1 Causes of heat
Before you find out what is the most typical temperature for sinusitis, you need to understand the cause of it. Its high values are almost all suffering from this disease. This disease occurs due to inflammation in the upper respiratory tract. Microbes, getting there, begin to multiply actively, because of what the mucous membrane swells, which prevents the outflow of liquid from the nose. So there is an inflammatory process, to which the body reacts with heat.
Recommended to consult
- Characteristic symptoms and treatment of catarrhal sinusitis
- What to use drops in the nose for sinusitis
- Symptoms and ways of treating the frontitis in adults
- Modern drugs from Pressure!
Returning to the question of how typical the temperature is 37 ° C for sinusitis, it should be noted that, depending on what it is and how long it is, one can judge the stage of the disease and how hard it is.
- Body temperature of 37 ° C accompanies an easy form of the disease. This temperature is also called subfebrile. It accompanies the chronic form of the disease, as well as the genyantritis caused by fungi.
- Temperature ratings range from 37 to 38 ° C.This disease is of moderate severity. Such indicators are characteristic for allergic or catarrhal sinusitis. In the case of an allergic form, the increase in heat is due to the attachment of a bacterial infection to the allergic process.
- 38 ° C or higher is the most severe purulent form of the disease. In this case, a weekly course of antibiotics is prescribed, relief comes already on day 2-3.
Temperature values within 37 ° C for maxillary sinusitis usually last for a short time - about 7 days. If at the end of this time they did not return to normal, then there was no complete cure for the disease and the disease developed into a chronic stage characterized by a long and sluggish course.
2 Normal reaction of the body
A large fever with this disease is common, but do not forget that with any inflammatory disease, low temperatures do not need to be knocked down. So, if the temperature does not exceed 37 ° C for a given illness, other symptoms need to be treated, and antipyretic drugs need not be drunk.
This is due to the fact that at its high values, interferon is actively produced, which is a powerful immune defense. He fights against the pathogens of the disease, so it is impossible to shoot down such a heat that does not pose a threat to human life. An exception may be a situation where the patient is difficult to tolerate any increase in body temperature.
The reaction of the body in the form of an increase in body temperature in the case of sinusitis depends, in particular, on the age of the patients. For example, in children with this disease, the heat jumps sharply and reaches high values. But in elderly people and the elderly, inflammation occurs at a temperature of 37 ° C, and even completely within the norm. The same low values of it occur in weakened patients with low resistance of the organism. This is because the immune system they work with disorders and can not form an adequate response to the penetration of infection into the body. A small fever accompanying this ailment is also in people with heart disease, endocrine system, problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Thus, the body temperature of 37 ° C is a protective reaction of the body of a sick person. With sinusitis, such its values are not unusual. Despite the unpleasant phenomena that it causes, to strive to knock it down is not necessary. This temperature is achieved through complex combinations of biochemical and neurophysiological processes and is controlled by the central nervous system. As soon as all microbes are killed, so the heat will fall.
A simple but effective way to get rid of Sinusitis or Sinusitis and headache! The result will not keep you waiting! Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method. After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;