1 Characteristics of the disease
Angiopathy of the ocular retina is a structural change in the vessels: they can expand, contract, wriggle, and so on. Mostly this condition is presented not as an independent disease, but only as a manifestation of another disease, for example, diabetes mellitus or hypotension. In some cases, angiopathic retinal changes are not ruled out after trauma or when the child is born.
In newborns, retinal angiopathy is possible with increased intracranial pressure, and in older children with head or eye injuries, as well as neuralgia. In some cases, this condition acts as an individual organism. With minor vascular changes, the child is simply placed on medical supervision. Often after some time, the child's vascular system returns to normal, that is, no therapy of angiopathy is required.
If the situation begins to worsen, then a check-up is necessary in order to identify and eliminate the cause of angiopathy of the retina. However, in childhood, determining the factor is not always possible.
After establishing an accurate diagnosis, you should not choose medicines on your own, but you do not need to sit idly by. It is necessary to walk as much as possible outdoors, try to prevent bruises and head injuries, monitor the nutrition of the child( the diet should have more vitamins).Undoubtedly, it is the duty of every parent to seek help from a doctor in time.
Recommended to read
- What is astigmatism myopic
- Symptoms of hypermetropic astigmatism in children
- Treatment of conjunctival eye cyst
- Contemporary drugs from Pressure!
2 Causes of pathology
Angiopathy of the retina in the child is of different etiology:
- Hypotonic - enlargement of arteries and increase in their branching.
- Hypertonic - venous dilatation, later possibly affecting the arteries.
- Diabetic - development of swelling and micro-effusions of blood vessels.
- Traumatic - the presence of hemorrhage and white-milk spots near the optic disk.
Thus, most often this condition causes injuries, diabetes, hypotension and hypertension. In children, angiopathy of inflammatory and dystrophic etiology is often diagnosed. Changing the retina by the first type is possible because of the appearance of rheumatism, tuberculosis and toxoplasmosis.
3 Symptoms of
The most common angiopathy of the retina in children is as follows:
- Visual acuity deteriorates, sometimes reaching a total loss.
- Progresses myopia.
- Blood from the nose appears.
- There are "lightning", "divorce" before your eyes.
- Urine has blood impurities.
- Pain syndrome, localized in the lower limbs.
As you can see, the symptomatology of the disease is represented by systemic disorders and has a direct relationship with blood circulation in the body.
4 Therapy of the disease
Since angiopathy of the ocular retina is a consequence of another disease, the therapeutic manipulations must first of all be aimed at eliminating the cause.
To normalize the vascular condition, the following are commonly used:
- Localized medications that help improve blood circulation in the ocular retina, for example Arbiflex, Solcoseryl.
- Complexes of vitamins to strengthen the body.
- Physiotherapeutic procedures. These include laser irradiation, acupuncture, magnetic and color therapy, as well as pneumomassage.
- Changing the diet.
The initial stage of angiopathy is difficult to treat, since there are no manifestations of disturbances, which also complicates the process of diagnosis. When the disease progresses, the first symptoms appear: flies, flashes and dark spots. It should be noted that vision does not deteriorate immediately. In such a period, it is still quite easy to reverse the processes and with the timely taking of measures, the restoration of the vessels and the tissue structure will not be very difficult. When examined and treated on time, there is no risk of serious visual disturbances.
A simple but effective way to RESTORE THE VISION AT 100%! Remove inflammation and intraocular pressure! The result will not keep you waiting! Elena Malysheva said that they successfully use this method. After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
One of the exceptions is diabetic type angiopathy. Known is the fact that the treatment of diabetes is a very difficult task, so the disease that has arisen against the background of this disease, gives in to therapy is bad enough. That is, the pathology that occurs in the retina is predominantly irreversible, even at the initial stage.