A person is in a world where all possible microorganisms and parasites live. Helminths penetrate into the human body, after which they begin to actively develop and multiply. Worms can affect the liver and other internal organs.
Before starting the diagnosis and therapy, it is necessary to understand what worms live in the liver:
- Ascarids. These worms, living in the human liver, and can provoke an abscess and necrosis;
- Single-chambered echinococcus. By their kind, parasites resemble a bubble, it can be seen in any photo. After penetration of the parasite into the tissue of the organ, problems with the bile ducts and blood vessels begin;Alveolar echinococcus. Worms living in the liver cause metastases in other internal organs;
- Schistosomes. Hepatic worms in humans cause the appearance of hepatitis, and sometimes even cirrhosis;
- Opistorkhi. As a result of their life, the pancreas suffers.
Parasites that damage human organs can lay eggs that are difficult to see in the photo. You need to do tests and pay attention to the symptoms. Only after diagnosis it will be possible to understand which parasites have got into the body, and what medicine is better to prescribe.
Clinical manifestations of hepatic worms
When the worms just begin to settle in the human body, the symptoms are almost invisible. This is due to the fact that this body is capable of self-recovery. Soon, the helminthiasis of the liver progresses, and the symptoms become noticeable. First of all, you should pay attention to the appearance:
- Emetic reflex;
- Pain sensations in the right side;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Minor temperature increase;
- Violation of defecation;
- Deterioration of general condition.
Worms that cause the above symptoms can cause a lot of trouble for the patient. Some parasites grow to 24 centimeters in length. Worms in the human liver, growing to such a size, begin to eat abundantly, eating not only useful elements, but also the tissue of the internal organ, this can be seen by taking photos of organs.
As soon as helminths appeared in the liver, and the first symptoms appeared, you should go to the polyclinic. After taking the tests, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate medications that help to remove the parasites.
In most cases, the signs of parasites resemble the symptoms of other diseases, so self-medication should be discarded so as not to cause more harm.
Lister in the liver in children
Babies are more likely than others to have such a disease as helminthiasis. Children constantly play with animals, with dirty objects and poking around in the soil. Parasites can also be located in the liver in children, as in adults. The first signs of the appearance of parasites in a child's body are:
- Loss of appetite;
- General condition worsening;
- Insomnia or drowsiness;
- Pain in the right side.
Noticing the first signs of helminthiosis, you need to go to the clinic to take tests. It is necessary to get rid of helminthic invasion as soon as possible. Otherwise, serious illness may occur.
Hepatic helminths may be lurking in fish, meat products, dirty vegetables and fruits. To prevent the occurrence of helminths in a child, one should remember about prevention and hygiene.
Fighting worms in the liver
Nowadays it will not be difficult to find all the necessary medicines to get rid of the worms that have settled in the body. After the detection of helminths, it is necessary to proceed to treatment, which is divided into three stages:
- The purpose of the first stage is to relieve the patient of the products of the vital activity of worms with the help of sorbent preparations;
- At the second stage, the human worms must be destroyed, therefore, the therapy will be carried out with antiparasitic medicines. The perfect drug is Metovit. This medication copes with parasites located in various internal organs;
- In the third stage, when the hepatic helminthic invasion is eliminated and the treatment is nearing completion, it is necessary to restore the body after toxins.
Eliminate helminths, damaging the liver can and drugs such as Pirantel or Decaris. Regardless of which worms live in the human liver, they will cause a lot of problems, so it is best if the medication is combined with folk remedies.
Do not forget about cleansing enemas with the addition of garlic. You can cook a decoction of herbs like wormwood, tansy, St. John's wort or celandine. Glistular invasion is quite a dangerous disease, especially for a child's body.
As to deduce worms from a liver it will not turn out for one day, the patient can have an allergic reaction. In this case, it is recommended to use medicines such as Zodak or Allertzetin, which can be used for parasite infestation.
So that later helminths in the human liver do not appear, remember hygiene. It is also possible to take antiparasitic medications once a half a year for prophylactic purposes.