Language is, unfortunately, that part of the body that people rarely pay attention to. Even in the process of admiring in the mirror, we more inspect the mouth, nose, eyes, hair. If people knew that according to the state of the mouth they can determine the presence of various diseases, they would examine it more often.
Language has long been considered an indicator of health for the reason that it was on him that the first symptoms of the disease appeared. So, let's learn about the treatment and the causes of the plaque in the language of black color in children, adults, women during pregnancy, we'll take a photo of patients and discuss ways of solving the problem.
What is black plaque in the language of
First, let's see what black scurf means on the tongue and why it appears.
If a black coating appears in the child's tongue, you can not ignore it. It can indicate a disorder of the functioning of the stomach.
- Usually, the appearance of a plaque indicates that the baby's stomach is not yet ready to digest the food that was given to him.
- Also in children, this symptom can indicate the presence of candidiasis, dysbiosis.
In the case when a person is absolutely healthy, his tongue should be gently pink. In the presence of various diseases, you can notice a whitish-yellow coating on the tongue. On this kind of education, few people pay attention, but when a raid, for example, black color is formed, then panic begins. People are concerned about the unusual color of the tongue( black, dark brown).
Black color of the plaque in the tongue often indicates the development of severe diseases of the digestive tract. Tincture, the density of the plaque indicates the condition of the patient. If the plaque is too dark, dense, then the condition of the patient is very complicated. Such a plaque can form on the teeth, the inner surface of the cheeks.
Black plaque is a sign of the development of such disorders inside the body:
- deterioration of the pancreas;
- of gallbladder disease;
- Crohn's disease;
- suppressed adrenal function;
- imbalance of microflora.
Black plaque should be classified as a symptom of the disease of the body, rather than in the category of independent diseases.
Next we'll tell you what black plaque says on the tongue.
The reasons for the appearance of black plaque in the language are described by the specialist in this video:
Causes of the occurrence of
Providing education in the language of black plaque can only be very serious violations inside the body. Below we will consider each of the possible reasons.
- Disturbance of the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, and more specifically - inflammation of the gastric mucosa. For this pathology, the tongue is covered with a touch with a characteristic dark color and a yellowish tinge. Such a plague is characterized by peptic ulcer, gallbladder disease, pancreas. Sometimes a patient can feel bitterness in his mouth.
- Acidosis. Changing the acid-base balance affects the appearance of black, dark plaque in the tongue. Black, dark plaque covers the tongue with increasing acidity. Such a diagnosis, as acidosis, can be determined only by a specialist after studying the results of clinical trials, analyzes.
- Reception of antibiotics. After receiving antibiotics, which are usually prescribed for rather serious illnesses, immunity may dramatically decrease. And this causes the formation of a dark raid. Because of the antibiotic intake, rapid growth of the fungal infection can begin, the amount of chromogenic fungus in the mouth increases. And this, in turn, provokes the appearance of a black raid. So black plaque on the tongue after antibiotics is not uncommon.
- Chromogenic fungus. It can cause the formation of a black-green color coating that covers the tongue, enamel on the teeth, gums.
- The disease of Remak. Due to lead poisoning, black spots can occur on top of the tongue.
- Thrush. Usually, this disease provokes the appearance of a white coating. And only a neglected form of the disease is characterized by the appearance of a dark raid.
- Crohn's disease. This pathology usually begins because of autoimmune processes inside the body. It occurs due to inflammation of the digestive tract, increased amounts of melanin inside the skin, mucous membranes, a lack of hormones that produce the adrenal glands.
- Alcohol abuse( chronic). Alcoholism.
- Sore throat. With the development of this disease, the dark plaque appears in the morning. To that the patient can have a fever. These symptoms indicate the development of angina. In this disease, the black swelling passes along with the underlying disease. Excess toxins in the body. If a high amount of toxins is detected in the blood, a black plague in the tongue appears.
Diagnostics of the
feature After detection of a black coating on top of a tongue, it is not necessary to guess its nature, this care should be provided to specialists. Doctors, having conducted a series of analyzes, studies, will accurately diagnose, which triggered the occurrence of such an unusual plaque. Language is considered an indicator of human health, a plaque of pathological color indicates the development of complex diseases. Turning to a doctor you will have to undergo an initial examination, during which the specialist will pay attention to:
- organ mobility;
- its bumpiness;
- zoning of the raid;
- shade of plaque;
- presence of neoplasms( pimples, sores).
After a primary examination, the patient is recommended to undergo a complete examination, during which the doctor will establish an accurate diagnosis. The diagnostic complex includes:
- Blood test( biochemical, general).Helps to establish the condition of the liver. These tests are prescribed in the case when the doctor had suspicions of inflammatory processes inside the body.
- Bacteriological seeding. It is taken from the mucous membrane in the tongue. Checking the flora is necessary to determine its sensitivity to various antibiotics.
- Fibrogastroduodenoscopy. This type of examination is prescribed to the patient if there is a suspected ulcer in the stomach.
- Coprogram. It helps to detect inflammation in the intestines.
- Ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity in the case when the doctor suspects liver pathology.
About what to do when I find out that my tongue is covered with a black touch, is told further.
This video will tell you what diseases are accompanied by a black plaque in the language:
How to get rid of such a symptom
Therapy for an unusual event, such as black plaque, should be prescribed by a doctor after detailed diagnosis. First of all, it is necessary to eliminate the main factors that caused this scurf.
The treatment of a dark plaque in a language in a therapeutic way is prescribed by the doctor after the results of the studies establish the cause of this symptom. The procedures that the specialist will assign will be directed to:
- curing diseases of the digestive system;
- change the daily menu;
- elimination of fungal diseases within the oral cavity;
- balancing microflora within the intestine;
- lifestyle change.
By medicamentous method
- In some cases, a black plaque covering the tongue is advised by means of antidiabet bacteria, for example, "Lineks."The effect will be much better if you apply this product in conjunction with vitamins.
- When parasitizing inside the oral cavity of the fungus, the doctor will prescribe the most effective drug fighting the causative agent of the disease.
Knowing why the language on the black plaque, try to get rid of it by popular methods.
Means from the people can be used as an adjunct to the doctor's prescribed treatment. The most common options for eliminating black plaque:
- Drink tea, prepared from a different amount of oregano, lime blossom, plantain, yarrow.
- Rinse the mouth with an infusion prepared from oak bark.
- Take infusion, prepared from flax seeds. They drink it in the morning before eating.
- Rinse the mouth with an infusion prepared from mint, sage, chamomile, strawberry( leaves).
Black plaque is a signal that indicates the development of any disease of the body. To prevent its appearance, you should observe the rules of oral hygiene, eat right, make sure that there is a balanced sleep / rest.
If you do not pay attention to the black plaque covering the tongue, do not start the timely treatment of the disease that triggered its occurrence, the underlying disease can go on into a chronic form.
With timely treatment of the underlying disease, black swelling disappears from the surface of the tongue very quickly. He disappears completely after the cure of the illness that caused his education.
On black and other colors on the tongue will tell and this video: