Men have one feature - a decrease in potency after 45 years, despite such a factor as a correct way of life. With each year of life, the concentration of testosterone in the blood decreases by several units. Many stimulate hormone production by chemically based drugs. Underwater stones are a violation of the cardiovascular system and the liver. There is a way out - a birch mushroom. It is widely used in medicine for the prevention and treatment of various diseases. Chaga, medicinal properties and contraindications for men, which will be discussed in detail in the article, grows on the trunks of deciduous trees, so making the harvesting for yourself will not be difficult.
How to cook and take birch mushroom chaga
Therapeutic properties and contraindications chagi
How does the fungus chaga benefit the body?
How to use chaga for oncological diseases
What are the beneficial properties and contraindications of tea from chaga
Useful ingredients chagi - composition
What is useful chaga for men and what helps more? It consists of the following components that stimulate the production of testosterone:
- Zinc. The microelement is necessary for the production of dihydroxytestosterone, the test of sexual desire, the retention of the erection, the prevention of inflammation of the prostate gland. In young men, the average zinc in the body is 2.2 g, with more of it in the ovaries. Zinc, the content of which decreases with age, prevents not only impotence, but also dizziness, tinnitus, loss of memory, insomnia, lethargy, anemia, the likelihood of infectious diseases and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Molybdenum. This element is involved in the metabolism and enzymatic reactions of almost the whole organism, therefore it hinders the development of impotence. Due to antitoxic actions to the preservative sulfite( found in many grocery products manufactured in the industry), the concentration of testosterone in the blood does not decrease.1 g of chaga in dry form contains 1.2 μg / g of molybdenum.
- Copper. In a microelement, both men and women need, because it prevents the development of diseases such as diabetes mellitus, thinning of bone tissue, ischemia, bronchitis, anemia, bronchial asthma, skin pigmentation. But for a strong half, copper is especially needed to hold men's strength and libido. The use of a microelement needs to be increased in the summer, that is, to increase the intake of tea( infusion) from chaga. In dry form, it contains 3.28 μg per gram of copper.
Important! The useful composition is provided by an accessible and shriveled form, which gives an organically bound process of micro- and macroelements, preventing deficiency of the biologically active substances most important for man.
Additional therapeutic properties of
The benefits of chaga for men lie not only in correcting the concentration of testosterone levels in the blood. The use, if necessary, brings the following improvements to the body:
- suppresses inflammation in the digestive tract, skin and bones;
- relieves spasms of internal organs;
- improves the secretion of bile and promotes its release into the duodenum;
- provides a diuretic effect, which is indispensable in the treatment of renal and heart failure;
- favorably affects the work of central and peripheral nervous systems, facilitating the course of diseases.
Traditional medicine finds wide application of chaga and often infusion, ointments are used in addition to the main treatment.
Recommendations for the treatment of chaga
Useful properties of birch bark for men are obvious, but how to cook it correctly, because the tinder has a toxic effect on the body? Regular and uncontrolled use affects the work of the nervous system: the potency is normalized, but the irritability is increased every day.
Specialists recommend using the fungus for 3 to 5 months with interruptions for 7-10 days. During treatment, adhere to a diet with the inclusion of dairy and vegetable products, limiting the use of smoked, fatty, salty foods.
Important! The brown color of the tinder indicates a saturated composition of micro- and macronutrients, organic acids, polysaccharides, alkaloids. A light growth will also be useful for a male body, but to a lesser extent.
The folk method to treat erectile dysfunction with a tinder from a birch should be considered at the reception of a specialist, since it has contraindications for use.
How to take and prepare a potency remedy
Traditional medicine involves the preparation of decoctions of broth, infusions and in some regions of Siberia, birch mushroom tea is a frequent guest on the table. To defeat the disease associated with sexual impotence, one should follow the course of using one of the infusions presented.
Infusion of the fungus
- 0.5 tsp.verbena herbs;
- 0.5 tsp.peony seeds;
- 0, 5 liters of chaga.
- Make infusion of chaga: pour a small piece of mushroom with a glass of boiled water at room temperature. It must soften and give off all the useful substances, so leave it for the night( 7-8 hours).
Important! The use of the present is guaranteed, if during its preparation, the mushroom is not poured with boiling water. Otherwise, the most useful micro- and macroelements decay and the effect of treatment will be incomplete.
- Heat the infusion from the chaga, avoiding boiling, pour a mixture of verbena grass and peony seeds.
- Let it brew for 20 minutes and drain.
Application: the infusion is consumed throughout the day in small sips, observing the distance in the meal. The course of treatment is 3-5 months, not forgetting about the monthly weekly break.
Wormwood and chaga
- 1 tbsp.l.wormwood;
- 1 tbsp.the real chaga.
- Grind the milled grass with hot infusion and heat on a water bath for 15 minutes. Do not allow the process of boiling.
Application: in small sips during the day before eating.
Fruits of anchovies and chaga
- 1 tbsp.l.fruits of anchors;
- 1 tbsp.the real chaga.
Preparation: fruits are poured with hot infusion and take the time to brew until the drink is completely cooled.
Seeds can be replaced with a bright-colored grass, but the infusion should be applied before meals or after, after 2 hours.
Contraindications for the use of
Chaga for men will not be of use if consumed during the following diseases:
- acute intestinal infection;
- inflammation of the mucosa of the large intestine;
Use is not recommended during treatment with antibiotics, especially penicillin and intravenous glucose. You should exclude the use of alcohol and quit smoking.
Important! Despite hypoallergenic properties, the fungus, in rare cases, can cause an allergic reaction of the body. Sometimes there is nervous excitability due to a mild laxative effect.
How to prepare yourself
In order for the chaga to have healing powers, use fungal fruiting bodies, which are collected during their active growth - in the spring, in the autumn.
The sprouting on the tree is cut off with an ax, and for the workpiece choose only the dark brown fruit. It is necessary to pay attention that the light-colored loose outgrowth and the false tinder, which differs in tubular structure on the bottom basis, do not get into the workpiece.
Cut chaga in place cut into pieces of 3-5 cm for convenient preparation of infusion and give a drying in the attic, with good ventilation.