Annually more than 60% of adult population with a diagnosis of hemorrhoids apply to hospitals. Many people are too embarrassed to talk about such a problem. Most often, the doctor is treated, when it is problematic to cope with the illness independently.
It is best to treat the disease in the early stages, since in a neglected form, surgeons' intervention may be necessary, especially when it comes to internal hemorrhoids. With this form, the patient himself can not see the cavernous formations. Only an expert with the help of diagnostic methods can notice internal hemorrhoids.
To recognize the ailment, and to consult a specialist in a timely manner, you should pay attention to the symptoms. It should be noted that the signs of the disease may differ, it all depends on the degree of cavernous formations.
Symptomatic of internal hemorrhoids depending on the stage
Returning from work, people often feel a breakdown and malaise. They write off this for normal fatigue, so do not pay attention to other symptoms that signal a serious problem.
Internal hemorrhoids of the 1st degree may have the following symptoms:
- The act of defecation causes the patient to have discomfort in the anus, and an itchy feeling appears. In some people, the emptying process can cause severe pain in the abdomen;
- You can see blood drops on your underwear or toilet paper. Hemorrhoids of the inner anus can not cause excessive bleeding. Nevertheless, it is recommended to visit a doctor;
- Mucosal discharge from the rectum. Internal deep hemorrhoids can provoke the appearance of colorless mucus on the walls of the intestine. It comes out, thereby irritating the anus and causing a swollen condition;
- The difficulty of defecation. On the walls of the rectum are cavernous cones. In the intestine, the pressure rises, and the cones increase in size. When hardened stools come out, they touch the pouches, causing strong pain.
If you do not consult a specialist in a timely manner, the patient will have an internal hemorrhoids of the 2nd degree, which has the following symptoms:
- All the signs of internal hemorrhoids of the 1st stage appear;
- In case of complications, the patient may notice slight bleeding. Blood particles flow from the anus with small drops. In this case, the drops have a bright red color;
- If the cavernous formations are located close to the exit from the anus, they may fall out. By itself, the disease delivers a lot of problems, while the internal nodes can increase pain, especially at the time of defecation.
It is best not to delay the treatment and go to the doctor, otherwise there may be internal hemorrhoids of the 3rd degree. It is much more complicated than the first two stages:
- Itching becomes so strong that there is a desire to constantly scratch the anus. After such actions, the cavernous sac inside may be damaged;
- The pain does not cease even after the end of the defecation;
- Inadvertent bleeding may occur.
To prevent the appearance of cavernous nodes of any degree, patients should know the reasons for which the ailment may appear.
Why does internal hemorrhoids appear in men and women?
Since this is a delicate disease, many men and women are afraid or embarrassed to turn to specialists. In order not to face such a difficult problem, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the causes of cavernous lesions:
- Incorrect food. In most cases, internal cavernous formations are found in people who abuse food. They eat fried and fatty foods, and also eat a large amount of smoked meat and sweets. The situation is aggravated by the fact that there are no dairy products in the diet. Overeating is the cause of constipation. As a result, the pressure in the pelvic vascular plexuses rises. All this entails the appearance of internal hemorrhoids of the rectum;
- A sedentary lifestyle. Many people prefer after work to rest on the couch near the TV, instead of going for a walk. Sitting work and constant moving on the car also leaves its mark on the person's condition;
- Increased physical activity. Lifting weights, even faster than a sedentary lifestyle can provoke men to have a disease such as internal hemorrhoids;
- Pregnancy. For women, for all reasons, pregnancy is added. The fetus gradually develops and begins to press on the intestine. Pressure affects the appearance of constipation, which in turn is the culprit of the ailment;
- Alcoholism. Abuse of alcoholic beverages can cause the appearance of hemorrhoids. Under the influence of alcohol, the vessels dilate, in connection with which, the flow of blood into the vessels of the small pelvis increases.
Diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids
Faced with the symptoms of the ailment, many men and women are ready to go to the doctor, but they want to visually understand what the hemorrhoids look like. Unfortunately, it's impossible to do this on your own.
The proctologist performs a visual examination for the missing nodes and then performs palpation. If the cavernous formations are located not farther than 7 centimeters from the anus, the specialist will grope them. If the hemorrhoidal nodes are small and deep inside, a diagnostic test will be necessary.
The basic instrumental method is anoscopy. To perform the procedure, a special tube with an optical device is inserted into the anal opening. The tube is capable of examining the rectum at a distance of 10 centimeters.
To understand how internal hemorrhoids look, you can take a photo, using ultrasound. A similar procedure is done in certain cases. Most often this photo is necessary, when a man treats neglected cavernous formations.
Another effective method of diagnosis, confirming the results from the photo, is a colonoscopy. Thanks to the design of the device, a specialist can study the condition of the large intestine at a distance of 25 centimeters from the entrance to the anal opening. Such a diagnosis is needed when the hemorrhoids are located deep inside the rectum.
How to get rid of internal hemorrhoids?
Like any other disease, it also needs to be treated early in the process, so that the recovery is faster. In the event that the initial stage of internal hemorrhoids was detected, the specialist prescribes conservative treatment to the patient. It is best to use:
- Drugs that can relieve swelling and inflammation.
Symptomatic treatment allows to reduce the pain syndrome and reduce the discomfort of the patient. With the help of special preparations, it is possible to strengthen the vessels and strengthen blood circulation in the small pelvis. To understand what medicines are best used in the treatment of hemorrhoids, you need to see a doctor. Most often, experts appoint:
- Hepatrombin, to prevent thrombosis;
- Proctoglyenol from puffiness;
- Candles Relief, allow you to eliminate pain and inflammation.
For medicinal treatment of internal hemorrhoids of the 2nd stage, the following preparations are used:
- Regulax and natural gastric juice, which allows to normalize the intestinal microflora;
- Detralex, giving elasticity to vessels;
- Troxevasin, affecting the density of the walls of blood vessels;
- Candles that contain thrombin. This is necessary if a man or woman has a bleeding.
For the treatment of internal hemorrhoids of the 3rd stage, it is best to use minimally invasive methods:
- Infrared photocoagulation;
Hemorrhoids can also be treated with alternative medicine. To do this, it is sufficient to choose a more suitable recipe that matches the symptoms.
Treatment of internal hemorrhoids with folk remedies
Internal hemorrhoids have codes I84.0 - I84.2 for ICD-10.It can be treated with folk recipes. Before proceeding with therapy, it is recommended to consult a proctologist. If it is inflamed, it is better to avoid self-treatment.
It is best to use the following recipes to combat the disease:
- You can fight with internal hemorrhoids of the first and second degree with the help of rowan juice. Drink the medicine best 3 times a day for 50 grams;
- With internal hemorrhoids, you can fight with herbal baths. For the preparation of the drug will need chamomile, St. John's wort and yarrow;
- If cavernous formations do not pass, you can use decoctions of nettles, cucumber lashes and beet juice. To prepare the broth, take 1 tablespoon of the dry mixture and cover it in a glass with water. The medicine is prepared in a water bath for 10 minutes. The broth is consumed throughout the day for 20 milliliters.
- When there is internal hemorrhoids without complications, herbs are used. They help to prevent the appearance of an inflammatory process.
The easiest way is to treat folk remedies with internal hemorrhoids without sharp pain. In the event that there was a complication, it is necessary to go to the polyclinic in the shortest possible time. If this is not done in time, you will have to resort to surgery.
You should also know that even after surgery, hemorrhoids can return. To prevent this, it is recommended to monitor your diet and engage in special gymnastics.