Flemoclave Solutab is an antibacterial substance with a broad spectrum of action. The medicine is actively used in otolaryngology. It can be prescribed for the treatment and prevention of airway pathologies. The medication is effective in otitis media, tonsillitis, sinusitis and other ailments. In any case, before you start using an antibiotic, you need to consult a doctor.
Indications for use
The drug should be used for various pathologies of an infectious nature, the causative agents of which are sensitive to the substance. To such means carry:
- Pathologies of the upper respiratory organs. Flemoclav is often prescribed for the development of pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, tonsillitis. Among the indications is also to distinguish otitis media.
- Lesions of lower respiratory organs. These include exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, obstruction of the lungs. This group includes pneumonia.
- Infections of the epithelium and soft tissues.
- Disorders of urinary organs of an infect
ious nature. This group includes cystitis and pyelonephritis.
- Pathologies of bones and joints. This category includes osteomyelitis.
- Gynecological disorders.
The drug is produced in the form of oval tablets, having a yellow or white hue. Also, brownish dotted inclusions are allowed. Amoxicillin trihydrate is present in the tablets. The volume of this component is from 125 to 500 mg.
In addition, there is clavulanic acid in the formulation. Its volume does not exceed 125 mg. Other ingredients include vanillin, cellulose. There is also magnesium stearate, crospovidone, etc. in the medicine.
Composition of tablets Flemoclave Solutab, in contrast to Flemoxin
Schemes of application
Medication is taken orally. It is recommended to drink it before eating. This scheme of reception helps to prevent dyspepsia. In this case, the tablet should be mixed with 125 ml of water. It is also possible to take the whole medicine and drink a glass of water.
The scheme of therapy depends on the complexity of the ailment. It lasts up to 2 weeks. Adults and children after 12 years of age, and also younger patients, whose weight is more than 40 kg, can be discharged at 875 mg + 125 mg. Eat twice a day. Also, you can drink 500 mg + 125 mg, divided into 3 divided doses.
Children under 12 years of age should drink less. So, kids 2-12 years old, whose body weight is 13-37 kg, are prescribed up to 30 mg of amoxicillin per 1 kg of weight and a maximum of 7.5 mg of acid. Usually, doctors adhere to this dosage:
- for babies 2-7 years old, weighing from 13 to 25 kg, you need to prescribe 125 mg + 31.25 mg 3 times;
- for children 7-12 years old, whose mass ranges from 25 to 37 kg, shows 250 mg + 62.5 mg 3 times.
If necessary, these volumes can be doubled. But the maximum allowable volume is 60 mg of amoxicillin per 1 kg of weight and 15 mg of acid.
In people with the presence of kidney pathologies, inhibition of the removal of components of the drug. Therefore, the maximum amount of the agent can be used only if the filtration rate is more than 30 ml / min.
Substance intake during pregnancy is allowed only after the doctor has assessed all risks. Drug is acceptable to drink during lactation. But if the child has side effects, the treatment is stopped.
Interaction with other medicines
Active ingredients are forbidden to combine with bacteriostatic and antibiotic agents. This group includes macrolides, sulfonamides. As a consequence, there is a risk of an antagonistic effect.
Combination with laxatives, antacid agents, aminoglycosides, glucosamine leads to inhibition and reduction of digestion.
When combined with ascorbic acid increases the absorption of amoxicillin.
If you take allopurinol and fleumoclave, rashes may appear on the skin. Aminopenicillins are able to reduce the level of sulfasalazine.
In addition, amoxicillin decreases the clearance of methotrexate. This increases its toxic effect on the body. If necessary, such a combination should monitor the content of methotrexate in the blood.
When combined with digoxin, the absorption of the latter may increase. When taking the remedy with indirect anticoagulants, there is a risk of bleeding. In more rare situations, the effectiveness of oral contraceptives may decrease. Therefore, patients should choose non-hormonal methods of protection.
Side effects of
The use of a flemoclave can provoke a number of negative consequences. These include the following:
- The nervous system sometimes responds to the use of the drug by the appearance of convulsive syndrome, headaches and dizziness. Typically, these symptoms occur with an overdose or a kidney failure. Sometimes a person complains of excessive anxiety, sleep and consciousness disorders. Others may notice hyperactivity and aggression.
- In case of abnormalities in the functioning of the heart and vessels, vasculitis develops rarely.
- The hematopoiesis system can react with thrombocytosis or hemolytic anemia. In isolated cases, anemia, pancytopenia appears. Thrombocytopenia, granulocytopenia, and leukopenia can also develop. These conditions are reversible - they completely disappear after the termination of therapy.
- The digestive organs react to the ingestion of nausea, which is most often the result of an overdose. There is also a risk of discomfort in the abdomen, flatulence. Against the background of persistent diarrhea, pseudomembranous colitis develops. In rare situations, hemorrhagic colitis, intestinal candidiasis appears.
- In case of defeat of the genitourinary system in rare cases, there is burning, itching, vaginal discharge. In some situations, there is a risk of interstitial nephritis.
- The coagulation system responds to the application of the agent by increasing the duration of the bleeding. Prothrombin time may also increase.
- A small increase in enzyme activity can be observed from the liver side. Sometimes hepatitis develops. Cholestatic jaundice can also occur.
In addition, if you consume the product, there is a risk of developing allergies. Many patients complain of the appearance of coripoid exanthema, which occurs on the 5th-11th day after the use of the drug. Also, a person sometimes has a rash on the skin and an itch .
In rare situations, bullous dermatitis or an exfoliative form of the disease can develop. In severe cases, there is anaphylactic shock, puffiness of the larynx, Quincke's edema, allergic form of vasculitis. Some patients face hemolytic anemia, interstitial nephritis, drug fever.
Use of the product has certain contraindications. To them it is customary to refer:
- problems in the work of the liver with the use of the drug in the past;
- lymphatic leukemia;
- kidney failure - this restriction is actual for glomerular filtration less than 30 ml / min;
- is less than 12 years old and weighs up to 40 kg - this prohibition is relevant for the drug with a dosage of 875 mg;
- infectious form of mononucleosis;
- high sensitivity to ingredients;
- intolerance to other beta-lactam drugs - these include cephalosporins and penicillins.
With great care, the remedy is prescribed for complex forms of liver failure, chronic kidney pathology, diseases of the digestive system.
Video instruction for the preparation Flemoclave Solutab:
The main advantages of the drug include the following:
- excellent bioavailability of the drug;
- quick result achievement;
- possibility of use in children.
The medicine must not be placed in the children's access area. It is important that the temperature does not exceed 25 degrees. The product can be used for a maximum of 3 years.
Price for Flemoklava Solutab
The price of tablets directly depends on the dosage and pricing of the pharmacy. The average cost is from 200 to 500 rubles.
The following are the main analogs of the drug:
Flemoclav soluteba is an effective remedy that helps to eliminate many ENT pathologies. However, the drug has many contraindications. Therefore, before using it is important to consult a doctor.
Watch a video of the analogues of the preparation Flemoklava Solutab: