1 Treatment with oils
Treatment at home using essential oils has been applied for a long time. You need to take the aroma lamp, fill it with the following composition: 2 drops of lemon, chamomile and lavender oil, and 1 - mint and marjoram. This mixture needs to saturate the room and inhale the fragrance for a few minutes.
Recommended to read
- Acupressure with migraine
- What to do with migraine
- How to relieve ocular pressure at home
- Modern drugs from Pressure!
Headache disappears after such exposure: several drops of lavender, mint, lemon, nutmeg and sunflower oil are added to the snuff.
A strong headache can be removed with the following composition: 2 drops of mint oil, lavender and wormwood are added to the glass of water. This composition rubs whiskey, nape, forehead.
Excellent removes fatigue and head pain after stress baths with oils of orange, geranium, mint. All these components are mixed in a ratio of 2: 4: 4.
Melissa oil helps to relieve a headache, it must be rubbed into the temporal part of the head.
2 Pain relief with tea drinks
So, the headache, what to do and what to apply? How to treat without drugstore medicines?
- Strong teas are an excellent effective way for headaches. It is enough to brew strong black tea, add a spoonful of honey, and the result will be instant. It is worth remembering that black tea is contraindicated for use before bedtime for people who have high blood pressure. Therefore, first find out the cause of the headache and then make tea.
- If the headache caused stress or overstrain at work, then green tea with mint will be an excellent remedy. It will help to calm down and relax the body's vasculature.
- A glass of warm water with a spoon of honey before going to bed will help to relax the vessels and calm the nervous system.
- Excellent effect has an infusion of kipreya and Ivan-tea. It is necessary to brew 20 grams of dry leaves of these herbs in a glass of boiling water and take 2 tbsp.spoon 3 times daily before meals.
- Tea from ginger. It is necessary to add a few leaves to a glass of water and cook for 5 minutes. In the tea you can put milk and sugar and drink 2 times a day. Such a decoction will help relieve a spasmodic headache.
- Basil leaves brewed in boiling water act as relaxants on the body. They help to relax the muscles and clench the nerve endings.
- Tea from rosemary and sage drink in a warm form 3 times a day. One cup should be put a teaspoon of these two herbs.
- Headache caused by VSD, well treated with tea from St. John's wort. It should be boiled for 15 minutes and take 3 times 50 mil.
- Also a headache with VSD is treated with a decoction from the mother-and-stepmother. It should be brewed and insisted for 30 minutes. Drink a tablespoon 3 times a day.
In addition, helps and decoction of the stems and leaves of raspberries, consumed every day.
How to relieve a headache? This question is simple - compresses.
- Cabbage leaf perfectly removes any kind of headache. It is enough to crush it, put it to your forehead and wrap it with a handkerchief.
- Add a spoonful of apple cider vinegar to a liter of water. In this solution wet gauze and apply on the head.
- It helps to relieve a cold headache. It is enough to put ice in the towel to the temples and forehead.
- Juice from beets and onions must be applied to the ear.
- Crushed carnation with headache is a proven remedy.
- The bark of the lemon relieves pain for a few minutes.
- An ordinary water compress from warm or cold water should be applied to the head and wrapped with a towel. This procedure helps for half an hour.
The headache can be treated with inhalation, thanks to the inhalation of certain fragrant mixtures, it is possible to affect the centers of the brain.
A simple but effective way to get rid of the Headache! The result will not be long in coming! Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method. After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
- Before going to bed, you can do the procedures with decoctions of chamomile and marigold.
- Peppermint oil should be inhaled with a few minutes.
Apply fruits and vegetables:
- Cucumber, applied to the eyes and forehead, helps to relax the vessels.
- With a headache, you can eat burdock roots. They grind and take half a teaspoon once a day.
- Apples with salt - the headache disappears.
In addition, many have already seen in practice that the headache can be removed with the help of acupressure. You can do it yourself.
Begin with light massage movements from the collar zone. You need to gently push on the points along the spine.
Light massaging movements at the base of the skull also relieve tension and pain. Massaging the point between the eyebrows and above the eye cavities can also remove discomfort.
4 What should I do if I have migraines?
Migraine is a severe pain in which a person sometimes loses consciousness. You can fight it at home.
- Dikul: Orthopedists deceive people! Joints are treated simply "Strong joints and back pains are needed 3 times a day. .."Read more & gt; & gt;
To do this, use alcoholic tincture of lilac flowers.100 g of lilac are placed in a glass jar and the floor is filled with a liter of alcohol.10 days the solution is infused in a dark place. As soon as there is a sense of approaching a migraine attack, it is necessary to apply a few drops of the agent on a cotton swab and rub it into the temporal part.
To improve blood circulation in the brain, you can drink migraine from a camomile tincture, the colors of a thick-bodied tubowous. Collect from these plants( 2 tablespoons) pour a glass of boiling water. They drink in the morning and in the evening.
When migraines help bees. It is advisable to plant a bee on the temple during an attack. Her bite immediately relieves pain and brings consciousness back to the person.
Conventional mustard plasters help to relieve an attack. They must be placed under the mouse and on the calves of the legs.
If a migraine attack is accompanied by a pallor of the skin, it is necessary to make a warm compress on the face.
Helps with many diseases and especially frequent headaches contrast shower. It must be taken in the morning and in the evening. The main condition is the gradual accustoming of the body to changing the water temperature.
Very often, especially in the transitional age, children complain of headaches. Parents rush to the doctors to find out their cause, and in most cases hear that this is an age-old and everything will soon pass.
How to help your child? It is enough to give tea from chamomile and oregano several times a day, to monitor the correctness of nutrition and the regime of the day.
If to make a child an easy acupressure, it will help to relax it, calm and reduce pain.
5 Prevention of
How to relieve a headache? This question can be found in a large number of answers, but the most correct is observance of a healthy lifestyle:
- Refusal from smoking and alcohol.
- Only natural tea is allowed.
- The correct daily routine.
- Regular walks in the fresh air.
- Ability to calm down after a hard day's work or stress.
If you have a headache, what everyone will know now. It is possible and necessary to remove the pain syndrome at home, but do not forget that it is extremely important to find out the cause of its appearance, especially if it occurs frequently. It is the pain of the head that can indicate the development of a serious disease in the body.