Throat rinse with salt helps to cope with the symptoms of viral infections - pershenia, pain syndrome, sensation of dryness. Thanks to a systematic procedure, the patient's state of health is significantly improved. Moreover, this manipulation is completely safe, because it is prescribed even for pregnant and small children.
Rinse throat with salt
Salt rinse solutions are highly effective. It is determined by the composition of these funds. So, sea salt contains the following elements:
- sodium and potassium - restore the water balance and are responsible for metabolic processes;
- phosphorus - required for cell repair;
- calcium - normalizes the structure of tissues;
- magnesium - assists in the assimilation of microelements;
- selenium - prevents oxidation processes, promotes cell regeneration.
This combination of minerals helps to cope with unpleasant sensations and significantly improve the patient's condition.
In which diseases is recommended
Systematic washing of tonsils and throat with saline helps to prevent or cure viral and bacterial infections. This product is a natural antiseptic. It is actively used in such disorders:
- tonsillitis( sore throat);
Base Rinse Kit
What you need to know
To cope with the pathology, you need to take half a small spoonful of salt and mix with a glass of water. Adhering to such concentration, it will be possible to avoid dehydration. A lot of rinses can be done on the day. However, experts recommend at least 2-3 sessions. This helps to remove the pain syndrome and cope with the persecution.
To achieve excellent results, you must adhere to the following sequence of actions:
- dial some solution into the mouth;
- throwing your head back, rinse so that the liquid penetrates as deeply as possible;
- to ensure the penetration of a part of the fluid into the nasopharynx - this will help cope with the pathogenic bacteria in this area.
When rinsing, you must adhere to a number of recommendations:
- The temperature of the solution should not exceed 40 degrees.
- The total rinse time is 5 minutes.
- Only fresh mortar may be used. With long-term storage, the beneficial properties of the liquid are lost.
- After completion of the procedure, you should stop eating for 30 minutes.
- In the presence of peptic ulcer or gastritis, it is strictly forbidden to swallow liquids. Otherwise, there is a risk of damage to the mucosa.
In pregnancy, rinsing with saline is perfectly permissible. The procedure is allowed to be performed in the absence of emetic pushes. This technique is considered one of the most harmless.
There are quite a few effective recipes using salt:
- Take 1 glass of warm water, combine with a small spoon of salt and the same volume of soda. In the remedy, add 3 drops of iodine. Stir all components until completely dissolved. Rinse 3-4 times a day. Instead of water, you can take a solution of furacilin diluted in accordance with the instructions.
- Beat the protein. Take 1 teaspoon of salt and soda in a glass of water. Add protein to the solution. This means you need to gargle up to 4 times a day.
Simple recipes for gargling:
Contraindications and reviews
This tool can not always be used. The main contraindications for the use of saline are:
- diseases of the digestive system - ulcer or gastritis;
- pathology of the heart;
- oncological diseases;
- temperature increase;
- toxemia in pregnancy;
- age is less than 5 years.
What a gargle, says Dr. Komarovsky:
Diagnostic value of
Salt has pronounced antiseptic properties, because it perfectly copes with the symptoms of viral and bacterial pathologies. In addition, this product helps to eliminate fungi.
The rinse of the throat with saline is very effective. Thanks to this procedure, you can cope with unpleasant symptoms and significantly improve your health .