Ginseng is a very common medicinal plant. It has been used since ancient times. Description of the benefits can be found in the scientific treatises of ancient and modern scientists. Traditional healers, with the help of broths and all kinds of infusions, could cure all ailments. But the most common recipe is tincture of ginseng, the indications for use of which are very diverse.
How to take ginseng for men
Benefits of ginseng tincture for women
What are the beneficial properties and contraindications to ginseng root
Oats: medicinal properties and contraindications
Grasses for hemlock cancer from the Tishchenko method
Useful properties of ginseng
The composition of the plant is very rich:
- All parts of the plant, that is, leaves, trunk and rhizome, contain a large amount of vitamin B. It has a positive effect on the entire body, it can give strength, cope with the nervousshocks, increases the body's resistance to harmful environmental factors.
- The present glycosides normalize the cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin C helps to eliminate colds and viral diseases, it has a beneficial effect on liver function.
- Vitamins A, E, D contribute to the balance of hormones in the body.
- Minerals zinc, copper, calcium.
- To increase mental activity in the plant, fatty acids predominate.
All components, in a single whole, help to cope with a large number of diseases. Ginseng is able to cure the most hopeless patient.
Than useful tincture of ginseng
For medicinal purposes use the cooked ginseng broths, tinctures, extracts, extracts, ointments. You can even buy pickled ginseng, which is an additional food additive to food.
Important! Roast tincture has medicinal properties and it does not matter on what basis it is cooked, on water, vodka, or on alcohol.
The use is due to the natural composition of the root. It is able to exert the following actions on the body:
- to remove stress stresses;
- to increase resistance;
- increase appetite;
- strengthen immunity;
- restorative and tonic;
With the use of the drug improves the sexual activity of the male body, increases mental and physical activity, the work of the adrenal glands comes to normal. It regenerates metabolic processes in tissues, suppresses drowsiness and fatigue, especially in the spring period and with avitaminosis. Normalizes the level of sugar in the blood. Promotes the removal of inflammation with arthrosis, rheumatism, and other bone, muscle diseases.
How to make a tincture of
How to make a tincture from the root of ginseng at home? In practice, there are many cooking recipes. You can choose the most suitable one.
Recipe No. 1 - vodka tincture:
- dry root finely chopped;
- pour raw materials 1 liter of vodka;
- to insist 1 month, periodically mixing.
How to take this tincture? Drink 20 drops 2 times a day, for one month. Next, break, then again repeat the reception according to the same scheme. With this method of cooking vodka can be replaced with moonshine, it depends on your tastes. Reception of tincture on moonshine is similar.
Important! As preventive measures take tincture, prepared independently, replacing alcoholic products with alcohol.
Recipe # 2 - tincture on alcohol:
- The ginseng root is ground to a powdery state, take 30 g.
- In a deep container, a dark bottle is best suited, poured 70% with alcohol, equal to the volume of the bottle.
- It is important to ensure that the inside of the contents does not get air, for this, the dishes are tightly clogged.
- Insist alcohol beverage in a dark place for about 25 days, stirring the contents.
Drink tincture in small amounts( 1 tsp) twice a day, for 1.5 months.
How to prepare tincture at home without using alcohol products?
Recipe # 3:
- Take 0.5 tbsp.l.crushed root, mix with 400 grams of natural honey.
- Insist for ten days.
All recipes, no matter what, are prepared in the same way, there may be a difference in the proportions and fields of application, as well as the dosages that are necessary to eliminate any disease.
Important! If you do not have the opportunity to cook it yourself, you can buy it at a pharmacy, at fairly reasonable prices for any buyer. How to take such a drug is indicated in the instructions for use, which is applied to the package with the vial.
To tincture had the greatest possible benefit on the body, you need to know how to store it.
- When storing, make sure that the dishes do not get direct sunlight, and inside there was no access to air and foreign smells. Keep dishes in a dark, cool place, but in no case at subzero temperature, otherwise it will lose its useful properties.
- When using the whole liquid, you can add the main component, vodka or alcohol, but only ½ of the main amount.
- You can use the "asleep" product up to three times, that is, the raw material that remains after straining the tincture.
If you follow all the rules of storage, you protect yourself from harm, which can cause damage to the product.
Use of tincture for men
Undoubtedly, the benefits for male human beings, have long been made up of legends. Ginseng fluid can eliminate male impotence, improve sperm quality, which will increase the chances of fertile conception. Increases adaptability to stress, greater physical stress, activates the activity of the brain.
Everyone knows that ginseng can prolong years of life, so taking a tincture for many years, men feel energetic, healthy, strong. People in older age are able to lead an active lifestyle, they have cheerfulness and physical strength.
As a medicine, can cope with male impotence? When taking the drug, based on the root of ginseng for potency, there is an increase in blood circulation in the genital organs, increases the production of male hormones that can enhance the male libido. It removes nervous tension, fatigue, improves mood, which encourages a man to sexual activity.
Instructions for use for men reads:
- Tincture on alcohol. Take it should be as follows: 20-30 drops twice a day for 30 minutes before eating.
- Tincture on honey. Take 1 tsp.3 times a day before meals.
According to the doctors' recommendations, it is necessary to take the product from ginseng with strict observance of the dosage, within the required time. So, the optimal course of taking 1-2 months, after which you need to take a break for 2-3 months, then again to repeat the reception.
Tip! You should not take the medicine once, as a "Viagra", it can further harm the body. It is necessary to gradually accustom the organism to it, to take it as a course treatment.
Another area of application of ginseng for men is cosmetology. As you know, the root is able to give the skin elasticity, make it healthy, eliminate all wrinkles. Often used for hair, which gives them strength and natural shine. On sale there are various shampoos, balms for hair on the basis of an extract, creams, face masks giving an anti-aging effect.
Very widely used root tincture in bodybuilding. Here, the drug acts as an active fat burner, helps the body to adapt to greater physical stress, and also to restore the nervous system.
In this kind of sport it is forbidden to use adaptogens on the basis of alcoholic products, therefore use water tincture of ginseng. It is able to provide the body with the necessary volume of oxygen and helps its rapid assimilation.
Use of tincture for women
No less useful is alcoholic tincture for women? It is able to normalize blood pressure, eliminate hair loss, improve the female appearance. And what for a woman you need, the main thing is to be young without wrinkles.
Women, leading an active or sedentary lifestyle, overcome fatigue and stressful situations by using tincture on vodka or alcohol prepared at home, or purchased at a pharmacy. She will give courage and strength.
According to the instructions for use for women need to drink 20-30 drops two, three times a day. The course of admission is up to 40 days. For women, the intake of an aqueous tincture is similar, only the preparation needs to take 1 tablespoon.
Tip! Since ginseng gives the body vivacity, it is better to take it in the afternoon.
To cope with hair loss, you need to tincture tincture in the scalp, every time before washing your hair. Recommended 2 times a week. Continue to rub in for one month. You can make a mask: 2 tbsp.l. Tincture to put on hair and on a skin of a head, to wrap a head in a towel and to take half an hour, then to wash off. Hair will become strong, hair bulbs will receive additional substances and an incentive to grow. Shine will appear.
Warning! If you have sensitive skin, it is best to use water tincture.
Also equivalent to men, products from the root of ginseng can be used as a cosmetic. To do this, you can make applications of powdered mass, diluted with a small amount of water. Turn the gruel into a gauze cloth, apply to the face or décolleté area. With this application, the skin's condition will improve, many wrinkles will noticeably be smoothed out.
Many women, using root tincture, will lose extra pounds, so it can be used for weight loss.
Of course, the benefits of ginseng are invaluable. But do not forget about the contraindications and harm that can be obtained with the use of alcohol.
Who should not drink alcohol:
- for children aged 0 to 12 years;
- tincture of ginseng on vodka is not used during pregnancy;
- nursing mother;
- to people suffering from hepatic diseases;
- for chronic gastrointestinal diseases;
- with nervous excitability;
- if there is evidence of an allergic reaction;
- with low blood coagulability;
- with inflammatory processes in the body, accompanied by fever, fever;
- if there is a tumor in the body.
Side effects can cause any drug based on herbs in the event that you do not follow the instructions provided. Therefore, when the first signs of poisoning, or the occurrence of undesirable symptoms, you need to see a doctor for medical help.
Having examined all the indications for the use of ginseng root, it can be convincingly stated that the benefit of this remedy is enormous for both male and female. You have learned how to properly prepare tincture, how to take it correctly, what kind of contraindications the tincture has. Taking all these arguments into consideration, your body will be healthy, active, and most importantly, young.