Lack of minerals can significantly affect a person's condition or even initiate a disease. Panangin is a drug that supports heart health, but like most drugs, it is necessary to apply it after the doctor has made the appointment.
So, today we will talk about the solution and tablets Panangin, his instructions for use, price, reviews and analogs.
Features of the drug
The drug is a food for the heart. It consists of two minerals: magnesium and potassium, the lack of which affects the condition of the muscles of the heart.
The drug resembles a mineral supplement to the diet, but still taking the medicine without consulting a specialist is not indicated. This is due to the fact that the content of these substances should not be allowed in the blood.
The composition of Panangin
Tablets have the basic substances:
- potassium ions( asparaginate potassium hemihydrate) - 166.3 mg;
- magnesium ions( aspartate magnesium tetrahydrate) - 175 mg.
- magnesium stearate,
- potato starch,
The solution is produced in glass ampoules with a capacity of 10 ml.1 ml of liquid contains:
For prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, our readers advise the drug "NORMALIFE".This is a natural remedy that affects the cause of the disease, completely preventing the risk of getting a heart attack or stroke. NORMALIFE has no contraindications and begins to act within a few hours after its use. The effectiveness and safety of the drug has been repeatedly proven by clinical studies and long-term therapeutic experience.
The opinion of doctors. .. & gt; & gt;
- potassium asparaginate - 45.2 mg;
- of magnesium aspartate - 40 mg.
The drug is available as:
- Solution for intravenous administration, it has a greenish tint or is completely colorless. There are no mechanical components in the liquid.
- Tablet dosage form. The tablets have a shiny surface of white color, covered with a shell.
Packaging 30 tablets on average costs 137 rubles. The cost of Panangin in ampoules: five ampoules, a capacity of 10 ml, about 143 rubles.
Pharmacological action of
Potassium and magnesium have a synergistic effect on the body. Therefore, it is advisable to include these two components simultaneously in the preparation. Deficiency of one substance, as a rule, is accompanied by a shortage of another ingredient.
Magnesium is an auxiliary ion in various enzymatic reactions:
- in energy metabolism,
- in the formation of nucleic acids,
- in the synthesis of
- proteins and others.
The number of reactions in which magnesium is involved is over three hundred. Magnesium ions together with potassium ions, participating in the action of enzymes, influence the creation of connections between media inside cells and macromolecules. Substances are necessary for proper functioning of muscle contractility.
Potassium is required for myocardial tissue to maintain the state of the membrane structures considered to be excitable:
- of myocytes,
The effect of the drug on maintaining the balance of potassium content in the intercellular space and inside the cells helps to avoid:
- increasing the toxic effect of cardiac glycosides,
- reducing the ability of the heart muscles to contract,
- the appearance of tachycardia, arrhythmia.
Endogenous aspartate acts as a conductor for magnesium and potassium ions. Complex ion compounds easily enter the cells, leveling their content in cells and in spaces between cells. This cautions:
- metabolic changes in the heart muscle,
- reduced arterial arterial clearance( atherosclerosis).
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Magnesium ions together with potassium ions have an effect on heart health. Their presence affects such processes:
- mechanism of muscle contraction,
- functioning of enzymes,
- myocardial metabolism.
The drug is well absorbed. Excretion is carried out through the kidneys.
The drug is used as part of the heart treatment program as an additional therapy.
- if the rhythm is disturbed( more is prescribed for arrhythmias of the ventricles),
- as part of therapy for myocardial infarction,
- for the diagnosis of heart failure,
- and also for the patient's lack of potassium and magnesium.
In pregnancy, no adverse effects of the drug. Can I apply medicine for the treatment of children: there is not enough research on this topic.
Instructions for use
Take tablets should be taken after eating.
- If the reason for the use of the drug are small irregularities, then it is enough to take one tablet three times a day.
- Usually the agent takes three times a day for 1 ÷ 2 tablets.
- Three tablets are prescribed three times a day in severe cases. After two weeks of taking the dose to the reception, reduce to one tablet.
Intravenously the drug is used in case of need to arrest an attack of arrhythmia.
- For drip introduction:
- solution of sodium chloride in an amount of 250 ÷ 500 ml is connected with 1 ÷ 2 ampoules of the drug,
- is the same, but instead of sodium chloride, a 5% glucose solution is taken.
- For the introduction into the vein:
- 30 ml of sodium chloride is combined with one ampoule of Panangin,
- is the same, but instead of sodium chloride, a glucose solution of 5% is used.
The solution should be injected into the vein slowly.
Do not take medicine if:
- the patient has an increased presence of potassium or magnesium in the blood,
- excitation on the conduction system of the heart passes in violation,
- cardiogenic shock,
- Addison's disease,
- arrhythmia is combined with atrioventricular blockade,
- severemyasthenia gravis.
Side effects of
If the dose has been high for the patient or if any of the drug ingredients have been intolerant,
- pain in the abdomen,
- may occur.
If a gastroduodenal ulcer is diagnosed in a patient, the use of tablets is not indicated. In order to include Panangin in the treatment program for a patient, it is necessary to know the compliance of the amount of potassium and magnesium in his blood.
With reduced indices, an appointment should be made. With normal maintenance or increased rates, the drug can not be used to prevent the negative manifestations of hyperkalemia.
Carefully apply the medication if the patient has:
- acute dehydration,
- severe skin burns,
- other tissue damage.
Now, knowing about the instructions for the use of Panangin, consider the reviews of cardiologists about him.
Patients who took Panangin, note that the state of health improved after several days of taking. Well compensates for the lack of magnesium and potassium, eliminates the associated with this phenomenon of malaise.
When heart disease brings relief in complex treatment for arrhythmias, mainly ventricular. Some patients took the drug in a small dose to prevent heart disease.
Preparations similar in composition to Panangin: asparks.