This is one of the effective drugs used to prevent attacks of angina pectoris, alleviate symptoms, and also in the therapy of myocardial infarction. And today our article will be devoted to indications for use and reviews of the medication Sidnofarm, its instructions, analogs, prices and reviews about it.
Features of the preparation
Feature of the drug: the development of addiction to the active component and a decrease in effectiveness in the case of prolonged treatment for Sidnofarm is not typical, that, from the point of view of therapy, it distinguishes the drug from the action of nitrates. In connection with this property, it is possible to use the medication with intolerance to nitroglycerin and other nitrates.
The active ingredient is molsidomine. In 1 tablet: molsidomine - 2, 4 mg.
Additional substances - dye Sikovit, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose, wheat starch, mannitol, silicon dioxide colloid, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, mint oil, magnesium stearate.
Sidnofarm is produced in the form of round, convex on both sides tablets with a mint aroma, pink. On the one hand - the dividing risk. The amount of the active ingredient is 2 or 4 mg.
In contour blisters with cells - 10 tablets. In one package of cardboard - 3 blisters( 30 pieces of tablets).The cost of medicine in the network of pharmacies in Russia - from 149 rubles.
Pharmacological action of
Sidnofarm refers to vasodilators, antianginal drugs of the sydnonimins group. Has the following effect:
- expands the lumen of peripheral veins;
- interferes with the aggregation( clumping) of platelets into blood clots;
- relieves the severity of pain in angina attacks.
Antianginal function is expressed in the expansion of coronary vessels, activation of blood circulation and nutrition of tissues in ischemic areas( with blocked or narrowed vessels).
For prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, our readers advise the drug "NORMALIFE".This is a natural remedy that affects the cause of the disease, completely preventing the risk of getting a heart attack or stroke. NORMALIFE has no contraindications and begins to act within a few hours after its use. The effectiveness and safety of the drug has been repeatedly proven by clinical studies and long-term therapeutic experience.
The opinion of doctors. .. & gt; & gt;
- Molsidomin activates the accumulation of cGMP, a compound that is able to relax the muscle cells of the vessels( mostly veins).Reduction of preload( expansion of veins) reduces the amount of oxygen necessary for the work of the heart by almost 30%.Decreasing afterload( vascular resistance), Sidnofarm removes spasm and expands large arteries of the myocardium.
- Increases endurance of the heart to physical, mental stress and reduces the likelihood of exacerbations of angina in muscle tension.
- Due to the ability of the active ingredient to inhibit the clotting( aggregation) of platelets at an early stage and the synthesis of thromboxane( a compound that causes arterial spasm, thickening of blood, thrombosis), blood clotting decreases, facilitating the circulation and blood supply of the heart cells.
- In the case of chronic myocardial insufficiency, Sidnofarm can reduce the volume of the heart chambers, complete the left ventricle, lower blood pressure in the pulmonary artery and relieve tension in the heart muscle.
Absorbed actively, almost completely absorbed in the stomach and intestines. C max molsidomine( maximum amount in the blood) is detected after 1 - 1.5 hours. With the use of Sidnofarm after eating, the absorption of molsidomine occurs with a slowdown( the maximum concentration is observed 45 to 60 minutes later).
With the plasma proteins, the active substance is not bound. Does not accumulate in the body. Molsidomine is treated with hepatic enzymes, forming an active metabolite( an intermediate in the process of metabolism) SIN-1.
90% excreted in the urine, 9% - with feces, half-life within 1 - 3.5 hours. With severe liver pathology, the slow elimination of molsidomine and an increase in its number in the blood plasma are noted.
Let's further learn what Sidhnopharm helps with.
Sidnofarm improves echocardiography in patients with heart failure with constriction or spasm of the coronary vessels and is well tolerated by patients.
- for the prevention and treatment of angina attacks:
- for chronic heart muscle function failure;
- with an abnormal right ventricular enlargement due to pulmonary pathologies;
- for acute failure of the function of the left ventricle;
- with increased pressure in the vessels of the pulmonary( small) circulation, leading to respiratory failure;
- for the treatment and prevention of myocardial infarction after the normalization of blood flow in the vessels( hemodynamic).
In the first day of treatment, the incidence of cardiac contractions increases slightly.
Instructions for the use of tablets Sidnofarm
Mode of admission, dose and duration of therapy Sidnofarmom determined by the doctor on the condition of the patient( frequency of seizures, the nature of the disease, severity of symptoms). Food intake does not affect the action of the medicine. Tablets are drunk whole, without splitting, washed down with a large volume of water.
- The maximum maximum dose per day is not more than 12 mg.
- At the beginning of therapy, the medication is taken at a low dosage of 1 - 2 mg( half tablets - 1 table) twice a day. If the therapeutic result is little expressed, increase the frequency of application up to 3 times.
- In the future, the daily amount of the medicine can be gradually increased to 6-8 mg( divided by 3 or 4 times).
- The acute course of the disease also requires an increased dosage of 8 mg( taken 4 times).
- To prevent an attack of angina pectoris( angina pectoris) in the first two days of therapy, drink 1 to 2 mg to 6 times. When the attack develops, the tablet( 2 mg) is placed under the tongue and resorbed.
Next, contraindications to Sidnofarm administration will be considered.
The drug is not allowed to be taken with the following pathologies:
- acute period of cardiac infarction under reduced pressure;
- low systolic( upper) blood pressure( below 95 mm Hg);
- Allergy or intolerance of components Sidnofarma;
- low pressure and insufficient function of the left ventricle;
- shock cardiogenic( extremely acute reduction in myocardial contraction function with abnormally low blood pressure and death threat);
- vascular collapse( insufficiency of cardiac function with a sharp drop in vascular tone, blood pressure, with a violation of blood flow to the heart, which leads to inhibition of the functioning of the body);
- pulmonary edema in toxic form( severe form of lung damage after ingestion of toxins, respiratory toxins);
- cerebral circulation disorder;Child bearing, lactation;
- age group is under 18;
- shared with Sildenafil;
- galactose intolerance, glucose and galactose absorption disorder( malabsorption), lactase deficiency.
Caution should be exercised in appointing Sidnofarm to patients after hemorrhagic stroke, patients prone to increased intracranial pressure and reduced arterial pressure, elderly people.
Side effects of
The use of medication requires attention to the dosing regimen and the amount of medication taken. Unwanted reactions occur when the dose is not met at the beginning of Sidnofarm therapy, if the dose is exceeded.
May be marked:
- dizziness, severe headaches due to vasodilation, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting in the early days, without special treatment;
- lowering blood pressure;
- increased heart rate;
- fever and redness of the face due to vasodilation;
- general lethargy, weakness in muscles, slowness and inaccuracy of movements;
- is allergic to the drug in the form of bronchospasm spasm, rashes on the skin;
- is extremely rare - anaphylactic and cardiogenic shock.
- The drug is not effective for stopping the attack of angina in the acute stage of development.
- At the first reception of Sidnofarm it is necessary to carefully monitor blood pressure indicators to prevent too much of its reduction, as well as intense headache and loss of consciousness.
- If the kidneys, liver, low-pressure propensity for people of the elderly are impaired, correction of the dose in the smaller direction and its exact adherence is necessary.
- Application Sidnofarma eliminates the use of alcohol.
- During the course of treatment( especially - in the initial period) it is recommended to abandon the driving of transport and work, which requires concentration and speed of response.
- Constant monitoring is required during the application of the drug to patients with a heart attack, hemorrhagic stroke, cerebral circulatory disorders, with glaucoma and a tendency to increase intracranial pressure, and the presence of hypotension( low pressure).
- Wheat starch, which is part of Sidnofarm, contains gluten, but such a small amount is safe for people with celiac disease.
- Sikovit E110 dye can provoke an allergic reaction.
We will talk about the reviews of patients and cardiologists about Sidnofarme further.
Vessel dilating and pressure reducing agents, referred to as Sidnofarm, receive, monitoring the pressure values, only according to the treatment regimen, following the recommended quantities of the drug and the regimen.
Symptoms of overdose are inherent:
- intense streching pain in the head;
- dizziness, blurred vision, impaired orientation;
- deep blood pressure decrease with prolonged nausea and multiple vomiting;
- dangerous slowing of myocardial contractions( heart rate);
- if the dosage is significantly exceeded, it is possible to develop a collapse state.
Immediate measures consist of repeated washing of the stomach with simple boiled water 25 - 28 ° C, adsorbents reception - charcoal of black activated( with the calculation - 10 kg of weight = 1 mashed tablet), Polysorb, Polypefan, Enterodeza. Strong diuretics are used to actively excrete the active ingredient through the kidneys with urine.
- Sidnofarm is absolutely forbidden to take with ethanol( alcohol).
- Medications to expand the arteries and veins( vasodilators), lower blood pressure increase the hypotensive effect of the drug, increase the threat of a critical sudden drop in blood pressure and collapse.
- Taking aspirin with Sidnofarm increases the antiaggregant effect( an obstacle to clumping into clots of platelets), but it can too much reduce the density of blood and cause increased bleeding and even bleeding.
- It is not advisable to combine Sidnofarm with Sildenafil.
- The medication is allowed to be taken together with beta-blockers, calcium antagonists.
- Reviews of Sydnofarm are different. For many patients, the medicine helps to relieve symptoms in angina pectoris, reduce the frequency of exacerbations, improve health, reduce the risk of arrhythmia with physical stress.
- For others, the effect of the drug is not strong enough. They need more effective medicines. Side effects are also negative.
- But, as a rule, they are manifested with inattentive attitude to dosages or self-exceeding of them.
Or, if patients neglect contraindications, when Sidnofarm is not allowed to be used in certain pathologies.
- Severe cancellation of the medication can lead to a worsening of heart disease, so the decision to gradually stop therapy, adjust the dose and replace the medicine is taken only by the doctor.
Synonyms( medicines with a similar active ingredient - molsidomine):
- Corvatone forte in tablets of 4 mg( AVENTIS Germany) from 502 rubles.
- Molsidomine, 2 mg( Warsaw Pharmaceutical Plant, Polfa AO) - from 140 rubles.
Analogues( pharmacological drugs with a similar mechanism of action and entering into a single pharmaceutical group): Coronel and Cordinic 10 mg, active ingredient Nicorandil,( LLC PIK-PHARMA, Russia) from 248 rubles.