Discomfort in the heart area is experienced by people of different ages. Most often this happens after significant overloads. It is important to understand how dangerous this is and when to contact a specialist. So, let's talk about the peculiarities of sinus arrhythmia of the heart during pregnancy in women, in children and adolescents.
Features of the disease
The disease expresses itself as a violation of the sinus rhythm, which are manifested in its acceleration, the moments the rhythm can be significantly slowed down. An irregular sinus rhythm is characterized by irregular heartbeats.
If the deviation from the norm is not more than ten percent, then this is not considered a pathology. In the case when sinus rhythm disturbances are more pronounced, this may be a signal that there are problems in the work of the cardiovascular system.
The patient with sinus arrhythmia may have such diseases:
- ischemic disease
- and others.
In children, sinus arrhythmia occurs during periods of recovery after an infectious or inflammatory disease. This phenomenon is not considered a violation of health. In childhood, arrhythmia is rare. If the deviations from the norm are significant, then it may be indicative that the work of the cardiovascular system is not all right. For example, the circulatory system is not sufficiently developed. Such children are restricted by physical activity. They need a thorough examination and specialist advice.
In adolescence, heart rhythm disorders with painful sensations in his area are quite common. This is explained by the body's burden of restructuring the systems associated with growing up. You should see the doctor, and he will determine whether treatment is required or not.
Sinus arrhythmia( respiratory)
OUR READERS RECOMMEND!
For prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, our readers advise the drug "NORMALIFE".This is a natural remedy that affects the cause of the disease, completely preventing the risk of getting a heart attack or stroke. NORMALIFE has no contraindications and begins to act within a few hours after its use. The effectiveness and safety of the drug has been repeatedly proven by clinical studies and long-term therapeutic experience.
The opinion of doctors. .. & gt; & gt;
Species and Forms of
Sinus rhythm disturbance is subdivided into such types of disorders:
- Extrasystoles( including atrial, supraventricular) - this is the name for arrhythmia when there is a premature contraction of the heart muscle. The patient feels heartbeat, lack of air. In this case, the discharge of blood from the left ventricle is insufficient. As a result, cerebral circulation is disturbed, angina is manifested. This type of disorder is initiated by:
- bad habits,
- and lack of diet:
- The cause may be heart disease.
- Bradyarrhythmia - when pulsation has a slowed expression. The frequency of rhythm with this violation is less than sixty beats. This phenomenon causes dizziness and weakness in patients. If the rhythm frequency deviates significantly from normal, a loss of consciousness, and even a cardiac arrest, is possible. Such reactions of the body happen at a pulsation below forty strokes. Bradyarrhythmia is provoked by the states:
- when the brain lacks oxygen,
- if a person exposes himself to a strict diet,
- malfunctions in the endocrine system,
- for ischemic disease.
- Tachyarrhythmia - expressed by a rapid rhythm of heartbeats compared with the norm. Such a violation includes cases when ripple exceeds eighty beats per minute. Tachyarrhythmia leads to blood flow disturbance, because the heart is not filled with blood to the extent necessary for full blood supply of organs. If such a phenomenon is observed in a calm state and is not associated with overloads,then it is considered as a sign of pathology. Usually, such patients are diagnosed with abnormalities:
- of the autonomic nervous system,
- of circulatory disease,
- of the thyroid gland.
It may have manifestations:
- severe sinus arrhythmias in a child or adult - significant abnormalities in rhythms need careful diagnosis and treatment;
- moderate sinus arrhythmias - this is how the deviations of rhythms from the norm are determined within ten percent. This phenomenon is considered admissible.
About the causes and features of sinus arrhythmia will tell the following video:
Rhythm disturbances can be caused by such factors:
- Lack of oxygen - hypoxia caused by different reasons.
- Disbalance in the proportion of electrolytes.
- Harmful habits that bring into the body toxic agents:
- Cardiac dysfunction:
- cardiac muscle inflammation,
- structural cardiac muscle disorders,
- myocardial infarction, ischemic disease,
- heart defects acquired or congenital,
- when the heart does not fully cope with its functions.
- Uncontrolled intake of certain drugs:
- medications that affect heart rhythms;
- drugs that have a stimulating effect on the heart.
- Vegeto-vascular dystonia.
- There are cases when the apparent reasons for explaining the violation of heart rhythms are not determined before the survey.
- Causes not pathological:
- food intake,
- physical exercise.
We talked about what sinus arrhythmia has causes, let's talk about symptoms.
Symptoms that indicate that a patient may have a rhythm disorder - sinus arrhythmia:
- the patient experiences shortage of air, dyspnea occurs;
- moments of poor health,
- discomfort associated with heart function;sensations that the heart:
- ceases to beat,
- makes sometimes strong jolts,
- feeling that the heart freezes;
- fights harder after it seemed that it stopped.
The specialist listens to the patient's complaints, collects an anamnesis of the disease. Find out the presence of genetic diseases, whether there are bad habits, what diseases the patient has suffered, whether there were surgical interventions.
Patient examination involves:
- tapping of the heart area,
- pulse rate determination,
- listening to the heart.
For a more accurate diagnosis, diagnostic methods are used with instruments.
- Echocardiography - detailed information about the state of the heart, with which you can determine what kind of disorder causes sinus arrhythmia.
- Electrocardiography is a method that provides heart rate graphs on which it is possible to track whether there are changes from the norm.
- Holter monitoring is a kind of electrocardiography application. The method provides for monitoring the rhythm indicators during the day. The patient wears a portable device that takes readings for 24 hours in a row. In this case, the patient makes chronological records that indicate at what time period, what kind of activity the patient was engaged in, and his mood and state of mind. Such an observation allows you to determine if there is an arrhythmia in a calm state, and which factors most influence it.
About treatment of sinus arrhythmia of the heart we will tell you further.
For normalization of the patient's condition, it is necessary to find out what disease triggers rhythm disturbance. It is important to treat this cause, which causes arrhythmia.
For the patient, the lifestyle that he leads is of great importance. In some cases, surgery is possible.
The specialists in the video below will tell you more about the treatment of sinus arrhythmia:
The patient is prescribed a diet that maintains heart health and excludes his overload.
- carbonated drinks,
- stimulating food,
- spicy dishes,
- fried and fatty foods.
The diet should contain:
- foods rich in fiber;
- in food is needed in sufficient quantity:
The patient is recommended:
- to abandon bad habits,
- to avoid stressful situations,
- to load itself moderately,
- walks outdoors,
- to follow to have a normal sleep,
- with increased weight should be brought to normal.
- Procedures can be prescribed:
- psychotherapy sessions.
This type of care is mainly related to the selection of drugs for the treatment of the underlying disease that causes sinus arrhythmia.
For the treatment of sinus arrhythmia, a specialist can prescribe such drugs and medicines:
- calcium channel blockers,
- cardiac glycosides,
- membrane stabilizing drugs,
If the previous methods did not improve the patient's condition due to arrhythmia, then an operation for installing a pacemaker may be recommended.
Self-medication is not permissible when violations of the heart rhythms have a pronounced shape. It is very important to see a doctor, and if drugs are prescribed for treatment, you must take them carefully.
There are cases when the prescription of traditional medicine is approved by a doctor. Then why not use natural medicines?
- Salad: grated celery root is combined with chopped dill and parsley. Can be seasoned with mayonnaise.
- Take two tablespoons of vitamin mixture: in a ratio of 1: 1, combine honey and chopped lemons. Crush twenty nucleoli, taken from the seeds of apricots, and add to the total composition.
- Mix the crushed ingredients: apple and onion. Salad is eaten twice a day for a month.
Prevention of the disease
- A moderate lifestyle is very indicated for people who want to conserve heart health.
- Do not overload, alternate physical activity with rest.
- Balanced nutrition with the inclusion of products containing:
- Do not allow a significant excess of normal body weight.
- To develop positive thinking to be in a normal psycho-emotional state and to avoid stress.
- If you have symptoms of heart problems in time to consult a specialist and perform his appointments.
Is the army taking sinus arrhythmia?
With sinus arrhythmia, the issue of mobilization will be considered by the commission. The decision is made by specialists, depending on the complexity of the particular case.
Contraindication for service in the army is the situation where a rhythm disturbance threatens the life of a draftee.
Sinus arrhythmia does not cause complications. Negative consequences are caused by diseases that initiate rhythm disturbance.
More often as a complication, heart failure occurs.
Heart rhythm disturbance - sinus arrhythmia itself is amenable to correction. The result of treatment is largely dependent on the cause that triggered the disorder. On the extent to which this disease can be cured depends on the overall forecast of the results of care.
About what to do to parents, if a baby has sinus arrhythmia, will tell the following video: