People are often interested in what worms and other parasites can live in the human body, and what are the possible symptoms caused by them? These questions are best answered by doctors. They can also give the necessary advice on the prevention or treatment of infestation by parasites. According to experts in humans, a large number of helminths and protozoa can live. All of them are very dangerous, because they feed at the expense of a person and take away the necessary mineral substances for him. Invasion of them causes beriberi, reduced immunity and negatively affects health and health. They can not only lead to an imbalance in the body, but also cause a fatal outcome.
Because helminthiasis symptoms are not present for a long time, people in most cases start to get rid of worm-parasites too late, when their quantity becomes critical. Worms form huge colonies, cause severe symptoms and every day reduce the immunity of the carrier more and more. Helminths can live not only in the intestines of humans, but also affect all internal and external organs of the human body. It is from the place of their localization that the presence of the corresponding developing invasion of symptoms depends.
Most often, the presence of worms and parasites is associated with the following symptoms:
- Gastrointestinal dyspepsia and intestinal disorders;
- Symptoms of allergies, skin diseases;
- A constant feeling of hunger;
- Neurotic disorders;
- Weight reduction or weight gain;
- Putrid odor from the mouth.
Photos of people with such signs, as well as video worms, their calling, can be found quite easily. All these photos directly tell us what danger helminths poses and how important it is to clear the body of their presence in time. Also video materials give a lot of information on how to destroy worms and parasites that have settled in people.
Parasites and worms in a child
Children are considered to be the most vulnerable to helminth infection. A huge number of species of these creatures can enter the body of the child through contaminated water and soil, sand, dirty hands and unwashed fruits. Also, their penetration is conducive to excessive love for pets.
Most often, infection occurs when the eggs and larvae of the helminth enter the child's digestive organs. Eggs of parasites are in the environment with the stool of infected animals or people. They can remain viable for a long time, since they are very resistant to any unfavorable factors. In addition, because of their microscopic size, their child's infection occurs completely unnoticeably. Children of breast and preschool age are most susceptible to worm-parasites. This is possible due to the fact that the acidic environment of their stomachs does not have great aggressiveness, as in adults, and therefore does not cause significant harm to the helminths.
Treatment of parasitic worms
Often, patients are interested in what kind of doctor heals from worms, what kind of therapy and what medications and tablets are used for this? Usually, the infectionist parasitologist deals with this problem, but if he is not in the polyclinic, all diagnostic and treatment procedures are conducted by the district doctor, pediatrician or therapist. They determine the degree of the patient's infection and write prescriptions for the necessary drugs. All medicines that destroy worms should be taken under the supervision of the doctor who prescribes them, since the tablets intended for this purpose have very high toxicity and can cause the development of undesirable side effects.
When taking medicinal preparations from worms, it is very important to observe the recommended scheme and duration of the course, since otherwise many parasites do not die, but start migrating, creating conditions that threaten the patient's life. They can not only crawl from the intestine into the lungs, the liver, pancreas or appendix, but also get out into the free abdominal cavity. Also, due to misuse of tablets, a false sensation of cure often occurs, when the negative result of the analysis does not result in the death of a mature individual, but the oppression of its egg-laying.
Folk remedies for parasites and worms
Recipes of traditional medicine, used as a fairly effective method for the destruction of worms and parasites, are based on the reception of harmful substances for them, always at the patient's fingertips. For the most part, this is an ordinary meal. To achieve the desired effect, sometimes you just need to introduce a dish in the diet. But traditional methods of treatment are recommended by specialists only in those cases when there are no serious signs of infection - pain, stool and vomiting.
During the therapy with traditional medicine, you should exclude meat from the diet and go on a vegetarian diet. This will undermine the strength of the parasites, and removing them will be much easier. There are several folk remedies that are most popular among patients:
- Microclysters from milk with garlic. They are put daily in the evening for a week. To make this preparation, a large head of garlic is cleaned and cooked until soft in a glass of milk. After this, the obtained composition is filtered and applied for the intended purpose;
- An effective method of destroying worms and parasites is the infusion of crushed onion, which is infused in a glass of boiling water for 12 hours. Drink it for 4 days in the morning on an empty stomach;
- It is useful to take 4 times a day before meals and garlic-honey mixture in an amount of 1 tbsp.l. To make it, you need to mix 500 g of honey with 300 g of fresh garlic juice and cook on a weak water bath stirring occasionally for half an hour.
Ways to get rid of parasitic helminths
Antiparasitic tea has a very wide application in getting rid of worms. It consists of medicinal herbs that destroy virtually any helminths. One of the main components of the vegetable harvest used in this recipe is tansy. This herb since ancient times is used in folk medicine as a great tool that helps in the treatment of invasions, since the plant contains large amounts of flavonoids and tannins, worm-cleansing organisms and children, and adults. It is especially effective when the infection of the child with ascarids or pinworms has occurred. In addition to her antiparasitic tea composition from worms includes such herbs as:
- Yarrow. The magnificent medicinal properties of this plant are due to the presence in it of camphor, which makes the struggle with helminths more effective;
- Antiparasitic tea also includes chamomile, which has an anti-inflammatory effect on the intestinal walls damaged by the worms;
- In the herbal collection for this great tool, which relieves man from worms and cleanses his body from the toxic products of their life, peppermint enters. This plant very favorably affects the activity of the nervous system and effectively restores the intestinal mucosa.
It is part of the antiparasitic tea from worms and calendula, which has healing and antiseptic properties, the bark of oak, which reduces the irritation of the intestine due to its anti-inflammatory and astringent effect, as well as the sage, due to which this herbal extract exerts on the human digestive organs the disinfectantimpact.
In the case when the patient does not want to independently prepare a remedy for the treatment of helminth infestation, he can purchase the drug Evalar in the pharmacy. From parasites and worms, he relieves due to the fact that it consists of a completely safe collection of medicinal herbs. The remedy, prepared according to folk recipes, Trevchka Evalar, received a large number of positive reviews from many patients, contains such natural ingredients as cloves, wormwood and tansy. According to the instruction, it is recommended to be used in cases of abnormal functioning of the digestive system in children and adult patients, which was caused by parasitic activity of worms. The plants included in Evalar have the following effects:
- A good analgesic effect;
- Activation of digestive secretion;
- Improvement of intestinal motility;
- Cleansing the body of an adult or child from toxins released by worms;
- They also have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Prevention of worms and parasites
It's not worth waiting for the invasion of worms. It is necessary to constantly engage in non-specific prevention of helminthiosis, for which you do not need to take medicines. It is quite effective and safe, as there is no poisoning with toxic substances contained in these potent drugs. Preventive measures to prevent infection with parasites and worms are as follows:
- Do not neglect the rules of personal hygiene and wash hands after returning from the street or visiting the bathroom;
- Do not abuse cold-smoked fish and weak salt, as well as sushi;
- A preventive measure is the elimination of steaks with blood from the diet;
- For those who like to travel to exotic countries by preventing helminthiosis, parasitic worm infestations, caution with dishes of local cuisine, use of bottled water and thorough washing of fruits and vegetables.