Treatment of gastric papillomas is done endoscopically. Their removal is always accompanied by the taking of biological material for research. The procedure for this procedure is as follows:
- Introduces the gastroscope
- The location of the papillomas on the gastric mucosa is estimated
- A metal loop is inserted that is put on the base of the tumor
- Cutting off the tumor with the base so that no excess tissue remains
- Electrocoagulation of the bed of the remote formation to avoid bleeding
- Extraction of the NA
- Dynamic evaluation of the mucous membrane.
Special preparation is required before carrying out the operation. It consists in the following:
- The last meal should not be for a time later than 18.00
- In the morning, do not have breakfast
- Treatment of the mucous membrane of the pharynx and throat with a local anesthetic, for example, Lidocaine
- During the procedure, the patient should lie on his left side with legs tucked to the trunk.
The modern technique for removal of papillomas of the stomach is based on the use of two-channel fibrohystrophs. It allows you to simultaneously enter a resectoscope( loop to remove the formation) and a visualization wire connected to the monitor.
Erosive papillitis of the stomach
Erosive papillitis of the stomach is a condition in which erosion is formed on the surface of the papilloma localized in the lumen of the stomach. An inflammatory reaction develops around this defect. This is one version of the development of events. But there may be another - the inflammation of the polyp takes place primarily, and erosion already appears on this background.
Inflammation of the papilloma clinically, as a rule, does not manifest itself as an independent disease. Usually the patient is concerned about the complaints of those diseases, against which the disease appeared. Therefore, the patient can make complaints of the following character:
- Pain in the epigastric region
- Belching sour
- Pain in the left half of the chest.
Chronic papillitis of stomach
Chronic papillitis of the stomach develops when the primary factor that led to this condition continues to act and the pathological process is not allowed. In this case, the ulcer on the papilloma exists for a long time, which leads to bleeding from this defect. Therefore, a general clinical analysis of blood reveals anemia of varying severity. It is manifested by the following symptoms:
- Pale skin
- Shortness of breath
- Increase in heart rate
- Nail breakdown
- Hair loss and loss of shine.
In addition to anemic syndrome, the patient has the following complaints:
- Pain in the epigastric region, there may also be pain in the lumbar and shoulder area
- The pains are usually associated with eating, against which they are intensified
- The nature of the pain can be varied - from aching to cuttingand stitching pains
- Feeling of discomfort and heaviness in the abdomen
- Reduced appetite
- Rapid saturation
- Unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth
- Increased salivation
- Cheedovanie diarrhea and constipation
- weakness and fatigue.
All these complaints can also point to an oncological process, so you need to take material for a histological examination. This procedure is carried out with the help of fibrogastroscopy. According to the results of histology, a further plan for the treatment of gastric papillitis in a patient is determined. If it is a benign tumor, then it is removed endoscopically, but if malignant neoplasm - then complex therapy( surgical treatment, chemotherapy and radiotherapy) is performed.