Desserts are pleasures that are forbidden in pancreatitis. What are they getting ready for? From sugar, cream, butter, flour, eggs, cottage cheese, fruit, chocolate, nuts and other products. Desserts are a storehouse of carbohydrates that are rapidly digestible and raise sugar in the blood, which causes an additional need for insulin. And with pancreatitis, the pancreas can not produce enough of it.
The only way out of the situation with pancreatic disease is to prepare dietary desserts using a minimum amount of sugar or sugar replacers, and very few fats( or do not use them at all).When pancreatitis for dessert, you should serve fruit dainties, for example, baked apples with cinnamon or vanilla. You can eat homemade dishes based on low-fat cottage cheese, adding a little sugar in them.
An excellent alternative to desserts for pancreatitis - fresh fruit fruit drinks. They are tasty and useful. These drinks can be prepared from apples, pears, bananas and berries. Melons and watermelons are chestnut berries, which, without additional processing, are an excellent treat, but they should be used moderately. There are many recipes for dietary desserts, which you can eat even with pancreatitis.
Dessert recipe for pancreatitis
Dessert from cottage cheese, bananas and strawberries is one of the most suitable dishes that are recommended for chronic pancreatitis. However, it is worth to be extremely careful, since the use of cream and fresh fruit is possible only with a prolonged remission period( minimum 3 months), when similar products were introduced into the diet, and they were followed by a positive reaction of the body.
Necessary for the dish ingredients:
- non-acid curd - 100 grams;
- cream - 2 tablespoons;
- fresh strawberries - 4-5 berries.
The recipe of our dessert preparation for pancreatitis is very simple and looks like this:
- Banana and strawberries are thoroughly washed, removing the peel and cuttings. Lightly dry with paper towels;
- In a separate container, mix the cream with sugar and mix so that the result is a thick mass;
- Then add the cottage cheese, then again thoroughly mix for 2-3 minutes;
- In the blender we introduce the ingredients in small portions, whisking them to a consistency of puree. An alternative option is to grate the fruit through a sieve, mixing them in the end with cottage cheese, cream and sugar.