Cordaflex is a drug for lowering systolic pressure. The active substance of the drug, Nifedipine, is the basis of production not only of Cordaflex, but also of other popular drugs - Corinfar, Kordafen, etc. Therefore, today we will talk about the instructions for use and prices for Cordaflex, reviews about him and drug analogues.
Features of the drug
Cordaflex and its analogues cover the channels of calcium and lower the tone of smooth muscles of large arteries. These include the aorta, celiac trunk, vessels of the limbs, carotid arteries and coronary arteries of the heart. The need for supply of oxygen in the muscle layer of the heart decreases.
Relaxing effect Cordaflex has also on the smooth muscle cells of the conducting paths of the respiratory system. The conjugate effect is associated with relaxation of the vessels feeding the myometrium, as well as with decreasing viscosity and coagulability of the blood.
Composition of the preparation
The active ingredient of Cordaflex is nifedipine.
Like Nifedipine, Cordaflex is a dihydropyridine derivative at the positions of cycles 1 and 4.
Forms of release
The drug Cordaflex is available as tablets against yellow pressure. The matt coating of the tablets has a dark color, which is colored with brown and purple flowers.
Tablets are packed in dark glass bottles of 30 and 60 pieces each. The weight of one tablet is 20 mg, the weight of the active substance in one tablet is 10 mg. Vials are packed in cardboard boxes.
Pharmacological action of
- Cordaflex has a selective effect on the closure of calcium channels. Has antihypertensive effect. With the action of the drug, the capture of calcium ions from the blood and intercellular fluid through the membranes of smooth muscle cells of arterial vessels and striated muscles of the heart decreases. In the dosage indicated in the instruction, the carrying out of calcium ions through the cell membranes leads to a norm if violations of the transmembrane calcium transport took place.
- Has a vasodilating effect for peripheral, coronary and trunk vessels, reduces spasmodic processes in these vessels. The oxygen demand of the heart muscle with the action of the drug is reduced. Foci of the heart, subjected to ischemic processes, begin to receive a uniform blood supply evenly. Spare blood vessels of the heart are included in the process of normal blood supply.
- Cordaflex has the described effect only on arterial vessels, without affecting the condition and functioning of venous vessels. Conductive system of the heart( sinus-atrial and atrioventricular nodes, bundles of Giss and Purkinje fibers) remain without any effect of the drug. On the functioning of renal capillary glomeruli, Cordaflex has an intensifying effect, increasing the diuretic process.
- With a high dose, Cordaflex closes more channels for calcium ions without affecting their activity. It also promotes the release of calcium ions from cellular stores.
The drug tablets have a long-term effect on the body, the effect lasts for one day. The beginning of the effect of the therapeutic effect - 20 minutes after taking the tablets.
For prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, our readers advise the drug "NORMALIFE".This is a natural remedy that affects the cause of the disease, completely preventing the risk of getting a heart attack or stroke. NORMALIFE has no contraindications and begins to act within a few hours after its use. The effectiveness and safety of the drug has been repeatedly proven by clinical studies and long-term therapeutic experience.
The opinion of doctors. .. & gt; & gt;
Bioavailability of the drug reaches 70%, but not below 40%.The drug is almost completely absorbed in the microvilli of the intestine( more than 90%). The highest concentration of Cordaflex in the blood is recorded 40-60 minutes after administration. A slight decrease in the concentration of the drug occurs 6 hours after the application of the drug, a significant decrease occurs after 30 hours.
The half-life of the drug varies from 4 to 17 hours. Cordaflex in small quantities is able to penetrate through the hematomoacular, hematoplacental and blood-brain barrier.
Most of the drug is excreted through the urinary system, to a lesser extent - through the intestines. Next, we will talk about how to take Cordaflex.
Indications for the use of Cordaflex
The use of the drug is included in the treatment regimen for:
- of arterial hypertension with different etiologies;
- ischemic heart disease as a prophylactic agent for angina attacks;
- Vasospasmic Syndrome with damage to the peripheral end parts of the circulatory system.
Instruction for the reception of
Cordaflex in tablets is taken orally by washing down the tablet with sufficient liquid. The best time of reception is at the time of eating. With stenocardic attacks, the tablet dissolves in the oral cavity.
If the doctor has not prescribed another dosage, then the drug is applied once a day for 10 mg. The patient's serious condition can change the treatment schedule, increasing the intake of the drug to 40 mg per day, but no more. The drug is not recommended for administration during hepatic and renal failure. Old people and elderly people can decrease dosage below 10 mg( division of the pill).
Cordaflex has contraindications, we'll talk about them later.
Cordaflex is not prescribed for children, adolescents and young people under 18 years of age. They are not indications of arterial hypotension, stenosis of various etiogenesis, heart failure in the decompensated stage, and the state of heart attacks in the severe stage. Patients with individual intolerance to the components of the drug, including lactase deficiency, should receive drug substitutes.
Side effects of
Adverse events during the action on the Cordaflex organism are noted in the initial stage of application. If the symptoms of side effects decrease or disappear with time, the effect of the drug continues. The intensive manifestation of side effects of the drug requires the drug to be discontinued and replaced with other antihypertensive drugs.
The appearance of the following symptoms requires consultation with the doctor for further use:
- redness of the face;
- enhanced urine separation until night repeated urination;
- dry mouth;
- heart failure;
- exacerbation of arthritis;
- pain in the head, muscles and joints;
- frequent change of mood;
- tide of heat;
- excessive sweating;
- nausea and vomiting;
- other deviations from the normal state.
Driving a vehicle in the initial stages of taking the drug is prohibited because of slowing the reaction speed. Further use of Cordaflex does not limit its reception, but the patient's condition for driving should be assessed individually.
If it is necessary to carry out radical treatment, the anesthetist must be aware of the medication taken. Taking alcoholic beverages can exacerbate the process of lowering blood pressure, so at the time of treatment the use of even small doses of alcohol is not recommended.
In order to prevent heart attacks, the drug is not recommended to be abruptly abolished.
The use of the drug revealed a number of patterns in the patients' feedback about Cordaflex.
- In practice, the effect of the drug continues for 12 hours, after which it is necessary to take a second tablet.
- Cordaflex does not cause a change in the state of the body when replacing it with other calcium channel blockers.
- Rapid palpitations and hypotension often accompany treatment with Cordaflex.
The opinions of doctors regarding the ways of using the drug are twofold: some advise to dissolve tablets under the tongue, others categorically forbid it, advising swallowing the tablet without mechanical grinding. The conclusion suggests an individual appointment and monitoring of the patient's condition after taking Cordaflex.
It is difficult to list the entire analogue series of Kordaflex, since to date there are 99 of its analogues. The most popular Enzyme Duo, Metaprolol, Nifedipine, Indapamide, Egilok, etc.