Traditional medicine for the period of human existence has found many plants to combat helminths and other diseases. A great popularity in the liquidation of the opisthorchosis was obtained:
- Pumpkin seeds;
Unfortunately, these plants can not cope with the excretion of eggs of worms. To cope with opisthorchs and their larvae, you need to use chanterelles. Such fungi have long been used to treat helminths.
Most likely every person who loves walking in the autumn for mushrooms, noticed that the chanterelles are never wormy. This is due to the fact that the composition of the fungus includes the polysaccharide quinomania, which has a disastrous effect on any worms and their offspring.
Unlike other substances, quinomania penetrates the mucosa of the parasite. After that the opisthorch is blocked by the nerve center. As for the eggs, the shell is destroyed and the person does not become infected.
Treatment of opisthorchiasis with chanterelles
Having become infected with such an unpleasant disease as opisthorchiasis, people try to get rid of this ailment as soon as possible. An excellent remedy is the mushroom chanterelles. Those who like these mushrooms will gladly rush into the cellar to get marinated or salted mushrooms, for use as a medicine for opisthorchiasis.
It should be remembered that in the process of salting or heat treatment, the substance that allows to get rid of opisthorchiasis is destroyed. This means that it is necessary to eat chanterelles in raw form or in the form of tincture.
Helminths greatly weaken the immune system. To recover faster, it is necessary to use microelements and vitamins. The mushrooms contain vitamins A, B1, B2, PP, as well as zinc and copper.
In addition to treating opisthorchiasis, chanterelles are able to purify the body of toxins and other harmful substances.
To help the chanterelles from opisthorchas, one should use one of the existing recipes. Often patients prepare from a chanterelle tincture:
- Before preparation of tincture, it is necessary to dry mushrooms. It should be taken into account that the drying temperature should not exceed 200 degrees;
- After drying, take 10 grams of mushrooms;
- Grind in a coffee grinder;
- Ready powder pour 150 milliliters of vodka;
- The drug should be infused for 10 days. Periodically tincture should be shaken.
When the medicine is infused, it can take 2 teaspoons before bedtime. Treatment opisthorhoza tincture on chanterelles should last for 60 days. Before taking the tincture, it must be thoroughly mixed, so that there is no sediment.
For children, it is best to use recipes that do not contain vodka or alcohol:
- Preliminary grind dried mushrooms;
- To fill 1 teaspoon of powder in a glass, then pour it with water;
- The drug should be infused for 40 minutes;
- Before use, the medicine should be mixed;
- Decoction of mushrooms should be taken in the morning and evening.
Another excellent remedy for opisthorchiasis is the following recipe:
- Grind the dried mushrooms to a powdery state;
- Take 3 full teaspoons and pour them into a bottle;
- Pour the powder with 150 milliliters of water;
- The medicine is put for 2 weeks in the refrigerator;
- When the tincture is ready, it must be taken 1 teaspoon before bedtime;
- Treatment should be discontinued after 1 month.
Chanterelles from opisthorchia
Opisthorchiasis is a fairly frequent disease, especially in the northern regions of the country. Of course, chanterelles will help quickly get rid of helminthic invasion, but what if the mushroom season ends? It's simple, you should prepare this wonderful ingredient in advance.
After collection of mushrooms, they should be dried. Dried chanterelles pass through a coffee grinder to make a powder. To keep the medicine throughout the winter, the powder should be stored in a glass container in a place inaccessible to the sun.
For fast disposal of opisthorchia, chanterelles are recommended to be used together with white mushrooms. Thanks to these fungi, it is possible not only to remove helminths from the body, but also to eliminate the inflammatory processes that may have arisen because of them.
Children are more likely to be affected by helminths, so you should pay attention to all the changes that occur in their bodies. If the baby grinds with his teeth during sleep, then there is a high probability that he developed opisthoric or other parasites. It is necessary to give the child a tincture of mushrooms, but the dosage should be reduced. In addition, the medicine from chanterelles can be used as a preventive measure of the disease. It is better to hedge than to fight with severe helminthic invasion.