Before you reduce intracranial pressure, you should definitely visit a doctor. After the examination, he will appoint the most effective treatment. Most often it includes medicines from the following groups:
- Neuroprotectants: Glycine, Ebselen, Mexidol, Emoxipine, Semax.
- Glucocorticosteroids: Prednisolone, Dexamethasone, Mometasone.
- Nootropics: Pantogam, Nootropil, Pyracetam.
- Medications for vascular strengthening: Cavinton, Cinnarizine, Sermion.
- Sedatives: Motherwort, Valerian.
Recommended to read
- How is intracranial pressure measured
- What are the causes of eclampsia and preeclampsia in pregnant women?
- Diakarb use with intracranial pressure
- Contemporary preparations against Pressure!
Please note that drugs from the group of glucocorticosteroids are hormonal medications. Take them with extreme caution and only as directed by your doctor. It is inadmissible to increase or decrease at their own discretion their dosa
Do not take drugs to treat ICP for a long time. As soon as the symptoms and condition return, you should see a doctor.
He will adjust the therapy, recommend herbs or prescribe special procedures. Doing self-medication with such a disease is unacceptable, because this can lead to serious complications.
2 Special exercises and procedures
Well relieve headaches and help in the treatment of ICP the following procedures:
- sodium chloride bath;
- iodide-bromine bath;
- darsonvalization of the neck, head and heart zone;
- galvanic collar;
- inhalation of air with high ozone content.
Treatment of ICP through such procedures should be regular. Then it will be possible to achieve a lasting effect. Removing intracranial pressure and removing headaches can help therapeutic gymnastics. So, for example, you can perform the following exercise:
- take a round cylindrical stick( diameter about 3-4 cm);
- lead her behind her back;
- , lean the wand to the neck and move from the nape to the shoulders for 12 minutes.
Such a simple exercise is recommended to be performed 3-4 times a day. Positive results will come in a few days. Recommended for ICP and regular gymnastics. In addition, it should be as often as possible to walk in the fresh air. Avoid overwork and stress. Part of the treatment is the normalization of nutrition. You should eat more vegetables, fruits and cereals.
3 Folk remedies
How to reduce intracranial pressure with folk remedies? A question that is relevant among those who do not like to resort to medicines. Of course, pharmacy products have many side effects, so many try to relieve headache with intracranial pressure and cure this ailment with the help of home remedies. There are a lot of proven folk recipes.
4 Herbal decoctions
Quickly reduce the intracranial pressure will help herbal decoctions. They can be prepared according to the following recipes:
- Take 1 tsp.dried lavender flowers and pour 200 ml of boiling water. Put the product on a fire and boil for 10 minutes. After that, leave the broth for half an hour. Use the finished product should be in the second half of the day for 10 ml for 30 days. Next, you need to take a break for 15 days. After that the course resumes according to a similar scheme. In addition, a lavender broth can be rubbed into the head. This will effectively reduce ICP.
- Take the middle bunch of mulberry. Pour it 1 liter of boiling water and put on a weak fire. Bring the product to a boil and let stand for 10 minutes, then cool it, strain it and take it throughout the day. Every day you need to prepare a new broth. Take it at least 1 month. If necessary, the course can be repeated.
- Take a string of 15 g and pour 1.5 liters of boiling water. Leave on for 30 minutes. At this time, you will need to grate 2 heads of garlic and 2 lemons. The resulting gruel is poured with strained infusion of calendula. All this should be thoroughly mixed, covered with a dense lid and left in a cool place for a day. After that the product is filtered. The mass is carefully wrung out. It should be taken at 2 tbsp.l.within 14 days.
- Reduce psd will help plantain. Take it in an amount of 3 tbsp.l.and pour 500 ml of water. Put the product on a water bath and stand for 15 minutes. Then insist it for 1 hour. Take the broth 4 times a day for 50 ml. The course of treatment is 30 days.
- Take 200 g of poplar leaves and pour 500 ml of boiling water. Put the product on fire and let stand for 10 minutes. Then leave it to infuse for 1 hour, strain and consume 5 ml 3 times a day for a month.
- To reduce the intracranial pressure, you can use a decoction of nettle and string. You need to take 3 tbsp.l.each type of raw material and pour 400 ml of boiling water. Boil for 15 minutes on low heat. Take a ready-made decoction of 50 ml 3 times a day for at least 20 days.
- Mix in equal proportions the herb of the motherwort, wild rosemary, cucumber and kidney tea. Pour 30 g of collection 250 ml of boiling water and let stand on low heat for 10 minutes. Leave the broth to infuse for 4 hours and take 100 ml before meals for a month.
A simple but effective way to get rid of the Headache! The result will not be long in coming! Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method. After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
5 Alcohol tinctures
Intracranial pressure at home will help to reduce alcohol tinctures. For their preparation, you can use the following proven recipes:
- Take a quart jar and fill it with half-dried clover flowers. Pour the component to the edges of the container with alcohol. Leave the remedy for 2 weeks in a dark place. It is important to mix it every 2 days. You need to use tincture for 1 tsp.2 times a day for 3 months. After this, it is required to take a break for 3 weeks and repeat the treatment.
- Take in equal amounts pharmacy tinctures of mint, valerian, eucalyptus, motherwort and hawthorn. It should be 500 ml of the mixture. Leave it to infuse in a dark place for 15 days. Finished means take 1 tsp, previously diluted in a small amount of water. The course of treatment is 1 month.
6 Home compresses
Asking how quickly to relieve intracranial pressure, you can consider effective treatment with home compresses. We present to your attention the best recipes:
- Mix 2 tbsp.l.alcohol with 50 ml camphor oil. Rub by massaging movements into the scalp. Then put a rubber cap on your head and wrap it with a woolen shawl. Next morning, thoroughly wash the hair. Only 10 procedures are sufficient to normalize intracranial pressure.
- Mix in equal proportions grated horseradish and radish. Kashitsu divide in half and each put in two-layer gauze. Such compresses should be applied to the gastrocnemius muscles and wrapped with a woolen shawl. The duration of such a procedure should be about 20 minutes. After it is carried out, it is necessary to lubricate the skin of the legs with any vegetable oil. This procedure is recommended to do with attacks of headache.
Knowing how to relieve intracranial pressure, you can very quickly come back to normal. However, do not ignore such ailment. Be sure to visit a doctor, so that he can appoint a complex therapy.