People often use potassium permanganate to fight various diseases. Many people know this substance called manganese. This means can treat damaged areas of the body, which contributes to the rapid healing and elimination of bacteria.
Manganese can be used for hemorrhoids. After application of this substance, the following improvements are observed in the patient:
- Leaves puffiness;
- Pain is removed;
- The burning sensation is weakened.
Doctors recommend to treat with hemorrhoids baths with potassium permanganate. It is enough to choose a prescription for the preparation of bath preparations. The choice of the recipe will depend on the complexity of the disease.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with potassium permanganate
Patients with hemorrhoids should immediately begin treatment. Manganese is used for hemorrhoids in the form of solutions. Crystalline substances quickly dissolve in water, despite this, to prepare the remedy is not so simple. Patients should remember that a large concentration of potassium permanganate will cause a burn on the skin. A person can determine the permissible concentration of a substance according to the color scheme. A liquid with a suitable concentration of active ingredient should have a light pink tinge.
To treat hemorrhoids with potassium permanganate at home, you should prepare the remedy with the following prescription:
- You will need a liter pot;
- Hot water is poured into the container and filled with potassium permanganate;
- The contents of the jar are thoroughly mixed. As a result, a liquid of saturated color will turn out;
- The remaining crystals are removed by straining the liquid;
- The resulting product is added to the bath water. It is necessary to remember the inadmissibility of a high concentration of the active substance.
For their preparation of manganous trays for hemorrhoids, it is necessary to perform the following actions:
- Add 20 liters of purified water to 3 tbsp.spoons of potassium permanganate;
- The liquid is thoroughly mixed until it has a pale pink shade;
- The patient should completely let the inflamed area in the manganese bath for 15 minutes. This time is sufficient even in cases of severe inflammation;
- After the procedure, the anal opening is wiped with a cotton cloth and smeared with sea buckthorn oil.
It is recommended that patients take baths 3 times a day. Treatment stops only after the elimination of symptoms. It should be noted that after taking baths, the patient must slowly get up from the water, otherwise there is the possibility of dizziness.
Knowing how to make manganese baths with hemorrhoids, patients can easily get rid of the symptoms of the disease without much difficulty. In case of complications, the patient is recommended to visit a doctor. If this is not done, you can get rid of the problem only in an operative way.
Lotions and enemas with potassium permanganate in hemorrhoids
Doctors recommend, before proceeding to therapy, to undergo examination with a doctor. Another way to eliminate hemorrhoids are enemas and lotions.
To make lotions, you can use the recipe:
- In a liter water jar, dilute half a spoonful of potassium permanganate. It is important that the liquid turned out, a light pink hue;
- Before the procedure, it is recommended to thoroughly wash;
- As a lotion, it is best to use a soft cloth;
- The lotion is applied to the hemorrhoids for 10-15 minutes.
Many patients are interested in the question of whether manganese helps with hemorrhoids? Of course, it helps, but it is necessary to follow the instructions completely. Otherwise, you can damage your body and get a chemical burn.
In some cases it is recommended to use enemas. For the procedure, you need a weak solution of potassium permanganate. Enema is placed before bedtime. The patient lies on the left side, after which 50 ml of potassium permanganate solution is injected into the rectum. It should be remembered that the enema is not recommended for more than 3 days in a row. Contraindications to manganese in hemorrhoids
In spite of the fact that it is recommended to take baths with potassium permanganate when hemorrhoids, you should be careful. Potassium permanganate is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitive skin. This is due to the fact that it can cause a chemical burn.
In the event that the potassium permanganate does not help with hemorrhoids, but aggravates the situation, it is recommended to discuss with the doctor the dosage or change of the method of fighting the disease.