The inflammatory process of the female genitalia requires thorough and serious treatment, because failures in this system have dangerous consequences. The most serious of them is infertility, the background of which originates in the inflammation of the appendages( adnexitis).
At the initial stage of adnexitis, therapeutic candles have a powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect that can overcome this disease. At a bodily temperature, the candles are melted, absorbed by the mucosa and are effectively treated.
Thus, anti-inflammatory suppositories in inflammation of the appendages in gynecology have proven themselves from the positive side in the treatment of this disease.
Treatment of adnexitis
Treatment of adnexitis includes several basic principles:
- treatment of adnexitis with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, and the like.therapy;
- endoscopy, through which the soldered fallopian tubes dissect;
- treatment in sanatorium-resort conditions.
Also, along with general treatment, the local is widely used: ointments, tampons with anti-inflammatory solutions, baths.
What candles are assigned with adnexitis?
In order to understand what candles should be used in case of adnexitis, you should find out its cause. There are three types of suppositories appointed as part of complex therapy for acute inflammation of the appendages:
- Painkillers - are administered rectally;
- Anti-inflammatory - administered rectally;
- Antibacterial are vaginal.
The active components of the suppository are absorbed into the mucous membrane of the vagina and quickly reach the site of the localization of the inflammatory process. In most cases, suppositories with adnexitis are prescribed in order to eliminate pain and spasms in the lower abdomen.
Now let's take a closer look at the candles themselves( names) that are most often prescribed to women for the complex treatment of adnexitis:
- Polyguns - suppositories with a pronounced antibacterial effect;
- Candles with belladonna - used with left and right adnexitis, are an excellent analgesic. It is possible to use these candles even during pregnancy
- Movalis - suppositories with a pronounced analgesic effect of prolonged action( up to 12 hours);
- Fluomizin - suppositories with a pronounced antibacterial effect;
- Indomethacin - have antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect. Contraindications: gastric ulcer, liver problems, kidney pathology, hemopoiesis disorder, trimester of pregnancy;
- Diclofenac - relieve the inflammatory process, anesthetize. Have antipyretic effect.
So, after examining the anti-inflammatory suppositories that are most often prescribed for inflammation of the appendages in gynecology, we see that they have a number of contraindications. Therefore, do not experiment with self-medication, but it is better to seek qualified help from a specialist.
The main antibiotics for adnexitis include:
- Azithromycin or zomax is an antibiotic of very wide coverage. As a drug for the therapy of the genitourinary sphere is used with adnexitis, cervicitis( inflammation of the cervix), non-gonorrhea and gonorrheic urethritis.
- Metronidazole is an antibiotic of the urogenital spectrum of action( for the treatment of urogenital organs).Produced in tablets. The scheme of treatment and the volume of medicines is determined by the physician.
- Ceftibuten or is an antibiotic that is effective against a number of microbes,( enterobacteria, streptococci, gonococci), which cause adnexitis. It is produced mainly in capsules.
- Erythromycin is an antibiotic for urogenital chlamydia and mycoplasmosis. Easily replaced by other means of this series. It is used only with the permission of the medic.
Remember that antibiotics can not only be "prescribed" independently, but also interrupted. Even if it seems to the patients that "everything has already passed".
This non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug effectively removes signs of inflammation and permanently cures pain in the lower abdomen, from which patients with adnexitis suffer. The course of treatment with such a drug is 5-6 days, during which it is necessary to inject 15 mg of medication into the vagina.
Contraindications for the drug include: lactation period, pregnancy, heart and vascular pathology, as well as kidney disease and hemorrhoids.
Traditional medicine can also help with adnexitis. The most effective herbs that help fight this female disease are the boron uterus, chamomile and gooseweed goatee.
- Chamomile .Take chamomile flowers( 2 tablespoons) and pour them a glass of boiling water. Infuse the composition for 40 to 60 minutes, then strain it through the gauze fabric, carefully wringing out the raw materials. Store the chamomile broth in the refrigerator. Shelf life of the infusion is no more than 3 days.
- Boreal horn .Take the amount of dried borax in the proportion of 1 tablespoon per 1 cup of water, pour it with boiled purified water with a temperature of not more than 80 degrees and let stand for about 20 minutes. Drink tincture one hour before meals three times a day for a quarter of a glass, no more than two months of a continuous cycle.
- Goose Goose .Pour 2 tablespoons dry herbs 2 cups of boiling water and leave for 60 minutes to infuse. Then filter the composition with gauze and pour into a glass container. For douching, a more concentrated infusion of 5 tablespoons of tin and 2 glasses of water is prepared.
These herbs should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding and with individual intolerance. Also, infusions of tampers are strictly forbidden to patients who suffer from low blood pressure, increased blood viscosity, colitis.