Cardiological diseases in modern life with its stresses, ecology, often cause death. Violations in the activity of the heart are observed even in children and youth. A marked decrease in the age threshold of heart disease, together with an increase in mortality, requires a more detailed study of cardiovascular diseases.
More attention was paid to the prevention of SSS diseases, the increase of public health education, the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. So, let's consider with you such ailment as chronic rheumatic heart disease in adults and children, in pregnancy, its etiology, medical history, treatment in the clinic.
The pathogenesis of chronic rheumatic heart disease
Chronic rheumatic heart disease( CRDS) is represented by the defect of this organ, which resulted from acute rheumatic fever. It occurs with the appearance of such pathologies as:
- cardiac arrhythmia;
- heart failure;
Rheumatic heart disease is a postinfectious complication of
ordinary tonsillitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis. This pathology is characterized by damage to the heart valve. The disease causes impaired functioning of the heart muscle, it is accompanied by heart failure, malfunctioning rhythm.
In Russia there is ICD-10( International Classification of Diseases in the 10th revision), which is a normative document. The following data were recorded in it:
- Morbidity of the population.
- Reasons why people turn to health care for medical help.
- Causes of mortality.
Classification 10 is considered the register of the most popular cardiological diseases, which also contains an analytical forecast of their social resonance. With his help, the correct identification of heart disease is carried out, the course of treatment is determined, the result of the therapy is predicted. It allows you to take into account all possible risks to the life of the patient.
Revision 10 includes the main categories of cardiac diseases that pose a threat to the public. They are systematized thanks to a simple codification system. Chronic heart diseases, incl.chronic rheumatic heart disease are placed by ICD-10 in the code range of 105-109. This indicates a high level of potential threat to the body.
Chronic rheumatic heart disease has its own classification. On the types of chronic rheumatic heart disease, its relationship with aortic and other vices, we will describe below.
OUR READERS RECOMMEND!
For prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, our readers advise the drug "NORMALIFE".This is a natural remedy that affects the cause of the disease, completely preventing the risk of getting a heart attack or stroke. NORMALIFE has no contraindications and begins to act within a few hours after its use. The effectiveness and safety of the drug has been repeatedly proven by clinical studies and long-term therapeutic experience.
The opinion of doctors. .. & gt; & gt;
Rheumatic heart disease is usually formed as a consequence of rheumatic heart disease. In practice, often there are isolated defects represented by:
- Insufficiency( incomplete closure of valve flaps) of the aortic valve.
- Mitral stenosis( narrowing of the valve opening).
- Mitral insufficiency.
- Combined aortic, mitral valve defects.
The manifestation of this disease is associated with the activity of beta-hemolytic streptococcus group A. These bacteria provoke the occurrence of sore throat, pharyngitis, dental caries.
ChRDS is preceded by acute rheumatic fever, rheumatic carditis. The cause of rheumatic pathology of the heart can also be viral diseases.
In rheumatic heart diseases, there are characteristic symptoms, due to which it is possible to determine the presence of such diseases in the body. To them carry:
- a syndrome of easy fatigability;
- feeling of weakness;
- occurrence of arrhythmia;
- swelling of the extremities;
- presence of painful sensations in the pericardium;
- increased heart rate;
- occurrence of dyspnea;
- chronic hyperkinesis;
- severe tolerance of climate change.
Diagnosis of such a disease as chronic rheumatic heart disease includes such activities:
- Clarification of complaints.
- Anamnesis history.
- Inspection of the patient.
- Magnetic Resonance Tomography.
- Conduction of cardiac catheterization.
Treatment of chronic rheumatic heart disease is performed by the following methods:
- Folk remedies.
Therapeutic treatment is conducted to eliminate the causes that caused the disease. Its basis is to strengthen the heart muscle by taking medications.
For the treatment of HRDS, the cardiologist prescribes medicines with:
- antiarrhythmic action( "Bisoprolol");
- diuretic effect.
- anticoagulants( indirect).These include Warfarin;
- diuretic drugs( "hydrochlorothiazide");
- cardiac glycosides;
- antihypertensive, antianginal drugs( "Amlodipine").
The doctors use the operative treatment in the absence of the effect of drug therapy. Surgical treatment is prescribed in 70% of cases.
It involves dissection of the valves, prosthetics of the heart valves, stenting of the coronary arteries. To a full life the patient returns after some time after the operation.
Traditional methods of
As medicines in folk medicine, various tinctures are used:
- Calendula tincture, which is prepared from 10-15 g of cut leaves. The leaves are poured with a liter of vodka, they stand for about 3 days. Take twice / thrice a day for 20-30 ml. The drug improves the functioning of the CCC, strengthens the heart muscle.
- Tincture of mother and stepmother, which is prepared from 20 g of leaves. They pour a liter of boiling water. Use twice a day 15-20 ml.
- Tincture of hawthorn, which is prepared from 2 tsp.leaves. Leaves pour boiling water, insist in the cold day. Drink should be twice a day 5-10 ml. This drug saturates the body with useful trace elements, increases the efficiency of the heart.
- Tincture from motherwort, which is prepared from crushed leaves. They pour a liter of boiling water, insist for a day. It is used twice / thrice a day. Has a calming effect, improves the functioning of blood vessels, heart.
Prophylaxis and recommendations for such an ailment as chronic rheumatic heart disease are given below.
A lot of attention is given to preventive measures.
- Primary .It is necessary to prevent the development of acute rheumatic fever and is to organize proper nutrition, introduction to the schedule of outdoor recreation, hardening. Also, the patient eliminates various foci of infection( adenoids, caries, tonsillitis).When there is a viral infection, bed rest is prescribed.
- Secondary .It is conducted to prevent the occurrence of relapses, to avoid the progression of the disease, rheumatic attack. It consists in the periodic administration of antibiotics for 5 years, the prevention of bacterial endocarditis.
Without timely treatment, prevention of the disease can cause severe consequences. They are the development:
- heart failure;
- of bacterial endocarditis;
Cardihaemodynamic disorders in some cases can be eliminated only through surgical intervention. To improve the speed of the rehabilitation period of patients, adequate treatment should be conducted after the establishment of an etiological, topical diagnosis. The prognosis of timely correct treatment is relatively favorable.
The specifics of chronic rheumatic heart disease and other similar diseases will be described by the expert in the video below: