Parasites inhabit every corner of our planet. They are able to hit both the child and the adult. The most common parasite is pinworm. Most often enterobiosis infects a small child.
The source of infection is mainly a person suffering from enterobiasis. With severe itching, the patient scratches the perianal area with his hands, so that the eggs of the parasite get under his nails.
Having noticed the first signs of infestation, adults and their babies, it is recommended to immediately go to the polyclinic, as only the doctor will tell you how best to remove pinworm. For this, the patient must first take tests:
When the result of the analysis is ready, the doctor will prescribe appropriate treatment that can be performed at home. There are cases when the patient finds not only pinworms, but also other helminths.
How to remove pinworm from the body?
After the diagnosis of helminthiosis is confirmed, it is necessary to start treatment. Excretion of pinworms can be carried out in two ways:
- by medicamental treatment;
- Folk remedies.
Sometimes patients combine these two methods to achieve results as quickly as possible. Remove pinworm from the body can be a wide-spectrum drugs, or highly specialized, aimed at removing worms. Doctors recommend paying attention to the following medicines:
- Pirantel. The medication is able to cope not only with pinworms, but also with ascarids. It should be read that the medication is valid only for adults. Tablets are best to take in the early morning, pre-chewing or kneading. In rare cases, the drug causes side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting;
- Nemosol. To deduce a worm-pinworm it is possible by means of Nemozolum which operates not only on adult individuals, but also on larvae. The advantage of the drug is that it is prescribed for mixed invasion. In case of an overdose, side effects such as nausea, rashes on the skin, gag reflex and fever may occur;
- Vermox is also able to quickly remove pinworm from the patient's body. Due to its composition, it is not absorbed by the intestine, which means that the medicine can be administered to a child. Side effects are rare, mostly in the form of dizziness or nausea.
Patients who do not want to expose themselves to the side effects of medications, can remove pinworms folk remedies at home. There are a huge number of recipes that allow eliminating helminths without harming the health of an adult and a child. Most often, patients choose treatment with:
- onions. To prepare the infusion at home, it is necessary to clean the medium-sized bulb, then grind and pour 250 milliliters of boiled water. To remove pinworms from adults with infusion, it is necessary to consume 120 milliliters of medication at one time. Infusion is taken 1 time per day before meals;Seeds of pumpkin and castor oil. It is easy to remove pinworm at home using conventional pumpkin seeds. Pre-seeds should be cleaned of hard peel, after that you can use 30 seeds at a time. Do not immediately swallow the seeds, they need to be carefully experienced. Approximately 1 hour after eating pumpkin seeds, you need to drink 1 teaspoon of castor oil. The medicine must be taken 4 times a day, for 4 days;
- Vegetable juice. You can remove parasites from children with the help of juices. In addition, the baby will not resist, but will gladly drink a similar medicine. Against enterobiasis can be used as beet and carrot juice. Before consumption, it is recommended to cool the juice a little. The medicine is taken 2 times a day for 120 milliliters. Complete elimination of helminths will occur in 10-12 days.
How to remove pinworm from a child?
Many parents are concerned with the question of how to remove pinworm at home? This is due to the fact that children are more likely to be infected than adults. First of all, it is recommended that you visit a doctor to diagnose it. This is necessary in order to confirm the diagnosis of enterobiasis. Only after this, you can start treatment, even at home.
Each baby is individual, so you should choose the drugs to treat the disease neatly. In the event that the parents decided to use medicines, the following medicines should be addressed:
For fast recovery it is necessary to adhere to a diet. It is recommended to eat light soups, fruits, and fermented milk products. You can also resort to unconventional therapy. Thanks to joint therapy, pinworm excretion will pass much faster.
Treatment with prescriptions for alternative medicine for children is considered safe, in contrast to medications that have side effects. You should carefully study the instructions before giving the drug to a child.
Detachment of pinworms during pregnancy
In pregnancy, immunity in women weakens, so it is more exposed to microbes and parasites. Unlike other patients, any medicines are contraindicated for pregnant women, so it is better to take out pinworm folk remedies.
An excellent remedy for the elimination of helminth is a garlic enema. Since the solution is injected directly into the anus, the future child is not in danger. You can also choose herbal tea as a treatment.
Another problem with enterobiasis is itching, which causes considerable discomfort. Therefore, women should think about how to remove pinworm eggs at home. Since helminth for breeding is selected outside at night, experts recommend using a cotton swab, previously impregnated with oil or vaseline. The cotton is inserted into the anus at night. Thus, the helminth can not get out and the itch gradually passes.
Do not forget about the rules of personal hygiene, as they will avoid re-infection. You should be careful, because during intimate hygiene, you can put pinworm in the genitals. This will lead to nothing good. Therefore, you should carefully follow the rules of hygiene.
Sometimes women ask through how many pinworms are produced? Everything depends on the intensity of the invasion and the type of treatment. When using food, liquidation occurs on average after 10-12 days.
In case of a severe invasion, it is urgent to seek help from your doctor. In this case, for the withdrawal of pinworm, strong medicines may be needed, which should be taken only under the supervision of a specialist, since there is a risk of harm to the child.