Boron uterus is a medicinal plant that is actively used in folk medicine. It grows mainly in coniferous or mixed forests. Than the boron uterus is useful, what are its medicinal properties for women, should be studied in detail.
Use of a bovine uterus for men
How is the boron uterus used in endometriosis in women
What diseases does the herb absorb the boron uterus
How to take the bovine uterus in the planning of pregnancy
What diseases treats the tincture of the hog uterus - instruction
The healing properties of the plant
This medicinal plant is considered phytohormone, therefore it has a beneficial effect on the woman's body. Because its use contributes to the normal production of hormones. The use of the hog womb is in such effects on the body:
- normalization of the functioning of the uterus, its tubes, ovaries, due to which the woman's ability to conceive increases;
- normalizes the hormonal balance;
- relieves uncomfortable sensations on critical days;
- enhances the immune system;
- normalizes the menstrual cycle;
- enhances sexual desire;
- has a beneficial effect on the composition of the blood;
- removes inflammation;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- is used to prevent the occurrence of malignant neoplasms.
This plant can be used in various forms, such as decoction, tincture and so on.
Treatment with hog queen
The hog queen is used to treat many diseases in women. The most common diseases with which it helps to cope, should be considered in more detail. What cures the bovine uterus in women?
Borovaja uterus is often used to treat this disease. It contains in its composition all the necessary substances that are lacking in endometriosis. Due to this, the inflammatory processes are gradually eliminated, the woman ceases to feel the painful sensations accompanying this disease.
This is a difficult period in the life of every woman. Since the violation of the hormonal background brings a lot of trouble and discomfort. The use of medicines based on this plant suppresses the production of estrogen, thereby normalizing the amount of progesterone in menopause.
Myoma of the womb
The medicinal plant contributes to the gradual normalization of the hormonal background, helps to eliminate the inflammatory processes, and also relieves the painful sensations that occur with the myome. The maximum efficiency is observed at the initial stage of the disease, when the myoma is still small in size.
This medicinal plant has a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect on the body. Therefore, the bovine uterus is very often used for cystitis. It also prevents infection in the organs of the genitourinary system.
Medicines based on the boron uterus contribute to an increase in immunity and normalization of the microflora of the vagina. Therefore, this is one of the most effective methods of treatment for treatment of thrush.
This disorder often worries women, especially in adulthood. The bony uterus in this case strengthens the walls of the bladder, and also affects the nervous system. Because of this, one can recover from urinary incontinence in women.
Breaking the hormonal background in women usually provokes the development of mastopathy. Since this plant helps to normalize the amount of hormones, it has a high efficiency in the treatment of mastopathy.
It's important to remember! Before using the medication to treat the disease, a woman should coordinate such therapy with a qualified doctor! It will help to select the most effective form of the drug, taking into account the type of disease, as well as the degree of its severity.
Uterus for conception
For women who for a long period of time can not become pregnant, this medicinal plant will help to cope with the problem of conception. Regular intake of medicines based on the bovine uterus improves blood circulation and metabolic processes in the female organs, activates the work of the ovaries, removes inflammatory processes, and spruce ones are observed.
The duration of treatment for the restoration of reproductive function averages 1 month. During this period it is required to adhere to such rules:
- the use of the medicine should be started on the last day of menstruation;
- take the remedy for 3 weeks, that is before the next menstruation;
- , the maximum duration of such therapy should not be more than 6 months, after which it is possible to continue treatment, after a break of 2 months.
Usually a woman becomes pregnant quickly enough after the first such course of treatment. In rare cases, you need to continue taking the medication.
Ways of using the plant
There are several ways to prepare medicines for the treatment of female diseases based on the bovine uterus, namely:
- Tincture on alcohol. To make this medicine, you need 50 g of dried herbs of this plant and 0.5 liters of vodka or diluted alcohol. Cap tightly close the lid and leave to infuse for 1 month. After the time has passed, the tincture is to be filtered. Universal use provides about 30 drops 3 times a day, they should be diluted in a small amount of water for a more comfortable use.
- Infusion. Finely chopped herb in the amount of 1 tbsp.l. It is required to pour 1 cup of boiling water. Put the stew on a small fire for about 5 minutes. Leave to insist until completely cooled. Take 1000 ml 3 times a day before eating.
- Decoction.2 tbsp.l. Dried herbs with 2 glasses of water. Put on fire, bring to a boil and cook over a small fire, for 15 minutes. Then leave to infuse under the lid for 1 hour. Take a detergent for 1 tbsp.l.4 times a day before eating.
- Phytotea for women with this plant is given in ready form in pharmacies - this is an Altai collection with a hogweed, it perfectly removes inflammation and quickly begins to act. To make it, you should pour 1 packet of this tea 1 cup of boiling water. Insist for 20 minutes. This glass needs to be divided into 3 doses during the day, preferably before eating.
- Solution for syringing.2 tbsp.l. Dried plants need to pour 1 cup of boiling water. Leave to stand for 3 hours. After the time has passed, the solution is filtered. Such a solution can also be wetted with tampons for insertion into the vagina.
It's important to remember! When determining the form of the drug, it is better to consult a doctor! Because this plant has some limitations, in which it is better not to use it for treatment.
Side effects of medicines based on the plant
The use of this plant for treatment can cause some ailments, namely:
- discomfort in the stomach;
- general weakness of the body;
- slight nausea.
If the above symptoms are observed, then it is better to stop the drug until it disappears completely.
With prolonged admission of the uterus, the woman may display such signs:
- increase in the duration of critical days;
- atypical menstrual discharge - they can become either leaner or more abundant;
- ovulation cycle shift;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract;
- allergic manifestations on the skin;
- uterine bleeding.
It's important to remember! If these side effects occur, you should immediately seek help from your doctor! If the condition has significantly deteriorated, then this method of exposure to the body is better not to use at all.
Contraindications to the use of this plant
There are a number of situations in which the use of this plant for treatment is impractical. These are:
- obstruction of the fallopian tubes, taking the medicine can provoke an ectopic pregnancy;
- gastritis, as very often there is exacerbation of the disease;
- pregnancy, despite the full benefit of the herb, it can provoke a miscarriage;
- is less than 14 years old;
- weak blood clotting, such treatment can cause severe bleeding.
Also one should not forget about the individual intolerance of the plant. And do not have to self-medicate. As this can aggravate the course of the disease and cause many complications.