Among the most effective antibiotics with a wide range of action, Biomycin stands out the possibility of using it both in monotherapy and in complex treatment in a number of severe infectious diseases. The modern preparation, Biomycin has a balanced composition, in which components that exert an exceptionally positive effect on the organism in the defeat and development of pathogenic microflora predominate. Therefore, it can be used not only to provide therapeutic effects to people, but also to stimulate the growth and development of young animals in the form of food additives to feed( usually a semi-finished product of this remedy is used).
The most effective drug Biomycin is considered when it is used in the form of subcutaneous injections and external application. In the form of an ointment or cream, this agent with antibacterial action shows itself perfectly well in the treatment of such lesions as anthrax, dermatitis of various nature and mechanical damages of the skin. Internal application allows
you to get quick and lasting results in the treatment of typhoid, dysentery, for neutralizing Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and many other infectious diseases. Instructions for use, prices for ointment and powder Biomycin, its analogs and reviews about it will be discussed below.
Features of the drug
Active substance, quickly absorbed by the mucous membranes, copes even with neglected forms of infectious lesions. Combining the speed of antibacterial drugs and the effectiveness of modern means designed to eliminate pathogenic microflora, Biomycin cope even with a complex of diseases that develop in the body in parallel and are dangerous for human and animal health.
- Biomycin powder is a crystalline substance with large granules that dissolves poorly in water, forms a solution of a yellowish color and a bitter taste when dissolved. Loses its properties when exposed to strong alkali, resistant to oxidation in air.
- Ointment Biomycin has a homogeneous consistency, light beige color. Easily applied to the surface of the skin, quickly absorbed and leaving no oily traces. It does not adversely affect the areas of healthy skin, disinfecting and healing only the affected areas.
To the preparation in any dosage form, a detailed instruction is attached during the sale, allowing to study both the composition of the remedy and the specific features of its application in a specific case and when taking into account the mass of the animal: the dosage of biomycin use depends on the weight of the person or animal.
Active substance of the considered preparation Biomycin is an antibiotic, which is produced by the microorganism Actinomyces aureofaciens, which cope with especially complex lesions of the organism. The drug belongs to the group of tetracyclines with a wide range of action, high efficiency makes it possible to fight even the advanced stages of infectious diseases of the animals and humans. Depending on the dosage form, the composition of the preparation may differ somewhat.
Dosage forms and prices
- Today, Biomycin is available as a powder, which is used as a solution and can be used for subcutaneous injections and ingestion, and as an ointment for external use.
- Due to its composition and ease of use, Biomycin has proven itself in the treatment of many gastric lesions, inflammatory phenomena of various nature, skin lesions.
- The cost of the drug is slightly different for different sellers, but on average it is for a powder from 185 to 245 rubles per package, ointments 250-310 rubles. Sometimes you can find Biomycin in the form of ointments, ampoules or powders, but they are less common than the powder.
Further we learn, than biomycin differs from similar preparations.
Having a pronounced effectiveness against many types of pathogens of infectious diseases of the body, the medicine Biomycin also has the ability to preserve the result for a long time. This is due to the rapid absorption of the active substance by mucous membranes
The peculiarity of the composition of the drug can be called the absence of negative effects on the body during treatment, even with long lasting and recurring. The gastric mucosa does not suffer from the effects of the drug as a solution, it is recommended to be used for any gastric lesions and treatment of lambs, calves, young.
Accumulation of the active substance in the tissues of the body is not observed, which makes it possible to use the preparation necessary for the cure time. The removal of degradation products occurs with the help of the liver and kidneys, there is no adverse effect on the body.
Preparation Biomycin can be used to treat both humans and to eliminate lesions in animals. Indications for the use of biomycin are the following conditions and lesions of the body:
- inflammation in the stomach;
- malignant carbuncles;
- Balkan diphtheria;
- staphylococcal impetigo;
- active reproduction of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus;
- pulmonary lesions;
- apical petrosite;
- chronic effects;
- streptococcal impetigo.
The above lesions can easily be cured by using a complex approach, in which side effects are rare enough, with increased skin sensitivity and a tendency to allergic reactions.
Instruction for use
The use of the drug may be carried out after diagnosis and identify the causes of the disease. An obligatory condition for obtaining a positive result of treatment is the use of Biomycin only in the periods indicated for use, which prevents possible poisoning - this is especially characteristic in diseases of rabbits, as these animals do not tolerate the drug well.
- Contraindications to the use of biomycin include such conditions as allergic manifestations to any constituent agents, as well as with a strong weakening of the animal or sick person.
- You also can not use the drug after the expiry date.
Side effects of
Side effects include allergic manifestations in the form of skin rashes, digestive disorders and diarrhea. Such species are manifested when the body is poisoned by the drug and when it is overdosed.
Special instructions include the period of pregnancy and lactation in humans, as well as the period of early childhood. For animals, this drug is perfect as a food additive, which stimulates the growth of young animals and strengthening of its immune system.
Numerous reviews indicate good results in the use of Biomycin because of its ease of use, as well as the possibilities of both treatment and use for preventive purposes. In the treatment of human diseases( lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, inflammatory processes and pulmonary lesions), Biomycin has proven itself as an anti-inflammatory drug, as well as a drug that eliminates the causes of infectious diseases.
Analogues of this remedy include:
All these drugs belong to the group of tetracyclines, which cope well with a variety of serious diseases.
The harm of biomycin and other antibiotics will be told by this video: