1 Composition and mechanism of action of
The main active substance is fusafungin. It acts simultaneously in three directions:
- Antibacterial - is active against staphylococcus, streptococcus, mycoplasma. The drug destroys the walls of bacteria, preventing their further reproduction.
- Antifungal. Kills fungal microorganisms, including fungi of the genus Candida.
- Anti-inflammatory. This aerosol removes the mucosal edema, restoring normal breathing and sense of smell.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with
- Symptoms of the frontitis in adults
- Timing for the treatment of antritic genyantritis
- Drug treatment for maxillary sinusitis
- Contemporary preparations for pressure!
The drug is most effective at the initial stage of the disease.
Bioparox is available as a spray, so it is quickly distributed throughout the nasal mucosa. Due to this form of release, the drug, while exerting local action, does not enter the gastrointestinal tr
Bioparox practically does not enter the blood, but is excreted with mucus through the respiratory tract.
With proper application of this aerosol, the dependence on it and the resistance of pathogenic microorganisms do not develop.
2 Rules for use of
Before using any medication, it is necessary to study the instructions for obtaining more complete information.
Bioparox is available in the form of an aerosol. Included are two nozzles for spraying the drug into the throat( white nozzle) and nasal passages( yellow).Before the first use, the vial must be activated. To do this, press 4 times on the base of the cylinder.
Procedure for using Bioparox:
- Each time, before injecting the drug, it is necessary to rinse the nasal cavity with saline solution to get rid of accumulated mucus.
- Put a special nozzle on the balloon for the nose.
- In one hand, take the bottle, and the other - to clamp one of the nostrils.
- The mouth must also be closed.
- During the injection, take a deep breath with the nose for the best penetration of the active substance. Ensure that the medicine does not get into the mucous eyes.
Doses and duration of treatment The ENT doctor appoints individually in each case. The instructions give standard recommendations. Bioparox in sinusitis is prescribed for adults and children over 12 years old every 4 hours for 2 injections in each nostril. The duration of the course should not exceed 10 days.
Increasing the single dose or reducing the interval between irrigation decreases the effectiveness of the drug.
Bioparox can be used as an independent or auxiliary agent. When using the drug according to the instructions, the improvement will be noticeable already on the 4th day of treatment.
To accelerate the healing process, it is necessary to disinfect the nozzle after each use with ethyl alcohol.
3 Pregnancy use
This medication should not be used during pregnancy and lactation. Necessary clinical studies have not been carried out, therefore, whether the drug penetrates into breast milk is not known.
However, pregnant women often suffer from sinusitis, because immunity in this period is reduced for physiological reasons. If it is necessary to prescribe treatment with antibacterial agents, the doctor can prescribe Bioparox if the benefit to the mother is higher than the risk for the child. In addition, you can do a smear from the nose to determine the sensitivity to fusafungin.
It should also be noted that topical treatment during pregnancy is preferable to treatment with systemic antibiotics. This drug does not penetrate the placenta and can not harm the future child. When using the drug during lactation, it is necessary to stop breastfeeding for a while.
A simple but effective way to get rid of Sinusitis or Genyantritis and headache! The result will not keep you waiting! Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method. After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
4 Therapy in children
In the treatment of sinusitis in children, 1-2 injections are applied to each nostril, the interval between the procedures is 6 hours.
However, remember the following rules:
- do not apply the drug without prescribing a doctor;
- Tell your doctor about allergies and side effects;
- does not interrupt treatment without objective reasons, as this may lead to the resumption of signs of sinusitis;
- do not use the drug for more than 10 days.
5 Side effects of
In rare cases, Bioparox causes the following side effects:
- dryness and irritation in the nasal passages;
- a change in taste and an unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth;
- redness of the eyes and lacrimation;
- skin itching and rash;
- allergic reactions: laryngeal edema, shortness of breath, asthma attack;
- in severe cases can develop bronchospasm, especially in children at a young age.
If these seizures appear, you should contact your doctor for a change of medication. Data associated with an overdose of the drug is not available, becausethe drug is not absorbed into the total blood flow.
- Dikul: Orthopedists deceive people! Joints are treated simply "Strong joints and back pains are needed 3 times a day. .."Read more & gt; & gt;
6 Essential contraindications
Bioparox in genyantritis is usually very easy to tolerate. However, like any medicine, it has its contraindications. These are:
- the child's age is up to 2.5 years;
- individual intolerance to incoming components;
- should be used with caution in prone to various allergic reactions.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
7 Special instructions
Bioparox does not interfere with other medicines taken simultaneously, including systemic antibacterial agents. It is not recommended to drink alcoholic beverages during the treatment period.
Other important indications:
- during clinical trials it was proved that Bioparox does not affect human psychomotor reactions. Therefore, when treating Bioparox, there are no restrictions on driving;
- vial should be stored away from heat sources and out of the reach of children;
- do not use the drug after the expiration date;
- in the absence of improvement, it is necessary to consult a physician for the appointment of a systemic antibiotic;
- is dispensed from pharmacies without a doctor's prescription;
- the empty container can not be pierced and thrown into the fire.
Reviews of people who used this drug to treat sinusitis, in most cases, positive. Treatment is best to begin with the first symptoms of the disease. It is necessary to comply with all prescriptions and appointments of an ENT doctor for complete recovery and prevent the transition of the disease to a chronic form.