect crawfish, it is recommended to consult with a specialist. The product has some contraindications.
The use of a tinder for various pathologies
Kalgan grass is a real healer, relieving a wide variety of diseases. Due to its biochemical composition, the roots of the cottonwood have anti-inflammatory, disinfecting, immunomodulating, wound-healing effect. So, prescriptions based on a plant can be:
- When swelling and pain in the stomach, it is recommended to take a decoction from the dry roots of the plant. To do this, a tablespoon of the crushed product is poured a glass of water and put on a water bath. The medicine is damped for 30-40 minutes, after that filter and take half the glass three times a day.
- For the treatment of gastritis it is necessary to take the same amount of calgary, yarrow and calendula( 1 tablespoon).Grasses are mixed and poured into 500 ml of boiling water. The medicine should be infused for 30 minutes, after which it is filtered and taken for 50 g for 30-40 minutes before meals.
- In the case of pathologies of the thyroid gland, alcoholic tincture is prepared. To do this, 200 g of roots are poured with a liter of vodka and insist in glassware for 10-14 days. Take the drug should be 25 drops 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
- For various skin diseases, an ointment based on powdered roots and butter is prepared. For this, the dry product is passed through a coffee grinder or thoroughly ground in a mortar, after which it is mixed with a tablespoon of oil. The obtained ointment treat the affected skin several times a day.
- With various ailments associated with joint diseases, a decoction from the Kalgan is prepared. For this purpose, you can use both a dry and fresh product. To a liter of water, add 100 g of roots and leave on low heat for 20-30 minutes. Take the medicine with 50 ml three times a day before meals.
In addition, fragrant tea with the addition of a small amount of product, will contribute to improving the immunity and vitality of a person. In the cold season, such a drink will increase the body's resistance to many colds, and also saturate the body with useful vitamins and microelements.
Important! If during the period of treatment with the help of tentacle the patient develops any complications, it is worth to refuse the use of such medications and consult a doctor.
It should also be noted some contraindications to the plant. You can not use the root with a tendency to constipation and with increased acidity of the stomach. Caution should be applied to pregnant women and children under 5 years. Absolute contraindication is the personal intolerance of plant components.
Only competent use of nature products will help to appreciate many of its materials and do no harm to their health.