More Avicenna and Hippocrates described the eleven, medical properties and contraindications for women. In Russia, he was considered a remedy for many diseases and put this plant among the rest, in first place. The plant has a yellow flower, a high powerful erect trunk, and very large leaves. But all the good is at its root.
How to take elephant with delayed monthly
Devyasil: useful properties and photos
Application of the root of elecampane from various diseases
Useful properties of elecampane - benefit for the body
We use birch broth for the treatment of
The healing properties of elecampane
The naturally occurring plantscomponents: inulin, inulinen, ascorbic acid, mucus, saponins, flavonoids, micro and macro elements, can have a beneficial effect on the human body, but are acceptablex quantities.
It has been known for a long time that the vitamin E, which is part of the root, positively influences the female organism, promotes the rejuvenation of all its organs.
- Present in the plant inulin, is part of the preparations for patients with diabetes.
- Medicinal tinctures and decoctions are used in the treatment of cough, it has an anti-inflammatory, expectorant effect that removes phlegm from the bronchi.
- Heals infertility, female and male.
- Normalizes the cycle of menstruation in women.
- Cleans the body of toxins and toxins, as well as contributes to the fight against worms and products of their life.
- Increases immunity.
- Normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the genitourinary system.
- Copes with male diseases. It brings to normal the hormonal background, promotes the production of the male hormone.
- Heals skin diseases, psoriasis, allergies.
- Promotes strengthening of bone tissue, and also relieves you of arthritis, arthrosis, radiculitis.
- Regulates the water-salt balance in the body.
The action of elecampane on the female body
The healing properties for women are described in the treatises of many learned physicians. Means prepared from the roots of elecampane have long been used in folk medicine to interrupt pregnancy in the early stages, as well as to strengthen the walls of the uterus and to eliminate such a disease as the omission of the uterus.
Conception - pregnancy - childbirth, so the process of birth of a new life occurs. But if any item does not work correctly, there will be no results. Let's start with conception. For this, a woman should have all the reproductive functions. But if a woman suffers from infertility, how to be?
What is the use of elecampane for women with infertility? Preparations from the elecampane are recommended for use in both female and male infertility. First of all, infusions and decoctions relieve inflammation of the genitals.
Important! According to medical statistics, about 70% of young families can not have children due to inflammatory processes of the reproductive organs.
- Drugs strengthen blood circulation in the female small pelvis, contribute to the normalization of the menstrual cycle, and improve the process of ovulation.
- Enzymes are also triggered, which, when fertilized, contribute to its consolidation in the uterus.
- To achieve positive results, in the treatment of infertility, women should take not only decoctions and tinctures, but also put tampons.
How to cook and how to take tincture from elecampane for a woman with infertility? The recipe for tincture is simple:
- Take a dry mixture of herbs: dandelion, leaves thistle, the root of elecampane in a ratio of 1: 1: 1.
- At 2 tbsp.l.dry mixture take a little more alcohol 60%.Pour so that the grass is completely in alcohol.
- Place in a glass or ceramic bottle, insist for three weeks in a dark cool place, stirring daily.
- Alcohol tincture is 2 tbsp.l.twice a day.
The amount of dry raw materials can take as much as it takes to get rid of infertility.
Important! If the conception does not occur after the first month of use, you need to seek help from a medical institution and take a course of medical treatment.
How to prepare a decoction from the roots of elecampane for conception?
Recipe for broth:
- For 20 g of dry root raw material, take 1 glass of water.
- Boil for 15 minutes.on a slow fire.
- Insist for about 6 hours, then strain and cool.
- Drink beverage should be 1 tbsp.l.a few minutes before meals, three, four times a day. It is important to calculate the phase in which to conduct treatment. This is the 2nd phase of the menstrual cycle.
Such treatment will lead to the fact that the embryo will settle firmly in your uterus.
Devyasil for menstruation
Menstruation is a woman's process, in which the cells of the uterus mucosa and the maturation of the egg are rejected. When the course of menstruation is normal, a woman can easily become pregnant with ease. But often they occur with disorders, pains. What is useful for elephantiasis with menstruation? The broth can eliminate the delay of the monthly.
Tip! When using elecampane, and having a delay, you need to make sure that you are not pregnant, otherwise the fetal rejection may occur and uterine bleeding may begin.
Broth helps to eliminate pain syndrome with monthly, as the roots have analgesic properties. The root of elecampane during pregnancy should not be taken at any time if you want to keep the baby, as the drug can cause miscarriage, or harm you and the future child.
The root of elecampane and its therapeutic properties in gynecology are widespread. They contribute to the normalization of the hormonal background of the female body, which normalizes the work of all organs, as well as the mild course of menopause. All these factors have a positive effect on the woman's nervous state and mood.
Every woman wants to look beautiful and well-groomed. To help her - the root of elecampane, its properties are capable of providing a woman with a clean face and luxurious hair. In cosmetology is widely used lotion, cooked on the basis of plant components.
- 50 g of powdered roots;
- 0.5 l of white wine;
- boil for 10 minutes;
- should be used as a rub 2 - 3 times per day.
Store at a temperature not exceeding +10 degrees, for this the door of the refrigerator is suitable.
Useful effect for acne and acne brings ointment. The recipe for ointment preparation at home:
- 5-10 st.l.pork interior melted fat;
- 60 g of dry substance;
- apply for 20 minutes, 2 times a day on the problem area of the skin.
After applying ointments and rubbing the skin becomes elastic and blooming. Against the peeling, make a root infusion on vegetable oil, infused in a dark place for a week. It is able to eliminate redness and destruction of the surface layers of the epidermis.
Important! The broth helps to eliminate dandruff and give hair a firmness and strength. Various masks are prepared for the hair.
If you decide to exclude a medical factor in the treatment of female diseases and use the prescriptions of folk healers, you must take into account the contraindications and harm that can cause the medicinal effect of elecampane on the body.
Contraindications for women:
- Doctors do not recommend eating broth when breastfeeding an infant, since the root is able to reduce the supply of milk, as well as to complete its cessation.
- Without any doubt, you can not drink during pregnancy.
- The use of herbs can lead to heavy blood loss during menstruation.
- You can not use it for chronic diseases of the stomach and intestines. These include ulcers, gastritis, enterocolitis, flatulence, problematic stool.
- In severe heart and vascular diseases, it is also necessary to abandon elecampane.
- Kidney disease can also be a reason not to use a decoction.
- You can not drink at low blood pressure.
Because of the presence, in the chemical composition of the root, of poisonous substances, it is necessary to drink elecampane, only in certain doses necessary to achieve the benefit.
Describing all the healing properties, as well as the diseases in which the elecampane helps, we are once again convinced of the greatness of this plant. Before, there were no effective medications, but our ancestors eliminated all diseases with the help of medicines. Up to now, many recipes have come down, on which a number of medications have been developed. They can be bought without problems in pharmacies and used at home, without the help of a doctor. The root of the elecampane in them, occupies a dominant role.