The attractiveness of any woman is often due to the expressiveness of the eyes and when problems appear around the eyes, this is frustrating and troubling.
As a rule, swelling under the eyes occurs due to the accumulation in the interstitial space of a large amount of fluid. And both of them can swell, as well as one of them.
Often the reasons for the appearance of swelling are very common - at night, a lot of liquid was drunk or many tears were shed. However, in some cases, edema can be a very eloquent sign of certain diseases. More about this symptom, we'll talk today.
Causes of edema under the eyes
If you are concerned about swelling under the eyes, the causes of the problem should be clarified. The state of the human eye is an important indicator of the health of internal organs. Sometimes, in the case of fatigue and severe overexertion, the causes of the appearance of bags under the eyes are obvious. With some effort, you can easily get rid of them.
But it often happens that swelling under the eyes, the causes of which can not be detected immediately, persecute a person for many years, not giving him the opportunity to look cheerful and healthy.
So, let's list the main reasons that cause swelling under the eyes:
- Liquid retention .If the edema appears only sometimes, in the mornings, then, as a rule, the reason is that the body does not have time to get rid of water. And since the skin around the eyes is the most sensitive indicator of the presence of fluid, the swelling in this area is most noticeable. And why is this fluid retained in the body? The reason for this can be excessive drinking during the day, alcohol, salty and sharp at night. Salt has the ability to hold water and, as a consequence, there are swelling. So try to avoid such food at night. Coffee, which has a diuretic effect, should not be eaten in the evening.
- Chronic fatigue, nervousness, constant lack of sleep .The state of the nervous system is also an indicator of appearance. A woman who sleeps 2-3 hours a day can not look good. It is advisable to go to bed before midnight to sleep well.
- Intensive exposure to ultraviolet rays on the skin .In this case, a protective reaction is activated, which leads to the accumulation of additional fluid in the skin. Strong eye strain .Most often occurs as a result of prolonged work at the computer or a long time watching TV.
- Age of the .Over the years, tissues lose collagen and the ability to retain moisture. Often fatty tissue in the elderly is exposed to the skin, which looks like puffiness or bags under the eyes;
- Hormonal changes in the body in women .Often bags under the eyes appear at the end of the cycle of menstruation and late pregnancy.
- Age or natural process of thinning of the skin , loss of its elasticity.
- Heredity .Propensity to swelling is very often inherited.
The pathological causes of severe edema under the eyes are:
- Diseases of the kidneys and urinary system , associated with the inability to remove all the necessary fluid from the tissues. In such conditions, the liquid, as a rule, is delayed not only near the eyes, but also in the extremities.
- Allergic reaction .Tumescence can occur only on one side of the face and develop almost instantly, but just as quickly and pass. In a number of cases, no specific treatment is required, it is sufficient to simply remove the allergen, and the condition quickly normalizes. Such reactions can be accompanied by a strong sensation of itching or burning, sensation that sand was poured into the eyes.
- Diseases of the nervous system and skin .Often these areas of the body are interconnected. In particular, eczema or dermatitis often occur against a background of deep nervous shocks. The fluid in these pathologies accumulates in the epidermal cells, is poorly excreted and manifests itself as swelling, including in the ocular region.
- Problems with the heart and vessels , which inhibit the withdrawal of fluid from the distal departments. This condition is accompanied by edema of the lower half of the body.
- Thyroid dysfunction .This leads to a change in the hormonal background in the body and is often accompanied by the appearance under the eyes of sagging tissue.
- Blepharitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the eyelids. In addition to swelling, there may also be burning, itching, watering and the feeling of a foreign body in the eye.
- Conjunctivitis is a very contagious infection of a viral or bacterial nature. It can be caused by allergens, contact lenses, dust.
- Inflammatory processes of .They are very easy to distinguish in appearance - the skin becomes swollen, hotter and red, palpation feels pain. Such symptoms can talk about furunculosis, barley, a strong runny nose, as well as meningitis or sinusitis. Sometimes the swelling of the eyelid can develop even because of the inflamed tooth.
A woman who wants to get rid of edema under the eyes should understand that when the puffiness near the eyes is caused by certain diseases, then the cosmetological and symptomatic treatment gives only a temporary effect, or does not give it at all. To eliminate such pathological puffiness, the main cause of this condition should be found and cured.
Bags and swelling under the eyes: photo
How bags and swelling under the eyes of women look, we offer to view detailed photos before and after.
Treatment and Diagnosis
Before the specialist prescribes the treatment of edema under the eyes, the patient must pass tests( urine, blood), undergo an additional examination of the :
- blood pressure measurement.
- radiography of the chest and skull.
- clinical and biochemical blood test.
- a general urinalysis, as well as urine by Nechiporenko and Zimnitsky.
- ultrasound examination of the heart and thyroid.
- Ultrasonography of the kidneys and other organs of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis.
- computed tomography of the brain and internal organs.
- magnetic resonance imaging.
Further in-depth studies are already scheduled in accordance with the alleged diagnosis.
How to quickly remove swelling under the eyes at home
At home, quickly remove the bags under the eyes and remove the swelling of the face will help the following 3 procedures in sequence:
- Contrast wash .If in the morning you saw swelling on your face, immediately begin to wash alternately with hot and cold water. This will increase blood circulation, lymph circulation, fill the face with energy, puffiness and stagnant phenomena in the tissues of the face will pass.
- Cool eye compress .How to make compresses from bags under the eyes is described below. If the time from the morning is not enough, then massage the eyelids with ice cubes.
- Light facial massage and eyelid area : tap with your fingertips over the eye area, pat your palms on the face( cheeks, forehead, chin).
Today, there are many tools that help to locally remove the swelling and circles under the eyes. But they should be used only after it becomes clear whether there is any disease that causes swelling. In the opposite case, the effect of cosmetic and folk remedies will be minimal, because the underlying disease will again form bags under the eyes.
Ointment from edemas under the eyes
When choosing an ointment for the eyes that will help to eliminate edema, it is necessary to pay attention to the composition. The following components will be present in the quality cream: ointments containing caffeine help to quickly achieve the effect - Green coffee, Bark, Garnier Caffeine roller for the skin around the eyes. In addition to cosmetology ointments, there are many ways how to quickly reduce or even get rid of swelling under the eyes at home, consider the most effective ones below. Successfully fight sacks and swelling, especially if they are not a symptom of a disease, you can and at home. To do this, you do not need to spend too much time, energy or money. And most methods are easy and accessible "in use". Having tried several options, you can choose the optimal solution for you, taking into account the individual characteristics of your body, lifestyle and free time. Finally, to avoid edema, you can simply follow the simple rules: Following such simple rules, you will ensure yourself not only a beautiful face, but also good health for many years.
How to get rid of bags and swelling under the eyes?
In addition to cosmetology ointments, there are many ways how to quickly reduce or even get rid of swelling under the eyes at home, consider the most effective ones below.
Successfully fight sacks and swelling, especially if they are not a symptom of a disease, you can and at home. To do this, you do not need to spend too much time, energy or money. And most methods are easy and accessible "in use".
Having tried several options, you can choose the optimal solution for you, taking into account the individual characteristics of your body, lifestyle and free time.
Finally, to avoid edema, you can simply follow the simple rules:
Following such simple rules, you will ensure yourself not only a beautiful face, but also good health for many years.