Angina is a serious enough pathology, which can cause complications. Avoid this help qualified medical help. In addition to traditional methods of therapy, home recipes can be used.
Signs and symptoms of the disease
This term means acute inflammation of the throat and tonsils. Most of the sore throat is of bacterial origin. When the disease appears, breathing is embarrassed, pain occurs when swallowing.
Most often, this disorder is accompanied by such symptoms:
- severe sore throat, breathing disorder, sensation of coma;
- joint pain;
- swelling and friability of the glands, congestion of the throat;
- increase in temperature to 38 degrees;
- enlarged lymph nodes;
- loss of voice;
- unpleasant odor from the mouth;
- coughing up congestion, which accumulate in the tonsils;
- white strips on the tonsils;
- drawing pains in the knees and wrist joints.
Symptoms of angina
Principles of therapy
For the treatment of sore throats, medicines and folk remedies can be used. In this case, there are universal rules that allow you to cope with the pathology:
- Bed rest. Daily activity can cause negative consequences.
- Compliance with water balance. With tonsillitis you need to drink plenty of fluids - juices, fruit drinks, teas. Any liquid should be warm - hot or cold drinks will not work.
- Rinses. This anomaly leads to the defeat of the tonsils. To remove the white coating with purulent sore throat, you must constantly gargle. For this, salvin, roto-cockan, furacilin are shown.
- Antiseptics or analgesics. Angina is accompanied by a marked pain syndrome. Coping with it helps drugs with analgesic and antiseptic effect.
- Antipyretics. Such drugs should be taken if the temperature exceeds 38.5 degrees.
Treatment of sore throats with folk remedies
Before starting such prescriptions, it is worth consulting a doctor who will give the main recommendations.
This procedure can be used with folk remedies in mild cases of sore throat. To effective recipes include the following:
- Take 3 small spoons of dry peeled onions, add a couple of glasses of water and wait for the boil. Leave for a few hours. Strain the broth for rinsing.
- 3 large spoons of sage mixed with 1 liter of boiling water and leave for an hour. Use a filtered product. Increase the effectiveness of the substance will help chamomile or mint. Well helps with herpes( herpetic) angina.
- The Kalanchoe juice has a distinct bactericidal effect. To do this, the plant leaf is washed, cut, then squeezed through the gauze juice. Add the same amount of warm water and immediately start rinsing. This remedy is good for follicular( purulent) angina.
- With strong and chronic tonsillitis, beet juice helps well. To do this, the large beet should be crushed with a grater, squeeze the juice and add 1 spoonful of vinegar - it is better to take an apple. If the mixture burns, you can add a little water - 100 ml.
Throat Sore Throat Recipe for Angina:
Inhalations Improve the condition with angina by inhalation. They can be performed at the final stage of the disease, when the temperature has dropped. To do this, these recipes are suitable:
- Take 2 large spoons of herbs - chamomile, mint, sage. Add 1 liter of warm water to the collection. The resulting mass is brought to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Cool slightly and breathe with your mouth for 15 minutes.
- Take 3 large spoons of chamomile and St. John's wort, add 1 liter of water and cook for 5 minutes. In the composition, pour in a little essential oil of eucalyptus. Carry out an inhalation for a quarter of an hour.
How to do inhalations with angina, see in our video:
To cope with sore throat help such procedures:
- Vodka compresses are applied to the submaxillary zone, avoiding the delicate neck skin. This tool is kept for several hours. Then stop and repeat the procedure again. In a day, you need to apply a compress 2-3 times. Fix the bandage with gauze and scarf.
- In the same way make a pack of onions. However, it should be kept for a maximum of half an hour. Otherwise, there is a risk of skin burn.
Teas, decoctions, infusions
To improve your condition, you can use the means for internal use:
- Cut the top of a large black radish and make a groove in it. Inside pour liquid honey and cover with a tip. Leave for the night, then take the resulting juice for 1 small spoon. For the day you need to drink the whole portion. Then the therapy can be repeated.
- Take a glass of cumin seeds, add 500 ml of water, boil the composition for 15 minutes. Also, you can add 2 tablespoons of cognac to it. Ready to drink every hour for 1 spoonful.
- Wash and chop the leaves of aloe. Mix the gruel with honey. The composition should be infused for a minimum of 3 days. The obtained product is filtered and consumed 3 times a day for 1 large spoon. Do this before eating.
- Place honey in a 500 ml container on a steam bath and bring it to a liquid consistency. Put 100 g of birch buds and leave for 10 minutes. Then strain honey through a sieve and add to water - 1 small spoon for 500 ml.
- Immediately after rinsing it is useful to chew honey combs.
Special attention should be given to the treatment of angina in children, pregnant and lactating women. First of all, you should contact a doctor who will prescribe harmless medications. As a supplement, you can use folk remedies.
In the period of bearing and lactation, you can use such recipes:
- Mix in a spoonful of flax seeds, eucalyptus, chamomile, linden. Add a glass of water to the two spoons. When the liquid cools, you can rinse.
- It is useful to dissolve a slice of lemon. Due to the acid content, this product helps to cope with bacteria.
- Necessarily it is necessary to be engaged in strengthening of immunity. To do this, it is recommended to combine 1 small spoon of apple gruel, onion and honey. Use the composition three times a day after meals.
- Gargle with beet juice.100 ml of this drink should be mixed with 1 small spoon of apple cider vinegar. Use for rinses 4-6 times a day.
When treating children, you can use these tools:
- rinsing with saline solutions, oak bark infusion, beet juice;
- do inhalation with saline solution;
- drink a lot of tea with cranberries, raspberries, honey.
It is important to consider that angina is a dangerous disease. Therefore, it is necessary to treat it under the supervision of a doctor. Even the most effective folk remedies will not help cope with the ailment. They need to be combined with medications and other procedures.
How to treat a sore throat in a child with folk remedies:
Angina is a rather unpleasant disease that leads to deterioration of well-being and severe pain. In the absence of therapy, there is a risk of complications in both adults and children. In this case, the infection can spread to the organs of respiration and digestion. If the therapy is started on time, the prognosis is favorable.
Treatment of quinsy with folk remedies is allowed only under the supervision of a doctor. Otherwise, there is a risk of developing dangerous complications. If it is timely to proceed to therapy, the disease will pass quickly enough.