Doctors-proctologists call hemorrhoids "sedentary illness", having in mind, of course, a sedentary lifestyle. Hints on the development of this disease often appear in comic statements addressed to people who spend a lot of time in the office, at the computer, on the couch. But those who have an ailment progress are far from laughing. Inflammation of the hemorrhoidal nodes not only causes itching in the anus and discomfort in the anus, but can, with heavy or acute exacerbation, lead with real suffering, accompanied by bleeding, severe, throbbing pain, inability to lead a habitual way of life. Therefore, the desire of absolutely all patients, faced with inflammation of the cavernous tissue of the rectum, is completely understandable, to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
This disease refers to chronic. As a rule, hemorrhoid nodules and cones are always present, but differ in small dimensions in a state of "rest".They can not disturb a person for a long time, but then a relapse occurs, the disease becomes aggravated under the influence of various factors. After inflammation, the course of therapy with medicamentous and folk remedies comes remission. How effective are the measures to get rid of the disease at home and how quickly the relief will come depends on the severity of the disease, the therapy scheme and the individual characteristics of the patient's body.
Can I permanently get rid of hemorrhoids?
On the issues of absolute hemorrhoids disposal, the opinion of specialists is twofold:
- Some proctologists are sure that it is impossible to completely get rid of hemorrhoids, since loss of elasticity by the walls of veins, which leads to vasodilation, is an irreversible process. Such a conclusion of specialists is not very pleasant for people who once already experienced the whole complexity of the disease, since the forecast is disappointing: "Once manifested, hemorrhoids will necessarily remind themselves of themselves again."The only way to get rid of it, according to experts of this group, is surgical treatment. That is, to get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery is impossible.
- Another group of practicing proctologists is sure, not necessarily a disease manifested in a certain life period, will return. For example, during pregnancy, due to excessive stress on the pelvic region, many women experience the appearance of hemorrhoids. However, after delivery and successful course of therapy, a large percentage of women forget about this forever. This group of specialists strongly recommends not to rush to radical methods and try to get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery. The main condition for therapy, which allows to quickly and effectively get rid of hemorrhoids, is early treatment, properly selected means and subsequent lifestyle changes, physical activity, high-quality nutrition.
Can I get rid of hemorrhoids myself?
To postpone visiting a specialist at the first, and especially not the first signs of hemorrhoids is not worth it. In the early stages of development, the disease is virtually asymptomatic. If you feel itching and burning in the anus, if you get cones, pathological processes are started, you should immediately start treatment, which, even if not permanently, will relieve inflammation. If you are a frequent visitor to a proctologist and know all the features of your illness, then another exacerbation of hemorrhoids at home should be met fully armed. Hopefully, the hemorrhoids will pass by itself, it is not worth it, since it is not known how the disease behaves when it is inactive, it will go into a new form or "subside".Of course, you can:
- quickly "adjust" lifestyle,
- to establish a diet,
- to normalize the bloodstream in the rectal zone due to therapeutic exercise and the use of proven folk remedies,
- to connect medication.
In this case, you can expect to get rid of hemorrhoids for a long time.
It is important to remember that if you get rid of the disease, when the hemorrhoid nodules are small, there is a chance that the ailment will disappear forever. And, conversely, with a chronic disease of 3-4 degrees, when the nodes are not just large, but drop out, bleed and close the anal passage, do not expect to get rid of the disease using traditional medicine. In this case, getting rid of hemorrhoids at home can only alleviate the condition and remove symptoms, but they can not be completely removed without surgery.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids forever?
Do not believe the advertising of new drugs, drugs and methods, the use of which should bring relief from hemorrhoids for 1 day. Without surgery, such miracles are impossible. The pathology developed not one day, therefore it is impossible to get rid of hemorrhoids in such a short time. Even surgical intervention will require compliance with bed rest for some time, necessary for the final recovery of the body.
Some ways to get rid of hemorrhoids can reduce painful symptoms and return to normal life after a relapse in 4-5 days. But remission will be short-lived, if not fundamentally change the way of life. While maintaining the factors that led to the development of the disease, the disease will quickly return, perhaps in a more severe form.
- to establish a diet that will help normalize the stool and bowel work in general,
- drink during the day more fluid,
- add to the daily schedule of physical activity,
- avoid excessive physical exertion,
- undergo a preventive drug course aimed at strengthening the walls of blood vessels,
- get rid of bad habits that cause vascular spasms and disrupt blood flow.
How to quickly get rid of hemorrhoids?
Treatment of this disease should be complex:
- You need to see a doctor who confirms or refutes the diagnosis, determines the stage of the disease, selects the optimal therapy regimen.
- Medical examination will help to identify associated pathologies, for example, gastrointestinal diseases, the presence of inflammatory processes.
- Should, after consultation with specialists, draw up a nutrition plan aimed at reducing the risk of constipation. Regular defecation without excessive effort is necessary to normalize the state of the rectum.
- Normalization of intestinal microflora, treatment of dysbacteriosis if necessary.
- Provide sufficient level of physical activity for high blood circulation. An obligatory condition is the occupation of therapeutic gymnastics and the refusal of strength training.
- After defecation, the anal passage should be cleansed without hard paper, and rinse the anus with cool water.
Methods for getting rid of hemorrhoids at home
All methods of disposal are recommendatory in nature and should not be taken as mandatory therapeutic instruction.
External hemorrhoids are accompanied by the formation and prolapse of nodules from the anus. To remove inflammatory processes with external hemorrhoids use ointments and gels with anesthesia, antimicrobial and healing action, which lubricate the nodes. Good help to "calm" the inflammation and remove puffiness cold compresses, which in the second stage of treatment are replaced by warm baths of medicinal infusions. To get rid of any suitable means to remove inflammation, activate regeneration processes.
If the hemorrhoid cones are located in the anus, various medications are used for treatment in the form of rectal suppositories. Home remedies include ointments made independently from extracts of herbs and auxiliaries. The main task of any folk compositions for getting rid of hemorrhoids is the removal of inflammatory processes, healing of cracks, elimination of bleeding. Therefore, any means that meet these requirements will do.
In any form of the disease in the stage of remission, the corrected physical load is necessary. Useful exercises that help strengthen the muscles of the small pelvis, stimulate blood circulation in the anus.
In addition to walking and deep, but without excessive zeal of squats, it is worth doing Kegel's gymnastics. This method is based on the alternating relaxation and tension of the anal sphincter. You can perform exercises both at home and in a public place, because doing gymnastics can be completely unnoticed by others. Dissolve the blood in the pelvic area helps the swing of the press. Again, it is important to observe the measure and not overstrain the abdominal wall.
Recommendations for getting rid of hemorrhoids
If you have:
- bleeding from the anus,
- increase in body temperature,
- severe pulsating or aching pain
It is necessary to abandon the idea to get rid of hemorrhoids at home and urgently visit a doctor. Such manifestations may indicate the development of a serious pathology, the treatment of which can be effectively performed only in a hospital.